SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
For the moment gangbang is off the table for several reasons. For one, it would take forever and be a ton of work to animate all the new animations, and for two, it would be impractical from a gameplay and fap standpoint. To put it shortly, you are almost always surrounded by hordes of monsters so when you go down you would almost never get the normal animation since you would always see the gangbang. Maybe in the future when no new stages are added, but that's on the same shelf as official mod support: highly unlikely, and if so, far down the line.
Well, it's a bit disappointed for me. The Cave is a good example for that.
Just one fly for the mouth. No pussy or ass... :(
They should use all 3 holes. But it's my opinion.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Well, it's a bit disappointed for me. The Cave is a good example for that.
Just one fly for the mouth. No pussy or ass... :(
They should use all 3 holes. But it's my opinion.
I think everyone can agree that gangbanging would be awesome, but it is a fuckton of work to implement for the one man dev team.

Reactions: Wincer
Feb 6, 2021
Yeah, that sure sucks... ACHOO!
Mega
Whooh. Sorry, Don't know what came over me.
...Keep in mind that, since every mod replaces the same file, it isn't possible to mix-and-match without decompiling them and combining them together into one.
They also probably were designed to work with 1.0.5B, and not the Dev build, so you'd need to port them over in the same manner if you want that to work.
I really dont know how to have multiple mods work at the same time...

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I really dont know how to have multiple mods work at the same time...
Ok, so the strat is to use Unity Asset Bundle Extractor to extract all the textures from the modded sharedassets files, keeping in mind it has to be installed in a 1.0.5B build to work. You then extract the textures from the 1.0.5B build you're going to use (or a vanilla 1.0.5B Dev) so you know what to rename the modded textures to. Finally, you use Unity Asset Bundle Extractor to Edit the affected textures, replacing them with the modded ones, creating a single sharedassets file with all the modded textures of the build of your choice.
Link to the mentioned tool placed below.

If that sounds to confusing, I'll be happy to take requests to combine/port mods as asked.

Ellipses321

Dec 2, 2019
I think the game is fairly good as is (a few glitches here and there aside), however some of the achievements you need to get are just ridiculously time consuming and just exist to pad out the game length.
Also the Orc village is the most un-fun thing I've ever experienced, thanks to the traps.
The ending is also quite awful imo, even though it makes sense.

All that aside, I wouldn't mind seeing more stuff added, as the core stuff is pretty damn good.

Reactions: GreenPotato

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
What is "Small Tweaks"? Sorry, my English isn't good enough for this. :/
Exist a mod for bigger breasts?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
What is "Small Tweaks"? Sorry, my English isn't good enough for this. :/
Exist a mod for bigger breasts?
Small tweaks is a redraw by Perveloper that adds shading, improves nipples, and (slightly) enlarges the player's breasts.
They also said it changed the muzzleflash somehow, but I can't tell the difference.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Small tweaks is a redraw by Perveloper that adds shading, improves nipples, and (slightly) enlarges the player's breasts.
They also said it changed the muzzleflash somehow, but I can't tell the difference.
Thank you for the info! :)

Chlorotrifluoride

May 22, 2018
Is there a Femboy Protagonist Mod? (Asking for a friend...) ;)
I'm just going to assume you don't mean the futanari mod... so no.
actually yes. it was made before the futanari mod. not sure what Gadriel is talking about, they must not have seen the discord server's modding channel.

here is a copy of the sharedassets file that you must place in the Captivity_Data folder to replace the old assets.
you might want to back up your sharedassets, since it is replacing them, incase you want to test it out.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
actually yes. it was made before the futanari mod. not sure what Gadriel is talking about, they must not have seen the discord server's modding channel.

here is a copy of the sharedassets file that you must place in the Captivity_Data folder to replace the old assets.
you might want to back up your sharedassets, since it is replacing them, incase you want to test it out.
Oh, yeah. I mentally checked that as a prototype futanari mod, as there's a prototype Small Tweaks mod that's just worse then the actual Small Tweaks.

Jul 7, 2017

Thank you So Much, Dude!

Also... to everyone else
Screen_Shot_2017-11-06_at_12.41.31_PM.png

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 79 Votes