SandubaDeBoceta

Feb 17, 2020
Várias outras pessoas perguntaram sobre essa tela preta. As respostas são poucas, mas a mais completa que eu vi foi essa:

"Check access permissions for the game's save directory.
The game won't be able to finish initial loading if it can't create "xGameDB.db" inside the save location.
It should be here: C:\Users\<Your_name>\AppData\LocalLow\Perveloper\Captivity
Inside that directory there should be text files named "Player.log" and "Player-prev.log".
You can open them and check if the game encounters any errors during launch.

You can also try these things:
If you have several displays, try checking if the game shows up on one of them.
Try changing desktop resolution (and refresh rate), the game has only default resolution mode (which is 1280x720, I think).
Try cleaning up and reinstalling your GPU drivers."

Boa sorte.

IBeatChildren

Aug 23, 2021
Yeah, that sure sucks... ACHOO!
Mega
Whooh. Sorry, Don't know what came over me.
...Keep in mind that, since every mod replaces the same file, it isn't possible to mix-and-match without decompiling them and combining them together into one.
They also probably were designed to work with 1.0.5B, and not the Dev build, so you'd need to port them over in the same manner if you want that to work.
how exactly do I decompile and combine the mods into one?

ManlyNEW

Feb 13, 2023
cheats aside, what games are there now currently completed, or undergoing development but are still a mostly stable release version, similar to this game?
im looking for 2d style or 2.5d side scroller with or without live action combat, but woud prefer live combat, and the tea scenes of course. preferably within the combat too.
couple examples are even the games from the creater of legend of kyrstal and their two succubus games.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
cheats aside, what games are there now currently completed, or undergoing development but are still a mostly stable release version, similar to this game?
im looking for 2d style or 2.5d side scroller with or without live action combat, but woud prefer live combat, and the tea scenes of course. preferably within the combat too.
couple examples are even the games from the creater of legend of kyrstal and their two succubus games.
Demon's sperm

ManlyNEW

Feb 13, 2023
after the recomendation, played it. fun for getting around. combat 3.5/5 best item was the gloves weapon with its extra dodging capability as the special skill. not all enemies were trying to have fun with you and i found that dissapointing. tea invites were only at certain areas.
good things: multiple tea drinking mobs walking to you changed how the table gets set. interesting weapon skill from gloves with extra dodges. the cg tea scenes(although few) were graciously drawn, animated, expressioned, and tea stains were accounted for.
bad: weapons werent upgraded, just new ones of the same type found.
i recently found a game called "Dibs" which i havent DL or played yet. still looking for more. ppl check out dibs, its updating and very similar to captivity.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
after the recomendation, played it. fun for getting around. combat 3.5/5 best item was the gloves weapon with its extra dodging capability as the special skill. not all enemies were trying to have fun with you and i found that dissapointing. tea invites were only at certain areas.
good things: multiple tea drinking mobs walking to you changed how the table gets set. interesting weapon skill from gloves with extra dodges. the cg tea scenes(although few) were graciously drawn, animated, expressioned, and tea stains were accounted for.
bad: weapons werent upgraded, just new ones of the same type found.
i recently found a game called "Dibs" which i havent DL or played yet. still looking for more. ppl check out dibs, its updating and very similar to captivity.
Dibs is good just slow development, but it is already in a pretty playable state. Kincaid would also be another game in a similar state although I'd say the focus in Kincaid is a bit more on the platforming than on the combat, the art in Kincaid is extremely pretty though.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Try those from my sigs:
https://f95zone.to/threads/degrees-of-lewdity-v0-3-13-3-vrelnir.20259/
https://f95zone.to/threads/mystic-knight-maya-v0-4-megablueball.60488/

ManlyNEW

Feb 13, 2023
we're getting a pretty good list gathered. i really think this can become something that can help others.
so since we have lots of good suggestions, lets put the suggestions alongside each other for now:
Titles:
degreess of lewdity - going to try playing it this week.
mystic knight maya - still updating at time of writing. played it, its a fun lighthearted combat plaformer with many vore focus for defeats.
dibs - slow development. good game
demon's sperm - mostly combat and platforming with some select inbattletea scene and near 15 short tea cg
bunny succubus - 2d sim management style game with pixel art and copious tea. going to also play this week (busy week)

ManlyNEW

Feb 13, 2023
degreess of lewdity - going to try playing it this week.
bunny succubus - 2d sim management style game with pixel art and copious tea. going to also play this week (busy week)
1. long and arduous with a joyous overly amount to do with sliders for all aspects of encounters. so wild but at the same time, its like youre in a slow mo for the text based lengthy encounters. at least 20 key presses to finish them. its a great "no way out" text based souls like if keeping your virginity was a hard mode.
2. a bit boring. unfinished as of writing. needs polish in some buttons that are untexted while most are. labels areas
inaccessible as unfinished. a fraction of the pixel grapics animation that dol has, but animated better. alright cya for now, gotta go finish up some purity questlines in dol, use a chas belt to temporarily get divinity, then break a chastity belt through with "strong force", to work my way by a succubi morph. alsom somehow i have 2k in treasures and have never made it to museum during weekend open hours to sell any. things i want to try keep revealing themself, and yet theres so little skill i have and so little time to prep, and its text based so it takes so long to do anything except change an outfit(theres text based quick change slots thankully and reasonably enough. i would have MAJOR ReAl problem, CertaInly, If So noT there) AGAINST ANYBODYs guess, dol seems to love fucking people over for living because even the npcs will write insults onto you about what youve done recently. i want to choke or hold down all the assailants like they keept trying to do to me*cry*. npcs, why you gotta hold away my sexing appendages? (i turned off choke immediately btw when i saw it in options. i know that statistically its just too much without accruable mitigation and defence measures in scenariosm especialyl with multiple people. its just not fair to anyone, except horses because horses cant be choked, only hugged.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes