clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
That blog post is actually outdated, he has put the gallery on hold in favor of a new stage. For the most reliable news join the discord.

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
"Gallery will be done in about 1 to 2 weeks." Posted 95 days ago.
In all seriousness, Perveloper's been busy with school and life. He's also commented on feeling anxious about growing expectations from an expanding fanbase. Apparently, he doesn't plan to dedicate extensive amounts of time on developing - I'm paraphrasing but from what I understand, Captivity wasn't intended to be a large or frequently updated project. That being said, we all eagerly await new content and I hope we can all manage our expectations and keep the criticism to a minimum. Even if the project is abandoned today, the game itself is still relatively feature complete.

Giranz

Jun 23, 2018
Can anyone help? how to resize the window? i mean i play on my laptop screen the windows is too big, i think the game run at 1600x1200 while my laptop run at 1366x768. there is no manual config file to modifiy

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Can anyone help? how to resize the window? i mean i play on my laptop screen the windows is too big, i think the game run at 1600x1200 while my laptop run at 1366x768. there is no manual config file to modifiy
No, there's no way to resize the window... The only hope is that you are indeed playing in windowed mode, and pressing alt+enter will make the game fullscreen at whatever resolution your monitor supports.

Reactions: Giranz

Giranz

Jun 23, 2018
No, there's no way to resize the window... The only hope is that you are indeed playing in windowed mode, and pressing alt+enter will make the game fullscreen at whatever resolution your monitor supports.
Aha Thanks, fullscreen solve it.

Jan 30, 2019
is it me or when i have a set amount of cash it always is not enough. When in the shack and i save (exampl 2300 or 1800) the shop always gives me the most expensive ones and not the ones i want as an option. And the escape system is totaly crap cause even if i have enough str i still need to smash my buttons but when im downed and i try to get up its so much easier

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
is it me or when i have a set amount of cash it always is not enough. When in the shack and i save (exampl 2300 or 1800) the shop always gives me the most expensive ones and not the ones i want as an option. And the escape system is totaly crap cause even if i have enough str i still need to smash my buttons but when im downed and i try to get up its so much easier
the guns are shuffled each round

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes