Mixa4262

Aug 14, 2018
I think that adding in future modder space in some sense can solve the problem of player satisfaction (its just imho)

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
I hope that 1.0.5.b also fixes the bug in cave where you become invincible after giving birth. still i think the game needs some balance because even at casual some tasks are impossible, due to low money and dps to resist

purplemiho

Sep 8, 2017
I applaud the developer, this game is legitimately hard and fun and I look forward to your further work. This is a great start.

Perveloper

Nov 20, 2020
I hope that 1.0.5.b also fixes the bug in cave where you become invincible after giving birth. still i think the game needs some balance because even at casual some tasks are impossible, due to low money and dps to resist
I cannot seem to reproduce that specific bug. It's either super rare or you guys are doing something very specific to trigger it which I am not doing. It's probably not fixed, but there's a slight chance it went away cause I changed some code regarding fetuses and birthing. Don't get your hopes up though.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I don't think there's any truly impossible tasks, 20 waves on each map can be tough but it's mostly about how you spend the early waves. Getting grabbed by specific enemies is mostly about pacing it out, trying to leave one alive at the end of the wave, and buying Anaphrodisiac to avoid getting mind broken too quickly.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I cannot seem to reproduce that specific bug. It's either super rare or you guys are doing something very specific to trigger it which I am not doing. It's probably not fixed, but there's a slight chance it went away cause I changed some code regarding fetuses and birthing. Don't get your hopes up though.
I had one just now which I think relates to the new rapid birth mechanic, on the cave stage she gave birth to a fly, and then had a fly egg ready to go as well, but stayed in the last pose for the fly birth scene and didn't give birth to the egg.

Nastyggg

Aug 9, 2020
After 2 days of release I got very sick. I constantly felt dizzy and couldn't eat anything. I very excitedly checked itch for new comments, reviews, and obviously, new payments. It got to the point where I felt like vomiting and laying down.

I decided to take it slow and just take a day off from this game and do nothing and go to bed early. I feel much better now one day later. I think I experienced a minor burnout or something.

Anyways, you're right. I am being bombarded. I need to learn to distance myself from new requests, suggestions and ideas presented by this new community that has been created. I can't possibly satisfy everyone, and I need to accept that and keep going step by step.

You guys are awesome and I'm very happy to see so much energy and dedication put towards this game. I simply can't keep up with you guys.
After playing again last night I want to say I really love your attention to detail and variety on most of these animations. Like the side spanking throughout some of the goblin animations and most practically all of the FER animations.

Reactions: Perveloper

Perveloper

Nov 20, 2020
I had one just now which I think relates to the new rapid birth mechanic, on the cave stage she gave birth to a fly, and then had a fly egg ready to go as well, but stayed in the last pose for the fly birth scene and didn't give birth to the egg.
That just got fixed, released v1.0.5b. The bug he is experiencing is different and present since 1.0.0

Petrine12

May 26, 2020
jesus this game is hard. I don't really want to play on casual because usually casual setting in games is super hand-holding, but I think I might swallow my pride.

I managed to get like level 23 on shack while on normal. Everything was awesome and then a grabber ruined my run by just barely making me climax for the first time, which killed my buffs. And then the seven dogs waiting ran a train on me before I could mow them down with the chaingun. Didn't have enough damage without the buff.

Does every run eventually result in a loss? Is there a level where you finally win and return to base or is mind break the only way home?

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
I happend two times in a row while trying to do the musca sperm achievement. in the later waves i always got caught by a fly and often it seems to bug IF i have no more stamina or low stamina. is weird because early on i have no problems but then it happens and all my hard work to balance arousal and stamina get screwed because all the enemies increase arousal and reduce stamina by a lot

Perveloper

Nov 20, 2020
jesus this game is hard. I don't really want to play on casual because usually casual setting in games is super hand-holding, but I think I might swallow my pride.

I managed to get like level 23 on shack while on normal. Everything was awesome and then a grabber ruined my run by just barely making me climax for the first time, which killed my buffs. And then the seven dogs waiting ran a train on me before I could mow them down with the chaingun. Didn't have enough damage without the buff.

Does every run eventually result in a loss? Is there a level where you finally win and return to base or is mind break the only way home?
As of right now, waves go on infinitely. There is no way of "winning" stages, however: reaching wave 20 pretty much means you have beaten the stage. Note that on every stage, there is a final wave score experiment that is always to reach wave 20 (Expert challenges). Once you've completed the other experiments too you have pretty much beat the Shack stage.

Reactions: Petrine12 and DMSTS

Perveloper

Nov 20, 2020
I happend two times in a row while trying to do the musca sperm achievement. in the later waves i always got caught by a fly and often it seems to bug IF i have no more stamina or low stamina. is weird because early on i have no problems but then it happens and all my hard work to balance arousal and stamina get screwed because all the enemies increase arousal and reduce stamina by a lot
Are you on v1.0.5b?

Reactions: DMSTS

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
Okay i think that some of the achievements about "reach wave X while Y happened to you N amount of times" is super hard, even on casual.
For example the jungle one requires you to get raped 15 times by the sntolings before wave 10 without a broken mind. which basically you can't since you need to spend a ton of money to get good weapon to fend off everyone and the snotlings are so fast that they usually are the first to die. plus their animation is super long and even if they inject you from time to time by running towards you they usually just jump and smash your head, so its pointless. Same applies for most of the others, so why not making it like the death dog? like get knotted up to 8 times in a session without getting a broken mind, but without a wave limit?

Bonus pic for a funny ragdoll while doing the fetish achivement Pain.png

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes