Oct 8, 2019
I apologize if this is a stupid question but what can you do different with the debug version? I couldn't figure out how to access it and didn't notice a difference with that version.

Mar 21, 2020
Does anyone have the debug version of captivity I keep downloading it and extract it but when I play it it keeps saying the exe file 140 something is missing does any one have a link where you can download it and play it plz

YuriLuni

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah, that sure sucks... ACHOO!
Mega
Whooh. Sorry, Don't know what came over me.
...Keep in mind that, since every mod replaces the same file, it isn't possible to mix-and-match without decompiling them and combining them together into one.
They also probably were designed to work with 1.0.5B, and not the Dev build, so you'd need to port them over in the same manner if you want that to work.
wow I am late for this. anyways, what do those mods do? Also, since there has not been an update to the game has someone made mods that fixed bugs and enabled pregnancy from all enemies?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
wow I am late for this. anyways, what do those mods do? Also, since there has not been an update to the game has someone made mods that fixed bugs and enabled pregnancy from all enemies?
Most are merely cosmetic, three are not, last time I checked.
The game is not in development, as the code was too spagetti for the dev to continue.
No mods I know of grant pregnancy mechanics to enemies that don't already have them, and I don't know what bugs you would be referring to... I guess that infinite-jump-invincible thing, if it still exists? But, like... Just roll, lul.

Reactions: LexyTheSexy

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Ik im like, the latest dork ever
Im not even on the discord rn because im running lowspeed data on my phone for the past few hours trying to download all this stuff, I have all the files including the UABE and....i gotta be completely honest, Im close to having an actual stroke trying to understand how to edit any of this...
Maybe its cus its intimidating or whatnot, But ive done Ubuntu and homebrewed a 3ds.... This is like... trying to read chinese.

Im a nerd and idk if its the terminology or the summer heat but trying to understand this is like being introduced to a different type of algebra way back in middle school... Took a Goddamn Tylenol to deal with it and Im like ..getting dizzy

Searched up video guides that skip all over the place and act like ik how they got to that...none say the same thing and its infuriating since its a program that seems to be written in Moon Runes

Not asking for help really...Just wondering if its possible to even mash up all those asset files into one...like the one on the mega link...

If not then i wont like... actually die from toaster brain....=∆= again sorry for basically digging up a grave post

Edit: ignore the grave post comments...i misread Joined date as post date and had a mini stroke when the website told me i posted this comment in February of 2018....fuck its late
can be possible, sure...
but it's a ton of work expecially because there is no track of what has been changed in each asset and by who.
i can help with the assembly (i'm the one who made the cheats), but for the graphics you need to check discord

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Ik im like, the latest dork ever
Im not even on the discord rn because im running lowspeed data on my phone for the past few hours trying to download all this stuff, I have all the files including the UABE and....i gotta be completely honest, Im close to having an actual stroke trying to understand how to edit any of this...
Maybe its cus its intimidating or whatnot, But ive done Ubuntu and homebrewed a 3ds.... This is like... trying to read chinese.

Im a nerd and idk if its the terminology or the summer heat but trying to understand this is like being introduced to a different type of algebra way back in middle school... Took a Goddamn Tylenol to deal with it and Im like ..getting dizzy

Searched up video guides that skip all over the place and act like ik how they got to that...none say the same thing and its infuriating since its a program that seems to be written in Moon Runes

Not asking for help really...Just wondering if its possible to even mash up all those asset files into one...like the one on the mega link...

If not then i wont like... actually die from toaster brain....=∆= again sorry for basically digging up a grave post

Edit: ignore the grave post comments...i misread Joined date as post date and had a mini stroke when the website told me i posted this comment in February of 2018....fuck its late
I don't think it's possible to combine ALL of them... obviously, gameplay mods are more difficult to combine, and I think there are at least a couple that overwrite the same outfit/weapons, so that's obviously out.
What are you looking to combine? I take requests.

LexyTheSexy

Feb 22, 2018
Most are merely cosmetic, three are not, last time I checked.
The game is not in development, as the code was too spagetti for the dev to continue.
No mods I know of grant pregnancy mechanics to enemies that don't already have them, and I don't know what bugs you would be referring to... I guess that infinite-jump-invincible thing, if it still exists? But, like... Just roll, lul.
Also update on the invincibility thing, if you run out of stamina and it happens, using the 20s invincibility needle...S11d or whatever will knock you outa it, So racking up cash with the invincibility on, getting all them sweet drugs n stockpiling the aphrodisiacs for specific achievements is my go to strat without cheating, then sticking myself with it and watching them all crawl over the screen like World war Z is a trip

Ps. just found a weird af demonic easter egg where if you spam the lights on and off in the hub area a doorway appears and takes you to literal hell... -0-

Last edited:
Reactions: Hand of Apophis
Feb 6, 2021
This game really is dead, huh? Been a couple years since Perv announced his "break" due to school.
When was the last time he said anything about his plans in that Discord?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
This game really is dead, huh? Been a couple years since Perv announced his "break" due to school.
When was the last time he said anything about his plans in that Discord?
Three months ago, since you asked. And I quote...
-
It's been a while since I made an announcement, but here's a quick run down of what's up with Captivity and me, the developer: I severely underestimated the amount of attention, motivation and primarily time that school would demand of me for the recent 3 months. I have been simply unable to work on Captivity. The spare time and motivation I had left after finishing up schoolwork was spent mostly on relaxing and taking it easy. A bunch of times throughout the last 3 months I tried to "start back up" and dedicate myself towards working on Captivity. This burst of motivation ended within 1 or 2 days, every time. So now I'm kinda stuck. Not sure what to do. Besides school and Captivity I also, obviously, have a life. I won't go into details but I also need to spend time on my own life. I love my game, I love almost everyone in the community. Please don't think I stopped working on the game because I don't care about it, or you. It's just very simple: It's hard for me to focus on Captivity right now. Not sure when this is going to change. School keeps going. Every time a semester finishes, a new one starts right back up with a ton of workload. I'm behind right now at multiple classes. I got deadlines to meet. Etc. etc. Don't worry about me though, I tend to pull through under stress.
-
I mean, if the choice is forcing himself to work on Captivity and real fucking life, take the Real Life option.
Forced work is always worse then passion projects.
On the fan side of things, though, there are a few projects still kicking... along with an absolute madlad.
unknown.png
unknown2.png
Non-functional mockup, apparently, but this was five days ago.

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
What a gem this is.

I know people are comparing it to Parasite in City but does anyone remember "corta's Platformer" back in the LoK forums from years ago? It's been almost a decade since that game

If anyone was a fan of that then this game is like the perfect spiritual sequel. Not that the game was much developed in the first place but it sure was sad when it suddenly got stopped being updated.

This is so similar but on the other hand it's so much more polished with way better quality.
I just recently discovered corta's platformer on 'H-Flash' and even loved it despite it's old art style and incomplete story. Was disappointed when I found that it was abandoned.

LexyTheSexy

Feb 22, 2018
None of the buttons work. Im clicking options.play game and exit. Nothing works.
Gonna be real chief, the application does indeed work.

I suggest checking to see if your pc requirements match up, or try redownloading just incase it got corrupted on its way down

Reactions: Trikeesha
4.40 star(s) 77 Votes