MhSequoia

Jul 30, 2021
Where do I find the code after I complete all the experiments?
No the searching didn't help all I got is sth like "it's random/the end is bad".

Last edited:

ArtikGoldik

Jul 12, 2020
Where do I find the code after I complete all the experiments?
No the searching didn't help all I got is sth like "it's ramdon/the end is bad".
If you have really completed all the experiments, then a note with the code will appear in the main "lobby" where you wake up (On the wall by the bed, there will still be particles sparkling).

MhSequoia

Jul 30, 2021
If you have really completed all the experiments, then a note with the code will appear in the main "lobby" where you wake up (On the wall by the bed, there will still be particles sparkling).
Found it thx, the note changed after I restart the game.

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
I assume you're asking how to port mods from standard to the Debug version. Basically, you disassemble them with Unity Asset Extractor, and then put their modded images into Debug's sharedassets0.assets.
This works for all mods except the Futanari/Femboy mods, which have some strange magicks stopping this from working properly. Plus, you know, the Clothing Overhaul mod, as that's in Assembly-CSharp.dll and would need DNSpy to disassemble... which I don't know how to do, but is possible in theory.
If you need help, I am happy to take requests to port mods into the Debug version... And combining mods, as this method can also be used to assemble multiple mods into a single file. You can even combine other mods into the futa mods, as you just use it as the base when reassembling your mods.
can you combine femboy and futa zombie mods ?

• Angry
Reactions: Paradox Edge

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
That's because the only difference between the public and debug version is that the debug version has a very incomplete pregnancy system, more place-holder than feature, and more bugs associated with said system. The debug version was merely meant for beta testing that system should further updates be planned, which are not as the dev has closed the game off as complete.

• Sad
Reactions: NitroSM

Falcon_Chief

Apr 28, 2021
So i was trying to pop in a completed save and i learned my save is called dbScript.sql and every other save is cGameDB.db is this a me dumb thing or is something wrong

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes