crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
The existing mods, I believe, are mainly meant for the non-dev version, though the only difference from my understanding is the dev version includes some WIP preg stuff. You're not missing really much to be honest.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I'm not one to think that skill trees/RPG mechanics make everything better. But man, this game honestly does need those mechanics. The grindy nature of repeating stages without any sort of power increase/progression (especially given that certain H-scenes/scenarios/experiments are gated to higher wave numbers) makes it an absolute drag to complete certain experiments.

Understandably, the game is still in development so not sure if this was already discussed or planned or scrapped but imo, it'd really enhance the experience. Otherwise, I can see people getting burnt out as more stages are added.

On a slightly similar but kinda different note, the game is pretty hard even in casual mode.

CactusCactusShaqtus

Jan 25, 2020
I appear to have encountered a problem. When I enter the game, both the normal version and the debug version, I find this: 1617949656750.png

If I walk to the left, I can still use the terminal and load a level. However, the level itself will not have any graphics either. The sound loads just fine, and the game seems to function, I just appear to have misplaced my eyes, unfortunately. I have not installed any mods on either version, nor have I tampered with the game files in any way. I have re-installed several times, including doing so with my antivirus disabled. Any help would be appreciated.

Naru from the 5th C

Jan 1, 2020
I cant believe (or just dont want to believe lol) all i get is a pretty hole in my skull after all the hard time doing experiments. Anyone got a video/footage of it?

Reactions: jttth

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
about the ClothingOverhaulMod + debug/cheat console for the 1.0.5b debug

Using the numpad:
1 +1000 money
2 take 10 damage
3 finish all challenges
4 unlock all clothes
5 lose 100 libido/pleasure
6 damage strenght
7 create and add fetus
8 gain 10 hp
. orgasm
enter gain 100 libido/pleasure
Seems to cause problems when used with 1.0.5b debug, but is fine on regular 1.0.5b.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
i forgot what it was but there was a cheat app for this game to make cheating easy anyone know what it was?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018

That's the CE file, btw. CE is needed to at least be installed for it to work, but it's pretty much stupid-simple past that point. Just run the file with CE and enjoy your food.

Reactions: seva_morozow

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
right, look, i'll be honest with you here; i love the game. i love everything about the game. i love the shack map with resident evil references. i love the space map with the metroid and Alien references, i love the F.E.R because of how nonsensical it is

NGL but if you continue updating this i'd like to see a F.E.A.R map with Alma showing up every five waves or something.

moving on.

fuck i even love the cave map because it tests my hand-eye co-ordination to shoot flying irritations the size of a nail.

i do not love the jungle map. in fact i hate the jungle map. i despise it. why? i have sunk no less than forty hours into this game. i have cleared at least 20 waves on each map and gotten nearly every special item you can earn from them. i've actually gotten up to wave 33 on shack but that's besides the point.

on jungle, no matter how i play or what i do, i can barely hit wave 10. barely. and that's me trying harder than a 13 year old on xbox.

the traps that respawn - at one point i have one respawn literally right below me - and the poison darts that travel way too far for what they actually are. the enemies themselves aren't even all that bad, in fact they're pretty fun to fight, but fuck me if i hate jungle.

i would suggest either removing the traps completely - which i wouldn't tbh, they're a feature of that map specifically - or either removing their respawning and making them a one-time issue and introducing an enemy you can kill that would put down the traps instead, or changing their respawn timer to quadruple whatever the fuck it is now.

i love your game, but i fucking avoid jungle like the plague.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
right, look, i'll be honest with you here; i love the game. i love everything about the game. i love the shack map with resident evil references. i love the space map with the metroid and Alien references, i love the F.E.R because of how nonsensical it is

NGL but if you continue updating this i'd like to see a F.E.A.R map with Alma showing up every five waves or something.

moving on.

fuck i even love the cave map because it tests my hand-eye co-ordination to shoot flying irritations the size of a nail.

i do not love the jungle map. in fact i hate the jungle map. i despise it. why? i have sunk no less than forty hours into this game. i have cleared at least 20 waves on each map and gotten nearly every special item you can earn from them. i've actually gotten up to wave 33 on shack but that's besides the point.

on jungle, no matter how i play or what i do, i can barely hit wave 10. barely. and that's me trying harder than a 13 year old on xbox.

the traps that respawn - at one point i have one respawn literally right below me - and the poison darts that travel way too far for what they actually are. the enemies themselves aren't even all that bad, in fact they're pretty fun to fight, but fuck me if i hate jungle.

i would suggest either removing the traps completely - which i wouldn't tbh, they're a feature of that map specifically - or either removing their respawning and making them a one-time issue and introducing an enemy you can kill that would put down the traps instead, or changing their respawn timer to quadruple whatever the fuck it is now.

the traps ARE put down by an enemy afaik
also, the dev isn't here, so no point in making any kind of requests
the game is in fact on hold until the dev can get more time to develop the game again, due to iirc school

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
There are two strategies to dealing with Jungle.
The first is to camp the treetops by the gun machine, leaping down when overrun and firing preemptively below you to set off any traps the Trappers may have placed below you, then kiting around the forest floor and back up into the treetops.
The second is to move side to side on the ground, engaging the first group of enemies on the left, then moving to engage the right side, then back left. By killing enemies fast enough, you'll never be surrounded, and by exclusively retracing your steps across cleared terrain, Trappers are rendered moot as you only move into hostile territory between waves to visit the medicine machine.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes