Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
hey dumb question. you seem to be the expert at this game. i saw you posted a mod repository earlier. so you wouldnt have to do. how DO you actually compile multiple mods into one file for drag and drop. is it just dragging multiple mods to the same file or do you have to use a second program to compile them. i saw some peoples posts saying certain mods overwrite other mods im interested in both modding the game and unity in general. so if you'd have time to explain I'm all ears.
You use Unity Asset Extractor to pull the textures from one mod you want to combine and add them to another.
This works for everything but the futa/femboy mods, they do some heresy to make the sprites bigger which I don't know about, so combine mods INTO them.
Also, I am FAR from an expert, there are people on the discord who can change the very code of the game.

Reactions: smithobrad
May 12, 2022
Is it possible to take out certain enemies within the game? Or change how often/when they start spawning? I'm not sure where in the code to look to do that. Not really familiar with unity modding in general, though.

Fibroidkey794

Jan 30, 2020
Can anything other then the flies, maggots, and spider queens get your pregnant? I haven't had any luck with any of the other enemies.

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
There are still game breaking bugs/major bugs and it's unfinished by the dev's own admittance, but if you're just saying that the game has a decent amount of content, sure.

This and Pytfall being abandoned/unfinished hit me harder than anything else, and I've been around here and Line Marvel for 10+ years. Sadness. Just gotta hope we'll get more games like this one day. So rare to find games that can be replayed every so often. Most H games I just clear them once and I never replay them. Only games I replay pretty often are Hounds of Blade/Meteor, Nanocrisis, Fairy Fighting (Rarely), Captivity, Heroine Rumble. All actiony fighters/shooters, interesting. It's because there's always a challenge even once you know what you're doing with them.

As much as I've loved some rpgs and such, a lot of the time once you figure shit out, all the difficulty goes away. Like Tobihime and Pytfall I've played quite a bit, but I dunno if I'd replay those types anymore without more content now. Gets to that point where you're just doing the absolute best at everything and it's like you're just going through the motions.

This reminded me of the old newgrounds game Madness Combat/Interactive, might have to go find that. Probably my nostalgia from those games is part of the reason why I love this game so much. Wow, they're still making games:
Dunno how I feel about the 3d though.
based as fuck bro, man of culture

Reactions: HardDrank

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I have stupid question. What is fastest way to get mind broken? (it's 60 more times to do this achievement)
If you're doing it without cheating, my humble opinion is the FNAF parody stage. Chica (or whatever the yellow bird robot is called) does a lot of arousal gain + orgasm damage with a pretty fast animation for an enemy that spawns in the first wave. I think she mindbreaks you in just 4 rapes.

Aug 19, 2022
If you're doing it without cheating, my humble opinion is the FNAF parody stage. Chica (or whatever the yellow bird robot is called) does a lot of arousal gain + orgasm damage with a pretty fast animation for an enemy that spawns in the first wave. I think she mindbreaks you in just 4 rapes.
Thanks

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
It would be cool if there was some kind of kick move. Just an emergency tool for when you're reloading, and they're just a bit too close. Even if it canceled the reload animation, I just kinda want something more than just the shooting. I keep thinking of COD zombies when I'm playing, especially in the Shack, so I keep wanting to knife my enemies, but then I realize I can't.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
It would be cool if there was some kind of kick move. Just an emergency tool for when you're reloading, and they're just a bit too close. Even if it canceled the reload animation, I just kinda want something more than just the shooting. I keep thinking of COD zombies when I'm playing, especially in the Shack, so I keep wanting to knife my enemies, but then I realize I can't.
You can roll while reloading, and it doesn't even cancel the reload.

Dec 27, 2022
so, downloaded the game plus some cheats; now im trying to complete all the achievements but the cheat that allows infinite hearts prevents the character from getting a mind break, any way to disable the cheats or at least the infinite heart exploit temporarily without damaging the save file?

core226

Aug 26, 2018
Is there a way to do it with cheating?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes