Pootis404

Feb 25, 2019
how do you unlock the jackys is there something specific you need to do?
You need to unlock the far right room to unlock Jacky, which requires flipping 3 switches in the top left, the middle area to the right of the start, and the bottom right below that.
Only do this when you've got a solid line up of weapons and drug buffs, they will make your life a living hell if you're unprepared for their ambushes.
When you open the Jacky room, grab the key card on the far right, you can then unlock the special weapon in the upper right side stairwell.

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
here is a copy of the sharedassets file that you must place in the Captivity_Data folder to replace the old assets.
you might want to back up your sharedassets, since it is replacing them, incase you want to test it out.
Anyone else unable to download the attachment in this post, or just me? I've even tried a few browsers and each keeps getting redirected to forum main page.

sh!t4Brains

Jun 24, 2020
Anyone else unable to download the attachment in this post, or just me? I've even tried a few browsers and each keeps getting redirected to forum main page.
you might have a pop-up blocker on or something. Try right clicking the filename and click "save link as..." to save the file

May 24, 2017
Is there a way to make Jacky less OP? Oh You have 20 seconds before the wave starts? You use a syring? Don't care Going to stun lock you then put you into a rape you can't get out of, It seems like for the FNAF area, Just Don't open any rooms

Reactions: Corootai

sh!t4Brains

Jun 24, 2020
Finally got a Round Tuit.
Sorry for being so slow, especially since I wasn't able to meet the original goal.
Procrastination will do that.
I think I found the problem with the futa mod for debug version. So all the futa mod does is change the butt texture files by adding a schlong to it. The issue is, in the debug version the butt texture ingame gets cut off at a certain point so it doesn't display the entire asset.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Is there a way to make Jacky less OP? Oh You have 20 seconds before the wave starts? You use a syring? Don't care Going to stun lock you then put you into a rape you can't get out of, It seems like for the FNAF area, Just Don't open any rooms
Jacky does make it very difficult to reach both the medicine and gun vendors but it is still possible. During the round just move slowly or don't move at all so you don't accidently run into her, she makes noise long before she is visible so you can still prefire. I agree though, the wunderwaffe is NOT worth opening her door.

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
you might have a pop-up blocker on or something. Try right clicking the filename and click "save link as..." to save the file
I do have a few of those on the first browser I tested, but I also always right click>open in new tab, which is allowed by all my security, and obviously this was the first post attached file I've had problems downloading from this site (outside of text files "opening" in browser and not downloading, but that's easily worked around by doing as you suggest, or loading the text in a new tab and saving from there).

Anyway, for whatever reason the link works as normal now, and since as I said, I had tried a few browsers, I'm gonna assume it was just a site-side oddity, especially since none of my browser security/extensions would ever cause redirects to f95's main page under any circumstance.

Interface problem. At the first launch, this was not the case.
I had that too, it's a fullscreen/aspect ratio quirk, you sould see it work fine in windowed, try messing with your desktop resolution/aspect ratio.

May 24, 2017
Jacky does make it very difficult to reach both the medicine and gun vendors but it is still possible. During the round just move slowly or don't move at all so you don't accidently run into her, she makes noise long before she is visible so you can still prefire. I agree though, the wunderwaffe is NOT worth opening her door.
The Issue I have isn't getting the door open, It's legit on the "safe" periods, Like I said, Oh I used a Health Syringe, Great now I am terrified by Jacky, And Breaking out of her rape is a fucking joke. If I'm not even safe during a damn down point where Logically one would use a Health Syringe or what have you, Then the dev should add Health regen. Cause right now, The only way to play that level and get fuck anywhere is Cheat Engine unlimited ammo with the uzi and just stand still against a wall and hold the fire button down.

• Angry
Reactions: Ipigskickass
4.30 star(s) 79 Votes