Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
sorry about rebumping this message, but i still dont know how
I only ever said it was possible... in theory. Using dnSpy, you could open the assembly file and peruse the code, find what changed between the two, and combine their changes assuming they don't conflict into one file with both mods loaded.
...I am nowhere near skilled enough to try that, so yeah, 'in theory.'
Anyone got screenshots of the clothing overhaul mod??
No screenshots needed. It makes clothing strip as you take stamina damage instead of health damage, but increases the amount of damage you take with every piece stripped. Buffout can then restore your clothing... which is lame and stupid, but whatever.
It also adds three special zombies to the shack, a zombie whose head blows off when he's headshot, causing him to charge the player and detonate when in range for massive damage, a dog who auto-grabs you if you turn your back because fuck you, and a zombie that just self-heals when under fire because FUCK YOU.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
about the ClothingOverhaulMod + debug/cheat console for the 1.0.5b debug

Using the numpad:
1 +1000 money
2 take 10 damage
3 finish all challenges
4 unlock all clothes
5 lose 100 libido/pleasure
6 damage strenght
7 create and add fetus
8 gain 10 hp
. orgasm
enter gain 100 libido/pleasure

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
about the ClothingOverhaulMod + debug/cheat console for the 1.0.5b debug

Using the numpad:
1 +1000 money
2 take 10 damage
3 finish all challenges
4 unlock all clothes
5 lose 100 libido/pleasure
6 damage strenght
7 create and add fetus
8 gain 10 hp
. orgasm
enter gain 100 libido/pleasure
sorry how do i install this?

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
So sorry but what exactly do all the mods do? Specifically the minor tweaks and fixes?

And does anyone know if the dev is still working on this?
He is still working on it, but after four months, it seems little progress has been made. I understand that he is not a dedicated game developer - he's a student and has many other priorities. After four months with very little actionable information on upcoming content, I've begun to despair. I worry that the game will be abandoned within the coming months. Its a shame, too. Good H games are rare these days and when a gem finally appears amidst the steaming piles of Ren'py and RPGM drivel, the developer cannot dedicate much time at all to work on it.

Reactions: jttth

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
After four months with very little actionable information on upcoming content, I've begun to despair. I worry that the game will be abandoned within the coming months.
You said it yourself: They're a student.
Wait till summer before getting too hopeless.

Reactions: Ipigskickass

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
He is still working on it, but after four months, it seems little progress has been made. I understand that he is not a dedicated game developer - he's a student and has many other priorities. After four months with very little actionable information on upcoming content, I've begun to despair. I worry that the game will be abandoned within the coming months. Its a shame, too. Good H games are rare these days and when a gem finally appears amidst the steaming piles of Ren'py and RPGM drivel, the developer cannot dedicate much time at all to work on it.
Are you in the discord? He is still relatively active on there, so don't lose hope yet.

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Are you in the discord? He is still relatively active on there, so don't lose hope yet.
Yes, I am, but I avoid posing such notions. The general attitude he's conveyed seems to indicate that his desire to work on the game is rather fragile. Maybe I exaggerate the importance of my words but I don't wish to be the catalyst for abandonment. After all, he's made clear his position. He owes us nothing beyond what already exists, and anything more may as well be a pipe dream as far as I'm concerned.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Yes, I am, but I avoid posing such notions. The general attitude he's conveyed seems to indicate that his desire to work on the game is rather fragile. Maybe I exaggerate the importance of my words but I don't wish to be the catalyst for abandonment. After all, he's made clear his position. He owes us nothing beyond what already exists, and anything more may as well be a pipe dream as far as I'm concerned.
True, but I wouldn't be so grim yet. I'm very confident that bare minimum the update he is currently working on will be released.

laurande

Dec 13, 2017
If the dev doesn't want to work on the game, why not just open source all of it and let the community take over?

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
zxczxczx.png

This is the best place to camp on Robotics map, you can actually avoid the unavoidable double stab after a Jackey fear by pressing the seduce button before she fears you, you will remain seducing even when feared and when grabbed, you will lose little to none strength.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes