Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
is there a gander swap mod, if so how can i download/install it?
Yesn't.
There's a Femboy mod, which removes the player's breasts and gives them a dick.
There's a mod that turns the zombies on the Shack into Futas. It's great, I wish we had more like it.
All can be found in the modlist linked on the main page, and are simple drag-drop-overwrite.

Reactions: jetfury1337

jetfury1337

Feb 8, 2021
Yesn't.
There's a Femboy mod, which removes the player's breasts and gives them a dick.
There's a mod that turns the zombies on the Shack into Futas. It's great, I wish we had more like it.
All can be found in the modlist linked on the main page, and are simple drag-drop-overwrite.
can i combine mods?

ty btw

jetfury1337

Feb 8, 2021
Yes...n't, again.
You basically have to pull the images from one mod and insert them into another with Unity Asset Extractor.
It can be done, and I do it on request... usually.
i see you have already done so before, can you combine the femboy mod with "Futa Zombies + Smiling Blush + Small Tweaks + CoD Mods + Raygun + Goblin Slayer + Luin's Balance Mod" from your combinations section in those mega files please?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
i see you have already done so before, can you combine the femboy mod with "Futa Zombies + Smiling Blush + Small Tweaks + CoD Mods + Raygun + Goblin Slayer + Luin's Balance Mod" from your combinations section in those mega files please?
Small Tweaks increases breast size, and will obviously not like Femboy.
...Also, I can't actually move the Femboy mod, so instead of adding it to that megamod, I'd be porting the megamod onto the femboy mod.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
This seems interesting enough. Any that game's not your usual VN is always welcome.

I just wish you could customize your character's look. Not a big fan of her hairstyle :T

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
This seems interesting enough. Any that game's not your usual VN is always welcome.

I just wish you could customize your character's look. Not a big fan of her hairstyle :T
...You can customize hairstyles.
They're cosmetic items like anything else.

jwibble

Mar 15, 2022
do the mods work for the debug version?
also where do I put in a new save file?

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
do the mods work for the debug version?
also where do I put in a new save file?
Mods need to be rebuilt for the debug version.
The folder 'Debug Edition Mods' holds all those that have been built thus far.
As always, requests are open.

IcewindFox

Oct 31, 2020
Ok, so the strat is to use Unity Asset Bundle Extractor to extract all the textures from the modded sharedassets files, keeping in mind it has to be installed in a 1.0.5B build to work. You then extract the textures from the 1.0.5B build you're going to use (or a vanilla 1.0.5B Dev) so you know what to rename the modded textures to. Finally, you use Unity Asset Bundle Extractor to Edit the affected textures, replacing them with the modded ones, creating a single sharedassets file with all the modded textures of the build of your choice.
Link to the mentioned tool placed below.

If that sounds to confusing, I'll be happy to take requests to combine/port mods as asked.
I feel like I completely bumbled through this process and somehow made it work?

Or I didn't fully understand the directions, but I wanted to combine Femboy&FutaZomibes (without smiling blush)
What I did was
1) open futazombies shared assets
2) select all texture files, plugins -> export to png
3) I noticed this seemed to only output the textures related to the mod
4) find the matching entries based on filename (contains name and path id), then export that raw
5) open femboy shaded assets, select all textures, import raw, select folder containing all the raw files from the other sharedasset
6) save (which created a new sharedasset file)

I feel like I overcomplicated something, or that lucked out on the png extract only extracting the modded files? I have no idea how you'd easily identify stuff otherwise. (nor am I quite sure how you'd figure out what the base sprites are if you wanted to mod them from scratch?)

Either way, here's the mod: (Femboy+FutaZombies) you have my permission to add it to the big mod package.

Catching up on the thread and learning about modding, really appreciate all the help you've provided!

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
It basically requires you get all the other achievements unlocked as I recall. It's been a while since I've last played or, more importantly, heard from the dev or anyone else in the know it's specific requirement. There's been talk and likely attempts to peer into the game's files to see where it keeps this code in reference, but I have no idea if anyone was ever successful in finding it.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes