ikersm

Jul 22, 2022
Pop Anaphrodisiac immediately before they grab you to keep your lust, and the damage, low. You must let them finish, and cannot struggle out early.
I have to be fucked by the dogs or it doesn't matter because i've been trying for an hour and got fucked to the final like 10 times and I haven't got it yet
Edit :Ok it was with the dog, thanks anyway

Last edited:

Micker

Jun 25, 2017
Hey guys,

have a question for the modders... does anyone have a clue where in the C#Assembly - file the "lust-o-meter" value is?.
I want to change it's max from 100 % to x... for example. Also maybe the amount of hearts.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Are there any .dll mods for the debug version? Clothing Overhaul+Shack Downgrade? Not sure how to go on about porting it.
You'd need to disassemble and reassemble them, just like with cosmetic mods...
...However. Saying that and actually doing it are two completely different beasts. I certainly don't want to go through all the code to find what's changed and port it over to the Debug Build.
Maybe the original developers would have an easier time with it? They know ahead of time what they put in, after all...

boborocks9

Jul 10, 2017
Been picking up the game recently for fun and man I forgot how good it was, Hope that one day dev can continue on it once things kick off.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Been picking up the game recently for fun and man I forgot how good it was, Hope that one day dev can continue on it once things kick off.
They explicitly said they won't because it's a mess of a spaghetti code. They didn't rule out making new games however, although they were focusing on their studies.

boborocks9

Jul 10, 2017
1659732977773.png
Can someone show me their view here? I swore there were extra metrics and stats like amount of times a mob KO'd you or came in you, where did mine go?

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
Yeah, that sure sucks... ACHOO!
Mega
Whooh. Sorry, Don't know what came over me.
...Keep in mind that, since every mod replaces the same file, it isn't possible to mix-and-match without decompiling them and combining them together into one.
They also probably were designed to work with 1.0.5B, and not the Dev build, so you'd need to port them over in the same manner if you want that to work.
Me monkey brain. How do?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Me monkey brain. How do?
...At least you're up front about it. Can't be cross with honesty.
Okay, so in that link is a ton of folders, all labeled. Inside those folders, for cosmetic mods, is sharedassets0.assets.
Take that file, and put it in the 'Captivity_Data' folder, overwriting the file within.
Non-cosmetic mods have Assembly-CSharp.dll instead. Same deal, except it's in the 'Managed' folder inside of the 'Captivity_Data' folder.
Finally, the Debug Edition. All the mods found directly on the link are for the standard edition, v1.0.5B. If you run the Debug Version instead, only use the mods found in the 'Debug Edition Mods' folder. Yes, there's only four, I take requests for cosmetic mods except Futanari/Femboy.

40lbs

May 30, 2022
i am, ah hah, captivated by this game. shame the developer doesn't wanna work on it, but hey at least what we do have is top notch.

Reactions: Apice

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
...At least you're up front about it. Can't be cross with honesty.
Okay, so in that link is a ton of folders, all labeled. Inside those folders, for cosmetic mods, is sharedassets0.assets.
Take that file, and put it in the 'Captivity_Data' folder, overwriting the file within.
Non-cosmetic mods have Assembly-CSharp.dll instead. Same deal, except it's in the 'Managed' folder inside of the 'Captivity_Data' folder.
Finally, the Debug Edition. All the mods found directly on the link are for the standard edition, v1.0.5B. If you run the Debug Version instead, only use the mods found in the 'Debug Edition Mods' folder. Yes, there's only four, I take requests for cosmetic mods except Futanari/Femboy.
I see. So if you want to use more than one mod, and would have to decompile Unity in order to place all of them in, how would you go about doing that?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I see. So if you want to use more than one mod, and would have to decompile Unity in order to place all of them in, how would you go about doing that?
You'd use Unity Asset Extractor to pull all the game's textures, then insert the modified files into another mod file.
I do it on request, so you don't HAVE to know how, but it's really easy with a bit of practice and knowing what you're doing.
This works for all cosmetic mods but Femboy/Futanari, as it doesn't work when just ported like that. Something else must've been changed that we just don't know about, some value in a sprite or whatever.

Reactions: Bonkksman

Guritas

Apr 15, 2018
Hypnosis is bugged, it triggered for me on wave 15 not 10, don't know how many times I got hypnotised.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hypnosis is bugged, it triggered for me on wave 15 not 10, don't know how many times I got hypnotised.
...Challenges like that demand you meet the requirement, and then survive to AT LEAST the listed wave.
I think I remember Hypnosis being weird? It got changed, but the challenge description wasn't updated, I don't remember if it got fixed before development stopped...

Reactions: Apice
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes