clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah jungle is really difficult if you just stay on the ground and fight normally, camping the ledges makes it significantly easier. None of the enemies can use their abilities because while climbing they are essentially impotent. Ledge camping also works on F.E.R. really well btw.

Reactions: RedMuffin

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
You said it yourself: They're a student.
Wait till summer before getting too hopeless.
I was going thru the Discord and some newish comments from Perv seems to indicate the game is abandoned in all but name. Like I mentioned in a previous comment, I think the tag "Completed" is more appropriate/applicable than "Abandoned" but I know I wasn't alone in hoping we'd see new content eventually. Unfortunately, I just don't think it's going to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: Swoop and BigJohnny

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
I was going thru the Discord and some newish comments from Perv seems to indicate the game is abandoned in all but name. Like I mentioned in a previous comment, I think the tag "Completed" is more appropriate/applicable than "Abandoned" but I know I wasn't alone in hoping we'd see new content eventually. Unfortunately, I just don't think it's going to happen.
that's unfortunate

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah he said he shifted his attention towards official mod support so that others can continue to develop it while he is in school, but has expressed interest in continuing development at some point, probably after he graduates (I don't know how many years away that is).

Reactions: drone4of2 and jttth

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Keep coming back to this thinking the dev would get around to that gallery mode, pretty sure they even said they would implement it at some point, but it seems they've gone dark :confused:. Real shame, lots of good content in here but it's impossible to play it one handed ya know?
afaik the dev is active on their discord and the game is currently on hold due to lack of time, we can probably expet something done around summer

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
There is a game that is a side scroller platformer with good gameplay and h stuff, and at the half point of the game it turned into horror, you play as a female protagonist who wields a gatling gun and has knight like clothes (like Saber from Fate), i WAnt to know the name of this game, for the person who showed the gameplay and people who it found for some fucking reason have disability to give the sauce.
Here's the link:

P.S. I don't know how to make a thread fuck off

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
you know, playing more and more of this, i found another issue that bothers me; why can't i use the mouse scroll to change weapons instead of the currently clunky method of pressing the numbers up top? if i can change the bindings of weapon switching to the scroll let me know.

Feb 22, 2020
There is a game that is a side scroller platformer with good gameplay and h stuff, and at the half point of the game it turned into horror, you play as a female protagonist who wields a gatling gun and has knight like clothes (like Saber from Fate), i WAnt to know the name of this game, for the person who showed the gameplay and people who it found for some fucking reason have disability to give the sauce.
Here's the link:

I found it. Its called
Setalia the Demon Realm

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Here's the link:

Wow the author of that video is a massive fucking douchebag. Not only do they not give the name of the games they showcase, they apparently set up an onlyfans (??) where the uncensored version of their videos uploaded.
Way to make money off of other's back, asshole.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
you know, playing more and more of this, i found another issue that bothers me; why can't i use the mouse scroll to change weapons instead of the currently clunky method of pressing the numbers up top? if i can change the bindings of weapon switching to the scroll let me know.
You can quickswitch to your last held weapon with Q.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
You can quickswitch to your last held weapon with Q.
nah i know about that, but other sidescrolling games like this have conditioned me to use the scroll wheel to switch weapons faster than pressing the individual buttons. besides, q only switches between two weapons, a scroll could switch between all of them in that same time frame if used right.

thanks for mentioning it tho.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
nah i know about that, but other sidescrolling games like this have conditioned me to use the scroll wheel to switch weapons faster than pressing the individual buttons. besides, q only switches between two weapons, a scroll could switch between all of them in that same time frame if used right.

thanks for mentioning it tho.
Yeah I agree it would be nice but I very rarely find myself using more than 2 weapons.

Feb 7, 2018
Weird request but can someone make a smaller breast version? I like small chest to flat girls. Actually, on the second thought, would it be possible for anyone to share how to make custom mods for it? I want to make my own clothing but have no clue as to why the Unity Asset extractor gives me errors.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Weird request but can someone make a smaller breast version? I like small chest to flat girls. Actually, on the second thought, would it be possible for anyone to share how to make custom mods for it? I want to make my own clothing but have no clue as to why the Unity Asset extractor gives me errors.
You extract all the textures from the game, remix them however you like, then put the edited textures back in one-by-one with the 'edit' plugin. The Extractor won't overwrite the original file because it's currently using it, so save the altered file somewhere else and then overwrite after you close it. It's not rocket science, and if you're getting errors, the cause might be eight inches in front of the keyboard.
Still, if you're desperate, take these pre-extracted assets and have fun. Shouldn't be too difficult to reduce everyone's chests, just a bit of erasing should do the job, though please try not to have to send them back for me to repackage and test.

Feb 7, 2018
You extract all the textures from the game, remix them however you like, then put the edited textures back in one-by-one with the 'edit' plugin. The Extractor won't overwrite the original file because it's currently using it, so save the altered file somewhere else and then overwrite after you close it. It's not rocket science, and if you're getting errors, the cause might be eight inches in front of the keyboard.
Still, if you're desperate, take these pre-extracted assets and have fun. Shouldn't be too difficult to reduce everyone's chests, just a bit of erasing should do the job, though please try not to have to send them back for me to repackage and test.
Oh thank you but I figured it out already. I was actually making a mod of my own. 2 variants actually. So truth be told, I found this game through a furry site.

I'm making a Semi Furry Mod: Anime style cat girl by giving her cat ears and tail.
and
Furry Mod(Furrly loaded): Full furry mod aka just maker her fur colored and give her a small muzzle since cat girls can get away with a little bit of head shape edit.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes