Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i actually managed to dodge behind that shotgun before it shoot but i still died
this is actually to "end" the story line cause dev said it will be his last game
witch is sad because it's good game, buggy, lacking but decent
there is a sad connection between games that are planned to "end" series and high quality of these games
looking at you "Final" fantasy

Reactions: Apice

s233937

Feb 21, 2021
Okay, these are probably the last set of files I'll be uploading for 1.0.5 until a newer version of the game gets released. I have modified the 1.0.5b Assembly-CSharp.dll file that noxtek made, and made two files. One files works for 1.0.5, and the other works for 1.0.5b. Both cheat files do the same thing:

Infinite Hearts, Infinite Strength, Infinite HP, Infinite Dash Stamina, No Reload Infinite Ammo. Pleasure and Libido still increase so the character can orgasm. However, I have modified the Encumbrance to 100, so it is now possible to carry all weapons at once now. The V5.1 Cheat Table is also compatible with these files. Just remember to download the proper Cheat Assembly file for the version of game you have, and then follow the installation instructions in the included Read Me.txt file.
and how to activate cheats? where should I drop these files? Tell me please.

Mar 1, 2019
and how to activate cheats? where should I drop these files? Tell me please.
For the Assembly-CSharp.dll part of the cheat files, when you open up the .zip file and you see the folder called "Captivity_Data" the only thing you have to do is drag that folder into the root game folder (Either named default "Captivity v1.0.5" or "Captivity v1.0.5b"). The only thing you need to worry about is making sure you download the correct cheat version for your game version, otherwise your game is going to break. Captivity_v1.0.5_Cheat_Assembly.rar for the v1.0.5 version of the game, and Captivity_v1.0.5b_Cheat_Assembly.rar for the v1.0.5b version of the game. If you can't open up .rar files, you either need WinRAR or 7zip to open those compressed archived files.

As for the cheat tables, you're going to need to have Cheat Engine actually installed in the first place. If you don't have Cheat Engine installed, the .ct Cheat Table files won't even work, it's a 3rd party piece of software designed for RAM address value editing. I suggest just having the latest version and you'll be alright. Where you put those .ct files doesn't really matter, but putting them into the game root folder is probably best. The only thing you need to do is open the correct .ct files for the version you're playing and Cheat Engine will do the rest for you, as I set those Cheat Tables up to auto-hook into the game process instance.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Didn't find any on it but: Does this game have that kinda dumb hentai logic that your character can cum despite it being a sex act that can't make them cum? (Ie: Being face fucked can make them orgasm.)

And, guessing by the tags, it's exclusively male enemies? As any female NPC seem either dead or captive.

Kisin79

Sep 2, 2021
Didn't find any on it but: Does this game have that kinda dumb hentai logic that your character can cum despite it being a sex act that can't make them cum? (Ie: Being face fucked can make them orgasm.)
Yes, sorry to disappoint you, and it's unlikely anyone will mod an option to turn it off either.

And, guessing by the tags, it's exclusively male enemies? As any female NPC seem either dead or captive.
Depends entirely on your definition. The F.N.A.F. based level has hermaphroditic/futa enemies with mainly female attributes and an alien queen in the space station level. God knows what sex the insects are in the cave level - I think that's for the player's head canon.

There is one human female who can attack the player, but its in a weird easter egg and certainly not what you are probably looking for. Apparently (see previous pages of the thread) there was a planned level with only women (human) in it, but it scrapped along with all other official developments of the game.

MadBlade12

Oct 14, 2022
Can Someone Explain to me how to do the bottom 4 challenges? I always lose a heart after the 3 rapes even when I reset my % back to %0. I Don't Die but by wave 11 I still do not get the Achievement.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Can Someone Explain to me how to do the bottom 4 challenges? I always lose a heart after the 3 rapes even when I reset my % back to %0. I Don't Die but by wave 11 I still do not get the Achievement.
Note the language of 'Get Raped.' It means you just have to be grabbed, but can struggle out immediately and it'll still count.
Use the taunt to let one grab you then immediately struggle free, repeat fifteen times, wave 11 or later.

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
I don't remember which ones of the challenges were bugged, but I do remember some of them stating you need to reach wave 11 and actually requiring to reach wave 16. This might be the case (Perveloper forgot to update challenge descriptions when he changed them). Also, yeah, aside from "not_metroids" and "dogs" you don't have to sit through the whole animation and can struggle out as soon as you get grabbed.

Kisin79

Sep 2, 2021
I'm just want to know, what is ms. blaze achievement?
At the far end of the space station level is a dark room with the science lab is a table, there should be a flamethrower on it called the Incinerator. I believe you just need to pick it up (make sure you have enough inventory space by dropping unneeded weapons.

Zhanazar

Apr 13, 2020
this is ... AMAZING!! but ... rly hard (or am I just that bad?)
Anyone got any hints on how to beat levels? I get overwhelmed even at the schack
First, you always can lower the difficulty or use cheat engine if the game is really too much for you.
Without that, game can sometimes require a strategic approach in resource management and tactic. General strategy: at the beginning of the level, you should not spend money on weapons that will become obsolete by the 5th wave, as well as medicines, the loss of health does not mean anything now, later, when you buy buffs, it is advisable to maintain the parameters higher so you not to lose them with any mistake. At each level, there are places in which it is most convenient to be located so that the enemies go to you longer and not from different directions, if you are surprised, you can roll several times to (probably at the cost of part of your health) make a train of enemies and increase the distance, running trough the map. I want to mention, most enemies climb the ages faster than you and could attack you while you are climbing. In the hut, you can shoot half the horde on the left, and later run back and forth and destroy individual zombies and groups. In the caves, on the right there is a very long platform, stand on its left edge and shoot back, flies and large flies will try to fly over the top, giving you time, and jumpers will crash into the low ceiling and slow down. Also, I recommend at first, instead of replenishing ammo, just buy a new gun, it will be full, and any ammo box you pick up will give you one more magazine for each new gun.

Hut. Shoot heads with a pistol, buy a new pistol, buy a passage to the right, when there is about 1750 money in stock, then you can buy a submachine gun in a weapon box, then either save up for a cooler gun ($1500+) or buy buffs (Damage -> accuracy -> rate of fire) and restock ammo - this will last up to wave 25. For large groups it is convenient to use any shotgun except the first one. To get specific achievements: when there is enough money, buy an aphrodisiac and use it right before drinking tea with doggies, it'll make so your lust will stay almost untouched.

Caves. Go through two waves, fix the generator, get a searchlight, and go to the place I mentioned earlier, place the searchlight so that it illuminates the area with enemies, shoot and run in a circle if they break through your defenses. Buy a rifle (a box on the top right), it kills with one hit, especially if it is enhanced with buffs (waves up to 13 should be enough, because enemies will increase their health), then you need something fast-firing, preferably M4 or a shotgun with big magazine, and other buffs. Be careful, worms are constantly crawling on the ground, it is easier to kill them with a cheap submachine gun or just quickly run/roll through them. To get specific achievements, leave one desired enemy per level and let that invite you to tea a couple of times, use the aphrodesiac and repeat the process. Do not kill the last enemy or it'll start a new, you don’t want to slow down for 8 seconds to relieve excess tea from your body while you are surrounded by enemies or skip the time for a purchase break?

Last edited:
Reactions: woofie

Superuser42

Nov 18, 2022
Note the language of 'Get Raped.' It means you just have to be grabbed, but can struggle out immediately and it'll still count.
Use the taunt to let one grab you then immediately struggle free, repeat fifteen times, wave 11 or later.
hey dumb question. you seem to be the expert at this game. i saw you posted a mod repository earlier. so you wouldnt have to do. how DO you actually compile multiple mods into one file for drag and drop. is it just dragging multiple mods to the same file or do you have to use a second program to compile them. i saw some peoples posts saying certain mods overwrite other mods im interested in both modding the game and unity in general. so if you'd have time to explain I'm all ears.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes