• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Anyone know the easiest way to get Dog Toy?
Gather 7 anaphrodisiacs by dropping extras on the floor, then pick them all up, kill an entire wave save for a dog, then submit to him over and over again, popping one between each so he doesn't kill you before you get the achievement.

Reactions: Cardlover123

Cardlover123

Sep 16, 2022
Gather 7 anaphrodisiacs by dropping extras on the floor, then pick them all up, kill an entire wave save for a dog, then submit to him over and over again, popping one between each so he doesn't kill you before you get the achievement.
Will I have to use only the starter gun?

Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
Yeah, that sure sucks... ACHOO!
Mega
Whooh. Sorry, Don't know what came over me.
...Keep in mind that, since every mod replaces the same file, it isn't possible to mix-and-match without decompiling them and combining them together into one.
They also probably were designed to work with 1.0.5B, and not the Dev build, so you'd need to port them over in the same manner if you want that to work.
This link already contain all the mods from Discord and here, right?

Just A BooB man

Apr 20, 2022
View attachment 905401

Overview:
Captivity is an adult, erotic action game in which you need to fight waves of sexually driven enemies.
In Captivity you will: run, dodge, climb, shoot, kill, find and buy guns, inject yourself with drugs and expose yourself to hostile enemies to survive and complete challenges. There are 5 levels with 20 enemies in total that will provide a though challenge for you! Every enemy has in-game H-animations for you to discover. There are over 20 guns to choose from: find your favorites and explode some heads! Worried you might get defeated (among other things?): inject yourself with some drugs to save your skin! Try to reach higher waves to get new highscores. Try to complete over 75 interesting challenges (experiments) to unlock new clothes, and to regain your freedom!​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-12
Release Date: 2020-11-22
Developer: Perveloper - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.5b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -
Win
(Debug): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: Mods Package -
Cheat

Thanks Gadriel for the share

View attachment 905416 View attachment 905391 View attachment 905392 View attachment 905393 View attachment 905394 View attachment 905395
View attachment 905396 View attachment 905397 View attachment 905398 View attachment 905399 View attachment 905400
What does the Mods Package contain?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Bunch of cosmetic mods. Handful of gameplay ones.
-The Clothing and Shack Overhaul turns clothes stripping into a game mechanic and adds a bunch of special zombies to the Shack, one of each vanilla type, with unique abilities.
-Luin's Balance mod makes all npcs slightly faster and increases health gain per wave, more after 20-th wave. Some npcs get their attacks modified: zombies are faster, charge more often and fall from being hit more frequently, flies charge slower and deal almost no damage with attacks, dogs are way faster and jump further, litigants are slower and attack less frequently, Jackys are a bit slower, trappers place their traps further apart, poison darts deal almost no damage. Some drugs are weaker, others are cheaper. Ammo costs way more, but ammo boxes drop more frequently. Charge costs less, lasts longer and has more invulnerability frames. Strength damage is tied to your health (you receive 25% damage on full health and 125% on no health). Luin also buffed nearly half of the weapons (damage, penetration, ammo capacity, reduced cost), especially those that were performing badly. Some weapons were slightly nerfed. Nearly all weapon classes had their reload times and starting ammo amounts changed. "Mind broken" and "Hypnosis" challenges only require half the effort to complete. Final challenge unlocks all clothes, including a set of clothes that exists but is unused in other challenges.
-Corta's Casual Captivity Compendium for Coolpeople, or C4C for short, has the Clothing and Shack overhaul plus a bunch of balance changes to make the game less punishing. Five lives, 500% arousal cap, no buff loss on orgasm, Asprin and SIID got buffed, it's possible to heal pleasure and even restore lives...

EdgehSpahMain

May 18, 2019
I have tried everything to make the game work, but it just doesn't. It opens fine, but it just continuously keeps on loading. I remember the game being good, so kinda sad I am not able to play it anymore.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
what is the door code???
It's specific per save, so the same one won't work beyond the save it's set for. As Gadriel stated, you need to unlock all achievements to get the code. You're not missing really anything, just a placeholder ending that results in you getting a Stalker GAMMA's welcome. TOZ-106 for life!

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
Pops in to the mod combo request drive-thru
Can I please get uuuh a small tweaks with a goblin slayer armor
and uuuh my friend says she wants a smaller breasts with the funtime- wait uh no sorry. uuuuh the smiling blush? Is that what you call them here? I don't know I'm new here
oh I almost forgot, she says to take the boob tweak out of the funtime so it's smaller breasts with a smile. She also said... to add a spit for good luck? idk that's weird, but do it if you want to you don't have to add the spit. I'll just tell her you did it even if you didn't

Last edited:

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
I figured out how to do them myself, but... it's over 2000 files, and the only way I know with Asset Bundle Extractor is to click every file one by one (with the texture edit plugin)
a421ee52500a8872846fa926e7a25462.png
Does anyone know a way to do this faster?

Last edited:

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
Here's Goblin Slayer + Small Tweaks

- - - - - - -

I only need smaller breasts + funtime (smiling blush) now, which is the one I can't figure out how to do without taking a whole day out of me edit: torrent and file

Last edited:

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
oh nevermind, I just realized two things
  1. funtime (smiling blush) only has 15 files or less (26 total including the small tweaks)
  2. smaller breast is including every file from the game (instead of only the ones of the mod) 1160 under Texture2D. At least I am assuming they weren't modified. This is why this one is larger than the other mods
So, the solution is to simply modify the smaller breast file and add the images from funtime. (Instead of looking for a magical feature that probably doesn't exist)

Here's smaller breasts + funtime (smiling blush)

- - - - - - -

I am a noob at this, so I probably got something wrong in my explanation ^^u I also wanted to change the eye color but I don't see a way to do it

Update: Spit update
Update2: I think I found out how to change eye colors? Look at the "main.unity" file under /Assets/Scenes/Main.unity line 613376-613381 under the MonoBehavior section. RGBA values are set in percentages.

The only problem is, I don't know where this file comes from. All I did was add the game's exe file to AssetRipper and exported, and it showed up. I'll probably leave it there but I'll update if I find something edit3: torrent and file

Last edited:
Reactions: Feed99
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes