stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
I was going thru the Discord and some newish comments from Perv seems to indicate the game is abandoned in all but name. Like I mentioned in a previous comment, I think the tag "Completed" is more appropriate/applicable than "Abandoned" but I know I wasn't alone in hoping we'd see new content eventually. Unfortunately, I just don't think it's going to happen.
I hate being right (commented that in April of 2021)

Reactions: Apice

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Game looks interesting, but I'm really not into the female protagonist angle. Sucks we can't have a similar rev-rape game.
There's a Femboy mod that removes her breasts and gives her a dick.
You'll still be fighting mostly male or futa enemies, but it's a start.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
ok so im a first timer with this:
how does cheat engine work with this game? i downloaded it, opened it and now i have a million option and have no idea how to make this work with the game.

sort of same question with the cheats an user provided. how do i "use" them?

Roger44

Aug 23, 2020
Yeah, that sure sucks... ACHOO!
Mega
Whooh. Sorry, Don't know what came over me.
...Keep in mind that, since every mod replaces the same file, it isn't possible to mix-and-match without decompiling them and combining them together into one.
They also probably were designed to work with 1.0.5B, and not the Dev build, so you'd need to port them over in the same manner if you want that to work.
how do i install these mods? I mean, in which folder should I put them?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
...that pertains to the game folder. not unity cheat engine.
ill look elsewhere if the community is this hostile.
That comment was not replying to you, as clearly obvious by the quote of Roger's comment, not yours.
Since you asked, though...
You can scan your health with cheat engine.

- Open cheat engine
- Select the game process
- Change scan type to float
- Now go onto the game and take some damage then ALT + TAB back onto cheat engine
- Scan your health - example: 5.5
- A bunch of values will pop up. Take more damage then put the new value into cheat engine then hit next scan.
- Should be 1 or 2 results (If more take more damage and scan again)
- Freeze the values and VOLA God mode.

You'll have to do this every time you select a new level.

For ammo and money those are 4byte values.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: anon241 and ViviX12

bardks842

Dec 30, 2021
how do i install these mods? I mean, in which folder should I put them?
For Assembly-CSharp.dll it's in the captivity main game file captivity_data/managed just replace it remember to backup the original if you want.
For shared assets you just put it in the captivity_data file.

Reactions: FearOfR34

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
is there any way to change colors of nemies?
Yes, but why?
You can use Unity Asset Extractor to pull the game's images, edit them with something like GIMP, and then slot them back in... but, again, why?
The Freddy characters, I guess? OG Purple for Bonnie? ...I can do some color-shifting for you, if you want.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

mixer12

Aug 2, 2018
Yes, but why?
You can use Unity Asset Extractor to pull the game's images, edit them with something like GIMP, and then slot them back in... but, again, why?
The Freddy characters, I guess? OG Purple for Bonnie? ...I can do some color-shifting for you, if you want.
tnx for your help but i want to try it by myself

CF the Second

Feb 1, 2022
This game desperately needs basic work done.

Gun Swapping
Controls for this are really irritating, to the point where it honestly ruins the experience. I keep trying to use the EquipPrevious key to cycle through my guns and it will either do nothing, or it will change the gun I have held once or twice and then return to doing nothing. Ideally I would be able to load all the guns I have and then be able to press one key to swap them out for one another as the situation demands a different type of firepower. Not sure if this is the result of the EquipPrevious key cycling through empty inventory slots, or if it is the result of it working off a list of literally the thing you were previously holding, but in either case it needs reworking.

Drug Use
There need to be some key-binds dedicated to drugs. Currently to swap out what you're holding to use a drug and go back to what you were holding you have to go through six steps: you have to press R, then press the inventory number where that thing is automatically assigned, then press your Fire key, then you need to press R, then you need to press the inventory number that the gun you want to use is automatically assigned to, and finally press the Fire key.

This is way too much shit, especially on the fly with enemies chasing you. Ideally you want a single keybind that causes you to use the drug, and then returns your gun to your hand once the drug use animation ends. One key, one step. Simple.

Surrender
The animations can be rather long and tiresome to sit through, especially once escape is no longer possible. Having a key you can press to surrender to the enemy and skip to the end of the animation would be nice.

Testing/Firing Range
With the only way to experiment with the guns and drugs being in the levels they appear in, it is difficult to get a feel for their characteristics and how best they might be used on different enemies. There needs to be some out-of-level space for trying out all the things the game offers.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
This game desperately needs basic work done.

Gun Swapping
Controls for this are really irritating, to the point where it honestly ruins the experience. I keep trying to use the EquipPrevious key to cycle through my guns and it will either do nothing, or it will change the gun I have held once or twice and then return to doing nothing. Ideally I would be able to load all the guns I have and then be able to press one key to swap them out for one another as the situation demands a different type of firepower. Not sure if this is the result of the EquipPrevious key cycling through empty inventory slots, or if it is the result of it working off a list of literally the thing you were previously holding, but in either case it needs reworking.

Drug Use
There need to be some key-binds dedicated to drugs. Currently to swap out what you're holding to use a drug and go back to what you were holding you have to go through six steps: you have to press R, then press the inventory number where that thing is automatically assigned, then press your Fire key, then you need to press R, then you need to press the inventory number that the gun you want to use is automatically assigned to, and finally press the Fire key.

This is way too much shit, especially on the fly with enemies chasing you. Ideally you want a single keybind that causes you to use the drug, and then returns your gun to your hand once the drug use animation ends. One key, one step. Simple.

Surrender
The animations can be rather long and tiresome to sit through, especially once escape is no longer possible. Having a key you can press to surrender to the enemy and skip to the end of the animation would be nice.

Testing/Firing Range
With the only way to experiment with the guns and drugs being in the levels they appear in, it is difficult to get a feel for their characteristics and how best they might be used on different enemies. There needs to be some out-of-level space for trying out all the things the game offers.
EquipPrevious key literally swaps between two weapons. When you use it, the weapon you just had becomes the weapon you had last equipped. Deliberately swap between two weapons you like between waves to set it as a backup weapon. Spamming it won't give you anything but those two guns.
Use the number keys to quickly access the rest of your guns. Pressing the number key multiple times cycles through weapons of the same type, from lowest to highest. You can manually sort them by dropping weapons and picking them back up to slot them in as the lowest priority.
Same goes for drugs. I think you can press Q to quickly get back to a gun if you need to use drugs in a fight, but the number keys are probably more reliable. Obviously, emergency drugs go on the bottom, healing goes above, manually sort by dropping and recovering... and go over the carry limit because the game didn't quite expect people to do that. You can't just assign hotkeys to each drug individually, that would be insane.
You hit R. Left-click. Hit the number key of your weapon type to grab a gun again. Three inputs. I don't know why you think you need to take out another drug before switching back to your weapon, or why you're counting firing your weapon again as part of the process to use a drug.
These are not new concepts. This inventory system dates back to Doom and has been a core principle since. It is not broken, you are not used to it.
Adding a button to skip one of the primary selling points would be lul. You got hit and knocked down, now the wave gets to crowd around you. Sounds like you're being punished for getting hit.
A firing range would be... fun-ish, I guess, but trial and error is literally a core part of the challenge here. The more information is presented straight-up about weapon and enemy performance, the shorter this game becomes. There does not, in fact, NEED to be one.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Hypnosis is probably the most bullshit achievement in this game...it is doable but only barely so if you need to get raped into submission 15 times without getting mind broken.

Thinking about it, I'm almost sure each "zap" the metroid does during the sex animation was probably meant to count as 1 use of Hypnosis since that would mean only needing to be raped into submission 5-6 times (on par with how many times it takes to get the Muska cum achievement), but I can't imagine anyone thinking it was sensible to be like "yeah for this challenge you need to play around 30 waves making sure to only be raped by the metroids at 0% arousal or doing like 50 waves if you want to play it safe and replenish your strength after each rape to make sure you can break out if a different enemy grabs you, make any mistakes and you have to reset the entire thing".

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hypnosis is probably the most bullshit achievement in this game...it is doable but only barely so if you need to get raped into submission 15 times without getting mind broken.

Thinking about it, I'm almost sure each "zap" the metroid does during the sex animation was probably meant to count as 1 use of Hypnosis since that would mean only needing to be raped into submission 5-6 times (on par with how many times it takes to get the Muska cum achievement), but I can't imagine anyone thinking it was sensible to be like "yeah for this challenge you need to play around 30 waves making sure to only be raped by the metroids at 0% arousal or doing like 50 waves if you want to play it safe and replenish your strength after each rape to make sure you can break out if a different enemy grabs you, make any mistakes and you have to reset the entire thing".
Or store up anaphrodisiacs and deliberately leave a metroid alive at the end of the wave to just do the challenge with.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Or store up anaphrodisiacs and deliberately leave a metroid alive at the end of the wave to just do the challenge with.
That...would simplify things a great deal, yes. I was gonna mention the limit of only being able to carry 6 drugs at a time, but you could just litter the floor with dropped anaphrodisiacs and replenish as you need them. Even if you don't exploit your way around the carry limit, being able to do it in bulks like that would make the achievement manageable enough to at least be doable consistently (although still a good deal more demanding than anything else in the game imo).

I ended up doing it the hard way first since I didn't think of that strategy, but I don't have anything against using exploits to get around bullshit challenges. Just doesn't change the fact that it still is a bullshit challenge in nature and screamingly more difficult than anything else in the game if it is working as intended.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes