Gamertag10988

Apr 13, 2019
hey, does anyone know how to get into the locked door with the gun behind it in furry robotics? I've unlocked everything but that door.

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
is there some way to stop the next wave countdown? i couldn't manage to get the number with CE

Gamertag10988

Apr 13, 2019
hey, does anyone know how to get the stone lady achievement? I'm on round 30 and I just placed the fourth statue thing and nothing happened. is there another step I have to do?

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
I think he wants to stop the timer, as in have infinite time between waves to set up, using cheat engine.
Ah, that makes more sense. Only time I can see that being a real issue though is on FER and it can be circumvented with proper positioning. It is very possible to reach both machines if you roll constantly, start by the drug machine though since falling is faster than climbing.

Gamertag10988

Apr 13, 2019
I know I've asked a few questions already, but is there a specific thing I'm missing on the dash into the scoid blast achievement? I know I've dashed into at least 70 last game but it didn't count.

HomelessSoul

Jul 6, 2017
I know I've asked a few questions already, but is there a specific thing I'm missing on the dash into the scoid blast achievement? I know I've dashed into at least 70 last game but it didn't count.
It has to be DIFFERENT projectiles, from DIFFERENT scoids, you cannot farm it from a single one at round end.

Reactions: anon241

Gamertag10988

Apr 13, 2019
Any way to use ce or is there a cheat file that will let me instant mind break? i got all the achievements except for mind break, and i need to get mind broken 60 more times.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Any way to use ce or is there a cheat file that will let me instant mind break? i got all the achievements except for mind break, and i need to get mind broken 60 more times.
Well, I hear that CE can increase the lust and pleasure gauges to make them harder to raise, so wouldn't the opposite be possible? You decrease them to a low value (not 0, coding gets fucky with zeros), so the second they stick their dick in she pops like a blown up dam.

Just a theory, I don't actually use CE myself.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Well, I hear that CE can increase the lust and pleasure gauges to make them harder to raise, so wouldn't the opposite be possible? You decrease them to a low value (not 0, coding gets fucky with zeros), so the second they stick their dick in she pops like a blown up dam.

Just a theory, I don't actually use CE myself.
I think there was a way to enable mindbreak without enabling gameover that someone came up with so you maxed out your pleasure and then got raped by a maggot and every wiggle was a mindbreak. Not sure though, I don't use the ce either.

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes