Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
how dose the debug mode works? i noticed i can turn it on/off in the safe room
and dose the belly thing only work in the cave?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
how dose the debug mode works? i noticed i can turn it on/off in the safe room
and dose the belly thing only work in the cave?
The Debug mode adds the experimental belly expansion, that works on the Cave and the Ship.

Reactions: Taskboy

WillNegates

Oct 5, 2018
I'm surprised that someone hasn't added a pregnant belly or cum inflation mod yet. I'm sure that takes a bit more work that the other simple cosmetic mods, but considering the game tracks cum volumes and has pregnancy as a feature without a visible effect to the player, I would have expected something of the sort.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I'm surprised that someone hasn't added a pregnant belly or cum inflation mod yet. I'm sure that takes a bit more work that the other simple cosmetic mods, but considering the game tracks cum volumes and has pregnancy as a feature without a visible effect to the player, I would have expected something of the sort.
The Debug version literally has visible pregnancy, you don't need a mod for it. It doesn't work for cum inflation, though...
Could anyone show mods futa? Please
Player Futa, Player Femboy, Zombies Futa, and the entirety of F.E.R in vanilla.
All of the above can be found in the modpack.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
are there any games at all similar to this?
There are a number of side-scrollers that are like this game, but few that resemble it more closely than than being side-scrollers. So far I haven't seen any wave defense games in the same vein here. Sadly it seems this game is a pretty unique gem given it's not being worked on any more.

Reactions: Apice

vagenrullar

May 10, 2020
The Debug version literally has visible pregnancy, you don't need a mod for it. It doesn't work for cum inflation, though...

Player Futa, Player Femboy, Zombies Futa, and the entirety of F.E.R in vanilla.
All of the above can be found in the modpack.
The modpack you speak of, is it the one posted by IceWindFox? And what is F.E.R.?

hopor

Jun 30, 2021
Guys, I have a problem, the game starts normally, but when I go to the map at some time, the entire interface breaks like this
1691341193584.png
do you know how to solve it?

Summer Dante

Sep 16, 2021
Yeah, that sure sucks... ACHOO!
Mega
Whooh. Sorry, Don't know what came over me.
...Keep in mind that, since every mod replaces the same file, it isn't possible to mix-and-match without decompiling them and combining them together into one.
They also probably were designed to work with 1.0.5B, and not the Dev build, so you'd need to port them over in the same manner if you want that to work.
How to use the mods? Do I copy paste them somewhere?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes