Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
Captivity 1.0.5 Cheat Table
nice guess, i did the Table for ya.
should point the right addresses. tell me if gives some errors
Loaded the table and it seems pretty off.
HP is correct
Libido is correct
Money and Strength are just question marks
Pleasure says 0 but I'm definitively not at 0 in game.

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
How pregnancy system works there? I mean receive notifications that MC got knocked up by zombie. But no difference in the next wave or after the next wave...
Only certain enemies can do it. All cum but only the flies/larva on cave and spider mother/facehumper on space station can impregnate the MC.

Delsa

Jan 15, 2019
Current plans and future content

After thoroughly changing the game to make it as bug free as possible (I'm trying...) and changing the game so it's fun for most people to play, I can now start focusing more on actual features and new content.

Current plans
Gallery mode
Yes, I know. You all want some sort of gallery mode option or stage! This is the next thing I will be working on from now on. I don't know when this will be finished, but it should probably be done in about 1 to 2 weeks.

New stage
After the Gallery is done, I will add a new stage. I don't know for sure what I want to make, but I have some ideas. It should come in about 2 to 3 weeks after the Gallery is released.

I'm a student following a course to become a computer scientist. This course is pretty difficult and very time consuming, so please keep in mind that the dates and goals I'm aiming towards could change quite alot.

Thank you for your support and kindness! This game seems to be loved by alot of you, and I'm happy to expand it and improve it as I go along.

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
Fantastic game, a lot of content, and it's not just same animation with different models for each stage.

One tiny suggestion, and it's probably something you'll do in the future, but if there was an end boss to a stage, or something to indicate you've reached the end, would be good. Only because I stayed waaaaaay too much on one map expecting something different.

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
CE noob here, after I load the table it only gives me ???????, seems like its not locating the address

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I downloaded the game and it's nice,Now for the other part and that is cheats like,how can I use cheat engine easily,how do I get unlimited money ,with superior weapons and what is the code to unlock the door to the final ending ,How do AI get a save to unlock everything

And Perveloper can you give us different versions of hair in the next version like unbraided?

Okay I downloaded the cheat table ,So how do I activate it?

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
CE noob here, after I load the table it only gives me ???????, seems like its not locating the address
ok just to be sure...
start the game (1.0.5 only)
go in the main room

open CE
load the table i posted
click on file > open process > choose "captivity"
should look like this
0001.jpg

then try change the values.

Reactions: Zepheral

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I downloaded the game and it's nice,Now for the other part and that is cheats like,how can I use cheat engine easily,how do I get unlimited money ,with superior weapons and what is the code to unlock the door to the final ending ,How do AI get a save to unlock everything

And Perveloper can you give us different versions of hair in the next version like unbraided?
Okay, I see a lot of people are overthinking with the CE values or dont know what to do. Some are even messing up with floats for the reasons unknown.

I'll make it simple for you:
- most values are stored in 4 bytes. In most games such values are not stored in float. Float values are usually reserved for animation values etc. You can sometimes have a representation of said value in multiple ones but floats are often unreliable in such cases.
- most values change when level is changing (only visual bars and cash stays with you)
- ammo for the current weapon is the current ammo count: 12 bullets=look for 12 in CE, shoot one bullet, look for 11. It's done in 2 searches usually. You can switch weapons and freeze multiple ones because values for ammo are independent.
- cash is the same as ammo but it's the value that stays the same even if you change levels
- hearts are also following the same scheme, starting with 3 and going down to 1 (0 is game over). You can find the right value after two searches but sometimes it might leave you with 4 records, so move around and you're down to 1 anyway.
- 1120403456 is the value that means 100% for all bars
- unlike cash and ammo, bars tend to have two records with the same value - one is the visual one, the other is actual value. The point here is that visual bar stays with you when changing levels so after finding the values for the first time, you just check for the visual value of what you want!
- HP and Strength have value of 1120403456 when full, so when you start level, check for those first. If you are lucky, you can do it in 3 moves for both values.
- ERO bar and Love bar start from 0 and they are a bit tricky to find at first but in less than 6 searches you can find them.
- struggle bar is also possible to hack - starts from 0, so just struggle and check until you find the right one

Now, my only pain is finding the animation values. I've found some float counter that increases for each animation segment (so it resets down to 0 multiple times during one sequence) but freezing it only makes enemies stutter until you unfreeze it (at least it stays within the same record for the entire level). In most Hgames like this you can find the time counter or even animation counter for the enemies. In Fairy Fighting it was easy to loop enemies that way as a sorry excuse of a gallery. Would anyone be willing to help me with this? 4 bytes store only the visual bar (the small orange one below struggle bar) for the enemy and I can't find what is writting to this one.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Perveloper, I'm amazed how quickly complaints and hardships of the game was fixed. Keep up the good work mate, you got my support ;)

I might have missed on comments above, but is there plan for gallery, like a room where you can spawn any monsters at same time ?

ps. adding inflation feature (Bloated belly) from pregnancy, decreasing movement speed and increasing stamina consumption when "dodging" . Cuz thats how it would work.

Godspeed, looking forward on this projects growth :giggle:

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes