Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I played this back when it was considered semi-abandoned as Perveloper had gone back to university or something. Did he/she return or did we just kinda accept that this is the final product and mark it as completed? (I.e. has it gotten any meaningful updates in the last year or two?)

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I played this back when it was considered semi-abandoned as Perveloper had gone back to university or something. Did he/she return or did we just kinda accept that this is the final product and mark it as completed? (I.e. has it gotten any meaningful updates in the last year or two?)
The latter. The mod scene has gone quiet, and this is in all likelyhood the final product.
is there such thing as a 100% save
I have an almost-complete save in the mod pack linked on the main page. The only thing missing is dying 100 times, which anyone can do.

Nexo42

Apr 9, 2019
Is this game still getting updates? or all this conversation is just about it.
The game is completed and no more official content. The discord server I used to be in occasionally had mods, but they've drastically slowed down the last two years.

Kisin79

Sep 2, 2021
seems like this is the only game by the dev
Maybe so, though the dev may have made other games under another alias. They stopped development on Captivity partially because it was an adult/H game and because they became a student. Whoever they were, they showed promise and I hope they go onto to good projects when they are less busy if they haven't done so already.

As for continuation, Captivity is still one of the most popular adult games on Itch.io, it must have made a fair amount of cash. There is a reasonable chance that another developer may look at Captivity's success and make a spiritual successor (some have arguably already tried - with varied results). But that is just my speculation.

Reactions: jttth

IBeatChildren

Aug 23, 2021
Ok, so the strat is to use Unity Asset Bundle Extractor to extract all the textures from the modded sharedassets files, keeping in mind it has to be installed in a 1.0.5B build to work. You then extract the textures from the 1.0.5B build you're going to use (or a vanilla 1.0.5B Dev) so you know what to rename the modded textures to. Finally, you use Unity Asset Bundle Extractor to Edit the affected textures, replacing them with the modded ones, creating a single sharedassets file with all the modded textures of the build of your choice.
Link to the mentioned tool placed below.

If that sounds to confusing, I'll be happy to take requests to combine/port mods as asked.
Ok, if this is too much for you too do it is fine, but, is it possible for you to combine all the mods? I happen to enjoy all of them and it would be nice to use them in conjunction.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Ok, if this is too much for you too do it is fine, but, is it possible for you to combine all the mods? I happen to enjoy all of them and it would be nice to use them in conjunction.
Define 'all' because that both sounds like a lot of work AND is impossible, as some overwrite.
Femboy, Futa, Small Tweaks, Smaller Breast and Butt... You'll need to choose one of these (or two, if Small Tweaks and Futa).

IBeatChildren

Aug 23, 2021
Define 'all' because that both sounds like a lot of work AND is impossible, as some overwrite.
Femboy, Futa, Small Tweaks, Smaller Breast and Butt... You'll need to choose one of these (or two, if Small Tweaks and Futa).
preferably small tweaks, futa, futa zombies, and smiling blush

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
preferably small tweaks, futa, futa zombies, and smiling blush
Okay. Now, for the moment of truth... When you say 'every' mod, do you also want me to integrate the Nerf Gun, CoD, goblin slayer, and Prey mods, or do you just want Small Tweaks, double Futa, and Blush?

Last edited:
Reactions: BillyMcBillyson

tzydekki

Jun 11, 2021
Maybe so, though the dev may have made other games under another alias. They stopped development on Captivity partially because it was an adult/H game and because they became a student. Whoever they were, they showed promise and I hope they go onto to good projects when they are less busy if they haven't done so already.

As for continuation, Captivity is still one of the most popular adult games on Itch.io, it must have made a fair amount of cash. There is a reasonable chance that another developer may look at Captivity's success and make a spiritual successor (some have arguably already tried - with varied results). But that is just my speculation.
Can you tell us the names of these best results?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes