Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Sounds good, you should really only work on it when you are motivated, this can take some time. Did you release the code, so that people can actually further develop this? Or do you plan on doing it?
...I'm not Perveloper, go to the discord and ask that.
To the best of my knowledge, there are a few people who've gotten the engine to dance to their tunes without the source code, it isn't that complicated... just coded messily which was causing development problems to the point where starting over entirely would've been faster.

Reactions: Apice

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
If that sounds to confusing, I'll be happy to take requests to combine/port mods as asked.
Hello, Could you combine the mod packs below?
Green- Good to go
Yellow- What do these do exactly? (If they're good put them in also :p)
Black- I dont want these
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Gonesoul

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hello, Could you combine the mod packs below?
Green- Good to go
Yellow- What do these do exactly? (If they're good put them in also :p)
Black- I dont want these
Pretty sure the Prey Mod overrides Small Tweaks and the Smaller Breast and Butt Mod... which also override each other, small tweaks makes breasts bigger. I'll need you to pick and choose there.
C4C adds a bunch of tweaks to make the game less difficult... and also includes the Clothing Overhaul and Shack Downgrade, so obviously pick one or the other.
The CoD mods provide skins to the drug machine and Wonderweapon found in F.E.R. to match similar items is CoD zombies.
Combinations is just mods I've previously combined. How did you not look in the folder and guess this from the names of items within, I don't know.
The Nerf Gun is a skin for the starting pistol that makes it look like a Dart Revolver, specifically the Maverick. It's a dig at the poor stats of the starting weapon, seriously, how does a gun with that little punch have such a wide spread?

Reactions: Gonesoul

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Pretty sure the Prey Mod overrides Small Tweaks and the Smaller Breast and Butt Mod... which also override each other, small tweaks makes breasts bigger. I'll need you to pick and choose there.
C4C adds a bunch of tweaks to make the game less difficult... and also includes the Clothing Overhaul and Shack Downgrade, so obviously pick one or the other.
The CoD mods provide skins to the drug machine and Wonderweapon found in F.E.R. to match similar items is CoD zombies.
Combinations is just mods I've previously combined. How did you not look in the folder and guess this from the names of items within, I don't know.
The Nerf Gun is a skin for the starting pistol that makes it look like a Dart Revolver, specifically the Maverick. It's a dig at the poor stats of the starting weapon, seriously, how does a gun with that little punch have such a wide spread?
Prey Mod, C4C, CoD mods

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Prey Mod, C4C, CoD mods
Would you like fries with that?

If I was a stickler for the rules... in like, a psychological error kind of way, I wouldn't be packaging gameplay mods, since it's just to create one drag-and-drop instead of multiple.
Too bad!

Reactions: Sekkara and Apice

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Unfortunately I don't think that's ever gonna happen. I swear the best games are either left unfinished or never get a sequel
yea i called it back in 2020 that he would abandon the game, apparently the game's code is a complete mess and it would be a gargantuan task to try and make anything more out of it

Reactions: Apice

Apice

Nov 23, 2019
Would you like fries with that?
Mega
If I was a stickler for the rules... in like, a psychological error kind of way, I wouldn't be packaging gameplay mods, since it's just to create one drag-and-drop instead of multiple.
Too bad!
We don't deserve you, thanks man

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
The ending was never fleshed out beyond placeholder-for-now status. Best to assume the ending as is is meant more as something more along the lines of bragging rights over being in and of itself the reward for the effort payed to get it.

I would've liked for a better, lore-soaked ending too as this style of game not only does well enough mechanically, but the nature of what's happening is interesting and enticing: who the actual phuk is this "SIT" and why have they kidnapped this person? What's their end game and what are they trying to accomplish? Is this just for the sport or is there some other hidden motivator going on? Sadly, the note at the safe-house and the ending are what make up for story and exposition. The rest is just a surprisingly good wave-based side scroll shooter.

Reactions: jttth
Feb 6, 2021
I look at this game and I see a great foundation for something way bigger. I wonder if Perveloper could be convinced to drop the source code if he has no intention to do anything with it? Custom levels, enemies, outfits, sounds, etc. not to mention unraveling his self-proclaimed "Spaghetti code" would make for great community projects.
But man, that would be asking for a lot.

Nov 29, 2021
Is Captivity 1.0.5bDebug edition compatible with all the mods for the non-debug version and/or the cheat assembly files? Also, what is the difference between the two? Also, how does the cheat table work?

Last edited:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Pretty sure most if not all mods are made for the non-debug version and I don't recommend using the debug version anyways...all it adds is a highly buggy pregnancy system that only "works" for like two enemies last I recall. You're not missing much and it's virtually guaranteed to break each time it happens, and it likes to break other things too such as the stamina and rolling breaking the AI. The cheat table is something someone else might know more about.

Reactions: UpDownLeftRight107

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Alright. Do you know anything about the pregnancy question?
In the cave you can get impregnated by the small flies, big flies and the larvae. I don't know if the other creature there can impregnate you.

In the space station the queen and the facehugger can impregnate you. The Metroid creature can't but I don't know if the fast moving one can.

Kisin79

Sep 2, 2021
In the cave you can get impregnated by the small flies, big flies and the larvae. I don't know if the other creature there can impregnate you.

In the space station the queen and the facehugger can impregnate you. The Metroid creature can't but I don't know if the fast moving one can.
I don't think the big flies (Musca) can impregnate (at least not in the official version), only the small flies and maggots can in the Cave level. There is also an easter egg on the Jungle level where you are impregnated by a goddess once you collect the needed items.

Reactions: TheGodUncle
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes