clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
The Issue I have isn't getting the door open, It's legit on the "safe" periods, Like I said, Oh I used a Health Syringe, Great now I am terrified by Jacky, And Breaking out of her rape is a fucking joke. If I'm not even safe during a damn down point where Logically one would use a Health Syringe or what have you, Then the dev should add Health regen. Cause right now, The only way to play that level and get fuck anywhere is Cheat Engine unlimited ammo with the uzi and just stand still against a wall and hold the fire button down.
Nah, it is doable, I reached wave 30 on every map on hardcore, and I did release Jacky. The key is just abusing the ledges with a shotgun or ammo efficient smg like the SSL Defender. The safe periods spawn 2 Jackys each, and you can just sort of fire in front of you and hit them if you have spare ammo or are going to buy more.

kellyann

Feb 8, 2018
this game has great art, wonderful scenes, but as of right now some terrible design choices.

this game desperately needs buyable buffs that carry over from level to level. it would open up a whole avenue for advancement and allow for much stronger enemies that can be handled with sufficient advancement.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
So sorry but what exactly do all the mods do? Specifically the minor tweaks and fixes?

And does anyone know if the dev is still working on this?

HomelessSoul

Jul 6, 2017
So sorry but what exactly do all the mods do? Specifically the minor tweaks and fixes?

Yes the dev is still working on this, but all their time is being directed towards college. This game was also a passion project not a job.

Reactions: gymogle

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Small Tweaks: upgraded breasts, (supposedly) upgraded muzzle flash.
Smiling Blush: changes the character's default expression to the smile seen in the dog collar achievement.
Femboy: Removes breasts and adds penis to the character.
Futanari: Keeps breasts, adds penis.
Nerf Gun: Replaces the starting pistol with an Maverick REV-6 dart gun.
Goblin Slayer Armor: Replaces the Knight Armor set with the armor of the protagonist of Goblin Slayer.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020

He is, join the discord.

this game has great art, wonderful scenes, but as of right now some terrible design choices.

this game desperately needs buyable buffs that carry over from level to level. it would open up a whole avenue for advancement and allow for much stronger enemies that can be handled with sufficient advancement.
Not going to happen (dev said), and wouldn't be a good idea anyways. Grinding is bad, and all the scenes can be accessed on every stage very easily with the exception of Jacky, who is still easy to reach in less than 10 minutes. Wouldn't want to lock harder levels behind grinding easier levels, just not a good design choice.

Reactions: RedMuffin

Regretful23

Mar 24, 2020
He is, join the discord.

Not going to happen (dev said), and wouldn't be a good idea anyways. Grinding is bad, and all the scenes can be accessed on every stage very easily with the exception of Jacky, who is still easy to reach in less than 10 minutes. Wouldn't want to lock harder levels behind grinding easier levels, just not a good design choice.
How can i get the Jacky scene ??

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How do you even pick the jungle totems up? They're sitting on the ground but I can't seem to interact with them.

Edit: E

seva_morozow

Sep 17, 2017
Has anyone found out how to make animations loop with cheat engine?
I remember, Buziol made a post about it.

Edit: Animations themselves are controlled by 4byte parameter. There are stages of animations (for death hound, as i could find, that go from 0 to 5 till it cums).

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2021
Is it possible to combine

and

Both require Assembly-CSharp.dll to be overwritten

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Is it possible to combine (mod) and (mod)? Both require Assembly-CSharp.dll to be overwritten
Theoretically, but beyond my personal ability. Someone who knows the ins and outs of one of these mods could disassemble it and reassemble it in the other mod using DnSpy.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Anyone know what the locked door in the HUB is and what the code for it is?
Behind the door introduces you to a nice studly gentleman by the name of mr.shotgun,(i believe, might be wrong) who says hello to you for all your hard work on the experiments and is the 1st one to greet you on your new "freedom"
Oh hello mr.sho-. ..
giphy-downsized.gif

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes