BillyMcBillyson

Sep 16, 2017
Okay. Now, for the moment of truth... When you say 'every' mod, do you also want me to integrate the Nerf Gun, CoD, goblin slayer, and Prey mods, or do you just want Small Tweaks, double Futa, and Blush?
If it's not too difficult to do, the four mods you listed: small tweaks, double futa, and blush... if the other fellow wants more than that, might I request just those four in a package by themselves? I would appreciate it greatly. I looked through earlier posts to see if you had already made a package like that and was surprised to see how long you've been integrating these mods together. It's very kind of you to do.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
If it's not too difficult to do, the four mods you listed: small tweaks, double futa, and blush... if the other fellow wants more than that, might I request just those four in a package by themselves?
Oh, I already did that and uploaded it.

Might as well, it was just sitting there.

Reactions: BillyMcBillyson

IBeatChildren

Aug 23, 2021
Okay. Now, for the moment of truth... When you say 'every' mod, do you also want me to integrate the Nerf Gun, CoD, goblin slayer, and Prey mods, or do you just want Small Tweaks, double Futa, and Blush?
I wouldn't be opposed to the goofier mods as well

Last edited:

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Oh, I already did that and uploaded it.
Mega
Might as well, it was just sitting there.
I dont know how hard it is to combine these mods but could you combine Small Tweaks And Futa zombies? To be clear id like Small tweaks WITHOUT the character smiling.

And also i Cant see much information on the clothing overhaul mod so I'm not sure i fully understand the way it affects your clothing, do you lose one random piece every time you get it or does it actually give your clothes tear affects?

Either way if the mods are easy to combine could you make 2 total combinations please?

1. Small Tweaks+Futa Zombies
2. Small Tweaks+Futa Zombies+Clothing overhaul mod

The clothing Overhaul seems to also make some gameplay changes that make the game harder so if possible id like to be able to swap between the difficulties without losing the mod combination which is why i want the 2 separate versions.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I dont know how hard it is to combine these mods but could you combine Small Tweaks And Futa zombies? To be clear id like Small tweaks WITHOUT the character smiling.

And also i Cant see much information on the clothing overhaul mod so I'm not sure i fully understand the way it affects your clothing, do you lose one random piece every time you get it or does it actually give your clothes tear affects?

Either way if the mods are easy to combine could you make 2 total combinations please?

1. Small Tweaks+Futa Zombies
2. Small Tweaks+Futa Zombies+Clothing overhaul mod

The clothing Overhaul seems to also make some gameplay changes that make the game harder so if possible id like to be able to swap between the difficulties without losing the mod combination which is why i want the 2 separate versions.
Done. Added to the modpack. Here's a direct link.

Good news, Gameplay mods don't replace the same file as cosmetics, so you can swap it out without worry.

Reactions: anon1010

smithobrad

Apr 3, 2023
I see the femboy plus futa zobie combo, any chance we could get a mod where ALL the mobs (or those reasonably able to be) are made futa? (Especially Abby and the Hunter enemy in the caves.)

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I see the femboy plus futa zobie combo, any chance we could get a mod where ALL the mobs (or those reasonably able to be) are made futa? (Especially Abby and the Hunter enemy in the caves.)
Isn't Abby already futanari? Everyone from F.E.R is, yes?
If you have female body artwork for all monsters, please share it, because I don't.
Or at the very least, maybe combine the C4C + prey mod with the femboy + smiling blush + futa zombie mod?
C4C is a gameplay mod, those do not conflict with cosmetic mods.
...Guess I'll be cracking open the Prey mod for once. Or maybe I should just build everything on top of it?

DralaFi

Jul 10, 2022
Anyone think there's any chance of a BepInEx/vibration toy support mod?

Supposedly being Unity based that makes it a possibility, but from what I've read about the game's development; he describes his use of Unity as well... 'unique'. ;)

2fst4u

Apr 13, 2019
Anyone else experiencing an issue with the download of this?
Opened it up and am now dealing with a browser hyjacker virus, be warned. Pretty sure I used the mega link

• Angry
Reactions: Rixen and holyApex

tzydekki

Jun 11, 2021
Heed my words Perveloper, please come back from your study path and develop another great game like Captivity! Or a DLC. Game is so well created, it really shows talent in your handiwork even if the code was spaghetti and hard to create. I wish to hear from you soon, may it be simple how are yous or a new development plan.

Hawkeyeredtails

Sep 4, 2018
Yeah, that sure sucks... ACHOO!
Mega
Whooh. Sorry, Don't know what came over me.
...Keep in mind that, since every mod replaces the same file, it isn't possible to mix-and-match without decompiling them and combining them together into one.
They also probably were designed to work with 1.0.5B, and not the Dev build, so you'd need to port them over in the same manner if you want that to work.
How do you add the mod's though? I have everything downloaded and extracted now what? I don't have a spot to stick them

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes