Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
How do you add the mod's though? I have everything downloaded and extracted now what? I don't have a spot to stick them
Simply replace the relevant file from the vanilla game.
Cosmetic mods are Captivity_Data/SharedAssets0.assets.
Gameplay mods are Captivity_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll.

yxyzcr

Feb 4, 2021
I can't find the code to the door, even though I passed all the levels. Does anyone know what to do?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I can't find the code to the door, even though I passed all the levels. Does anyone know what to do?
You need to complete all achievements, not simply get to wave 20 on all levels.
Don't bother. There's nothing of value past that door.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
game would have been perfect with a futa goblins mod....hopefully perveloper keeps this same basic formula for his new game. It's pretty fun.

Reactions: SurverX

Flutterrrrr

Feb 13, 2023
Guys do you know some other games like this? I only know Succubus Affection and other zell's games and Afterschool Tag, but i hope i can find more similar games

Mar 26, 2023
Guys do you know some other games like this? I only know Succubus Affection and other zell's games and Afterschool Tag, but i hope i can find more similar games
Some notable ones:
- Super Mamono Sisters
- Monsters 'n Girls/ Super Monsters 'n Girls(sequel)
- Milky Quests I & II (again, sequel)
- Mage Kanade's Futanari Dungeon (Though, like the name implies, contains futa, still good nonetheless)
- Degrees of Lewdity (This one is a bit less animation and more text based though)
if you are looking for something 3d, Fap Nights at Frenni's is pretty good.

Reactions: weradti

Yolodude1234

Mar 3, 2018
what appened to the auto-fire mod?
i mean that mod that made every gun in an automatic one , i'm tired of click the shit out of my mouse

Sep 15, 2017
Oh man i used to play this a lot.. remember getting so sad that developer couldn't release more updates. I see the community has released a lot of mods. Perhaps i might do a replay with them.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
but mods still not working! if mod are Managed?
Cosmetic mods overwrite the sharedassets0.assets file. That is in Captivity_data.
Gameplay mods overwrite Assembly-CSharp.dll. That is in Captivity_Data/Managed.
If you aren't overwriting, you're doing something wrong. If you are and nothing is happening, you are doing something REALLY wrong.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes