solothurnxiv

Feb 11, 2020
So I picked up this totem after killing a bunch of enemies in Jungle and it said Nana Fetish, can someone tell me what that is?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Climb up to where the weapons vendor machine is and look to the right of the room it's in. There should be shrine where you can drop off the totems. You have to do that for all four of them for the experiment to unlock.

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
how do you get inject 15 times with strange liquid? the goblin minors rarely use "inject strange liquid" move and most of the times, it just swing its stupid stick. The challenge is quite nerve racking for me

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
how do you get inject 15 times with strange liquid? the goblin minors rarely use "inject strange liquid" move and most of the times, it just swing its stupid stick. The challenge is quite nerve racking for me
The trick is that they stop about a "foot" away from you and wind up before doing their leap attack. The poison they'll just run right into you without any delay. Basically stand still, if they pause when running at you, you should dodge. If they keep running at you, just stand still and take the hit. You can farm one gob for this. It takes a while, I think their poison attack is only like 10% of the time.

Reactions: Ipigskickass

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
The trick is that they stop about a "foot" away from you and wind up before doing their leap attack. The poison they'll just run right into you without any delay. Basically stand still, if they pause when running at you, you should dodge. If they keep running at you, just stand still and take the hit. You can farm one gob for this. It takes a while, I think their poison attack is only like 10% of the time.
Yeah, this is the right strategy. If you're really impatient for the last one or two you need you can also just let one rape you, it automatically injects you during the animation.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
If you're having trouble with the game's difficulty, there's a cheat engine file that works for 1.05b, courtesy of someone from Discord...

It should work even if you don't have CE installed, but I don't know that for sure, that's just what was said.

gOATbOI

Sep 17, 2019
There we go again...dude, I don't want to be rude but the first half of this thread is all about that. Also, it should be something you research on YT (for example, how to use CE table) or Cheat Engine forum (really, you'll learn more that way).
Pardon me for being new.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
Pardon me for being new.
Don't worry about it too much because the problem is too many people come around asking questions for things without bothering taking the 2 seconds to find the information themselves that has already been given. Hell some people literally ask for something a few posts away from the answer.

Nothing wrong about asking questions but if you don't take any effort to find a solution people aren't inclined or are needed to give you answers.

Now I know reading through pages of posts to find an answer can be difficult so use the thread search function to find information you're after.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
How do you get the cheat engine all set up?
The link I just supplied should be to a file that doesn't need CE setup (You may need CE installed at least though). Just run the game, run the file in that link, then click on the check boxes next to the cheat you want to activate. The value to the left of the cheat is used to specify a number related to the cheat, such as freezing money to the number you changed it to. To do that, right-click on the cheat, mouse over "Change record" and select "Value" and enter in a number.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
It sucks they're only on discord, I don't feel like using the program just to download some mods.
Yeah, that sure sucks... ACHOO!

Whooh. Sorry, Don't know what came over me.
...Keep in mind that, since every mod replaces the same file, it isn't possible to mix-and-match without decompiling them and combining them together into one.
They also probably were designed to work with 1.0.5B, and not the Dev build, so you'd need to port them over in the same manner if you want that to work.

Last edited:

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
It would be really nice if there were gangbang rape with multiple monsters or at least double penetration animations.
For the moment gangbang is off the table for several reasons. For one, it would take forever and be a ton of work to animate all the new animations, and for two, it would be impractical from a gameplay and fap standpoint. To put it shortly, you are almost always surrounded by hordes of monsters so when you go down you would almost never get the normal animation since you would always see the gangbang. Maybe in the future when no new stages are added, but that's on the same shelf as official mod support: highly unlikely, and if so, far down the line.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
For the moment gangbang is off the table for several reasons. For one, it would take forever and be a ton of work to animate all the new animations, and for two, it would be impractical from a gameplay and fap standpoint. To put it shortly, you are almost always surrounded by hordes of monsters so when you go down you would almost never get the normal animation since you would always see the gangbang. Maybe in the future when no new stages are added, but that's on the same shelf as official mod support: highly unlikely, and if so, far down the line.
About your point of not seeing the normal animations again, there’s a really easy solution to that: just make it so that there’s a random chance whether an animation can turn into a gangbang or not.

Unfortunately you are right that on a technical level it is really hard for the dev to implement in a timely fashion

OgreLover

Feb 11, 2019
About your point of not seeing the normal animations again, there’s a really easy solution to that: just make it so that there’s a random chance whether an animation can turn into a gangbang or not.

Unfortunately you are right that on a technical level it is really hard for the dev to implement in a timely fashion
I would really prefer that instead of doing all the levels, better a few like the cavern and stock, the rest are not necessary if it were to make it a minimum of those two so as not to take up a lot of time

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes