Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
can someone show me how the goddess fucks you in the game? my rng has been so shitty
You collect the totems, causing the statue to glow. Interacting with her again makes your character pregnant, and after a short labor, you birth a spirit, wiping the map clean of hostiles.
There's no actual sex, just immaculate conception followed by a standard birth.

Skylex41

Nov 17, 2020
You collect the totems, causing the statue to glow. Interacting with her again makes your character pregnant, and after a short labor, you birth a spirit, wiping the map clean of hostiles.
There's no actual sex, just immaculate conception followed by a standard birth.
well thats anticlimactic, is there anything new about that brothel styled map the modders were trying to create?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
well thats anticlimactic, is there anything new about that brothel styled map the modders were trying to create?
The Brothel was originally going to be the next official map. The map itself is even in the game files, though unfinished and with none of its enemies.
The Discord has gone mostly quiet. It seems mod development has generally stopped as well.

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
The Brothel was originally going to be the next official map. The map itself is even in the game files, though unfinished and with none of its enemies.
The Discord has gone mostly quiet. It seems mod development has generally stopped as well.
that's a shame it sounds like it would've been cool. what would've been in it?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Where'd you pull it from?
User Bertus8 who, and I quote:
I did some sketches for some of the stages Perveloper posted some pages ago, ut i had to change the name and remove a couple of things. Brothel Became Stripper Club and is a reference to a movie. the '80s club became rave party but i also had to remove one of the enemies because internet retards
Later, a random homeless guy game in spouting corporate buzzwords, and they claimed the sketch to be legitimate concept art, but you'll forgive me if I don't trust them as a source.
Oh, and about that concept art? Its real. Barely any of us knew about it, but you guys managed to crack the code to get an sneak peek, so props to you. Who knows, maybe you could mod the game too if you so desire.

Reactions: DEATHDESTROYER
May 25, 2017

Later, a random homeless guy game in spouting corporate buzzwords, and they claimed the sketch to be legitimate concept art, but you'll forgive me if I don't trust them as a source.
Ah looking at the context of that conversation, yeah it's concept fan art

Eyeholes

Apr 9, 2019

Ouch, but fair I guess. Here's the source then. Captura de pantalla 2022-11-16 183754.png
Captura de pantalla 2022-11-16 183817.png
I also asked him about that guy who claimed to be the one who made the concept art but Perv claimed he didn't work with anyone, and that the history he made up is wrong because Perv's the one who worked on it.

(Took the liberty to censor the second one cuz I asked him on his private account but you are free to not believe me if you have doubts)
s.png

Sassox

Nov 10, 2022
As ppl said here, each save has it own code, you can overwrite your save with someone elses and use their code. Save is on "/Captivity_Data/StreamingAssets/xGameDB.db", you can edit the save with DBBrowser, there you can see the code for the save.

Also set the CheatEngine scan on 4 bytes, it's easy to hack the money.

Also waiting for someone upload 1.0.1, several changes regarding the difficulty.
So, to change the code for the door on DBBrowser you need a password, i don't know the password, does someone know it?

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
So, to change the code for the door on DBBrowser you need a password, i don't know the password, does someone know it?
This is not entirely correct. Savegame file was located there in previous versions of the game. I believe, it was there up to v1.0.4. In later versions it's located in <your_windows_drive>:\Users\<your_profile_name>\AppData\LocalLow\Perveloper\Captivity\
Also, there is no password protection for the database. You just can't write changes there, when the game is running. The infamous "door key" is stored in tbl_player table in the codeKeypad field. You can change it to any number you want anytime, it works (just tested it). I, however, fail to see any reason why would you want to do it. As everyone, including myself, already told to many people numerous times, it's worth nothing to open that door.

Sassox

Nov 10, 2022
This is not entirely correct. Savegame file was located there in previous versions of the game. I believe, it was there up to v1.0.4. In later versions it's located in <your_windows_drive>:\Users\<your_profile_name>\AppData\LocalLow\Perveloper\Captivity\
Also, there is no password protection for the database. You just can't write changes there, when the game is running. The infamous "door key" is stored in tbl_player table in the codeKeypad field. You can change it to any number you want anytime, it works (just tested it). I, however, fail to see any reason why would you want to do it. As everyone, including myself, already told to many people numerous times, it's worth nothing to open that door.
I know, but i need to know what there is back there (no spoiler)

Kribles

Jul 12, 2021
I have a 2560 X 1080 monitor, and the game doesn't seem to work correctly with my monitor, as everything doesnt fit on the screen, I was wondering what I could do to fix the issue

Kribles

Jul 12, 2021
I have a 2560 X 1080 monitor, and the game doesn't seem to work correctly with my monitor, as everything doesnt fit on the screen, I was wondering what I could do to fix the issue
It has to do with the resolution in the game, is there a way to change the resolution in the game instead of chaning my desktop to 1920x1080?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes