twykes07

Jun 20, 2021
hey how do i get the mouth full experiment in the cave level I've tried both the brown dog things and the flies but neither seem to work

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
hey how do i get the mouth full experiment in the cave level I've tried both the brown dog things and the flies but neither seem to work
I think flies are the intended target, so you didn't do it correctly somehow.

twykes07

Jun 20, 2021
I think flies are the intended target, so you didn't do it correctly somehow.
yeah thanks i got it ages ago and was meant to change the post to the green guys on the space ship but oh well it just turned out to be start the face fucking, escape and repeat. but if you know how to do the samus experiment then that'd be a lot of help since that's literally the last one I'm struggling on

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
yeah thanks i got it ages ago and was meant to change the post to the green guys on the space ship but oh well it just turned out to be start the face fucking, escape and repeat. but if you know how to do the samus experiment then that'd be a lot of help since that's literally the last one I'm struggling on
It has to be unique Metroids. You aren't allowed to farm a single one for the achievement.
Just go for time and make a point to roll under incoming projectiles. You'll get it eventually.

twykes07

Jun 20, 2021
It has to be unique Metroids. You aren't allowed to farm a single one for the achievement.
Just go for time and make a point to roll under incoming projectiles. You'll get it eventually.
oohhhhhhhhh... ok thanks, thats kinda annoying :confused:

edit: done it wasn't as bad as i thought but time consuming

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2021
Ok, super late question, but I can't find anywhere on this thread people discussing it. How do you input the door code? My code is 474 whilst everyone else's seems to be a 4 digit code. I put in 474 and nothing happens. If I put in another digit after 474 it just says error and nothing happens.

twykes07

Jun 20, 2021
Ok, super late question, but I can't find anywhere on this thread people discussing it. How do you input the door code? My code is 474 whilst everyone else's seems to be a 4 digit code. I put in 474 and nothing happens. If I put in another digit after 474 it just says error and nothing happens.
well honestly I couldn't tell you but you might have to use the brute force method just add a number in front or back of the 474 and just spam (also nice name lol)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes