Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
Okay i think that some of the achievements about "reach wave X while Y happened to you N amount of times" is super hard, even on casual.
For example the jungle one requires you to get raped 15 times by the sntolings before wave 10 without a broken mind.
It's not before wave X. It's the minimum wave you have to reach. If you use the libido reducing drug before a rape it will counteract some of the buildup(i got the knotted 8 times one without loosing any lives). Otherwise you need to try and get them to stab you with it instead and dodge the clubs when they don't.

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
It's not before wave X. It's the minimum wave you have to reach. If you use the libido reducing drug before a rape it will counteract some of the buildup(i got the knotted 8 times one without loosing any lives). Otherwise you need to try and get them to stab you with it instead and dodge the clubs when they don't.
Doesn't matter. by the time you reach wave 10 you barely have money to get a decent weapon and antiphrodisiac, also you need to be fast to go to the drug seller AND ammo seller since they are quite far away.

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
Well, I figured out how to get the values for Strength, Pleasure, Health, Libido, and Dash with Cheat Engine.

1. Get some Libido.
2. Change Search type to EXACT VALUE and FLOAT.
3. Make your Libido change and Next Scan the new value. Repeat until you narrow it to two addresses.
4. When you figure out the two Addresses that handle Libido, find out which one actually sets the value.
5. Once you have the actual address figured out and you have the address in the editing area, copy and paste the address 4 times.
6. Starting from the first duplicate, subtract 12 (C in Hex) from the address, that gives you the Strength Address.
7. With the second duplicate, add 20 (14 Hex) to the address, that gives you the Pleasure Address.
8. With the third duplicate, add 52 (32 Hex) to the address, that gives you the Dash Address (Freeze at 100 for Infinite Dash).
9. With the fourth duplicate, subtract 584 (248 Hex) from the address, that gives you the Health Address.

You'll notice a pattern when you see everything lined up this way. I'll use my addresses as an example (Remember your addresses will be different from mine) :

13ABD1AE31C | Libido Address (E31C)
13ABD1AE310 | Strength Address (E310) (12 Decimal Difference to E31C)
13ABD1AE324 | Pleasure Address (E324) (20 Decimal Difference to E31C)
13ABD1AE34C | Dash Address (E34C) (52 Decimal Difference to E31C)
13ABD1AE0D4 | Health Address (E0D4) (584 Decimal Difference to E31C)

Keep in mind if you Mind Break or Return to the Room, you're going to have to start this all over again as I have no clue how to make Cheat Tables that works straight from opening the file that also persist at all times. But at least I showed how it can be done if someone is willing to make a Cheat Table based off this.
Thanks a bunch for this! I was only doing ammunition until I noticed this post. I got them all to work except pleasure (Which gives me a zero) and dash which gives me an extremely small value and doesn't affect gameplay

For pleasure I add 8 points to my decimal, I found the value by essentially using float and just kept using the "Increased value" button and filtering out useless values with "Less than 10" and stuff like that

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
Not gonna lie tried this game for the H but the gameplay was actually really damn good, here's a quick guide for normal mode

before though a few things to take note of, firstly, ammo boxes spread their ammo across all weapons you have, so make sure to always have at least two guns to make the most of it, also, every weapon has its own ammo pool so two shotguns wont use each others ammo, make sure before you start each game to swap between the two weapons your gonna use so you can switch easily with Q, as trying to change via the number keys is way too annoying and will F you up, try to remember if you use any meds it messes up weapon switching with Q hence why you switch during each wave, and take note that you cant swap guns during a reload unless its the shotguns that load a shell at a time

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Doesn't matter. by the time you reach wave 10 you barely have money to get a decent weapon and antiphrodisiac, also you need to be fast to go to the drug seller AND ammo seller since they are quite far away.
it doesnt have to be before wave 10 tho, you can literally just play normally until wave 20 until you have a good weapon setup and then start buying the lust reducing drug every round and chip away at it by doing a few at a time. You can wait until the very end of a round and try to leave one of the ones you want to farm specifically and just expose yourself with S after taking the drug. The real issue isnt that achieving it is hard once you know how the game works, the problem is that its just long and tedious because ideally you're going to start grinding for the achievement about 25 waves in when you've got a steady income and can afford to keep reducing your lust to prevent an orgasm and getting all of them can take you anywhere from 3 to 5+ rounds of taking it slow only to have to do it again for every other enemy. Just a long and boring process that takes forever to do legit but certainly is possible.

Perveloper

Nov 20, 2020
Except it does. it says get X within wave 10. so yeah yo can do that in wave 10 but you don't have enough resources to do so. that's why i suggested to be like the zombie dog one
The challenge says you have to do something and also atleast reach wave X, not within X amount of waves. So after you reach wave 10 or higher AND do the thing that is asked you will complete the challenge. They don't have to be done in any particular order, as long as both conditions are true at any given moment.

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
The challenge says you have to do something and also atleast reach wave X, not within X amount of waves. So after you reach wave 10 or higher AND do the thing that is asked you will complete the challenge. They don't have to be done in any particular order, as long as both conditions are true at any given moment.
Aw shoot, guess i had read it wrong then

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
Hey, when I update to 1.05, can I keep my current save file? I'm not sure how I'd do that, but the musca bug keeps getting me so I'm having issues finishing caves. BTW, This is an amazing game!!

Edit: Silly me, I found Perveloper covering it around page 25!

Reactions: RedMuffin

Lovius

Nov 2, 2017
Hey, when I update to 1.05, can I keep my current save file? I'm not sure how I'd do that, but the musca bug keeps getting me so I'm having issues finishing caves. BTW, This is an amazing game!!

Edit: Silly me, I found Perveloper covering it around page 25!

diobrandy

Feb 23, 2019
I cannot seem to reproduce that specific bug. It's either super rare or you guys are doing something very specific to trigger it which I am not doing. It's probably not fixed, but there's a slight chance it went away cause I changed some code regarding fetuses and birthing. Don't get your hopes up though.
What seemed to trigger it for me was being dropped by a musca into a birthing animation ( I think egg laying but might be the other one or either). Then the AI thinks you're in an animation so it doesn't attack but you can move around and get an infinite amount of air jumps.

If you get that bug you can fix yourself by injecting the "invincible for 20 seconds" drug beacuse it ragolls you and you're back in your normal state when you get back up and the enemies start going after you again

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I checked the post, I'm just having a hell of a time finding the value. Wasn't sure if someone already found it to save me the headache.
Maiboi, it's not that hard. Problem is that you should do it early, when you have 3 hearts. I was able to track it starting with just 2 hearts a couple of times but it took a while longer.

The easiest way is to check for the current value in 4bytes (lets say 3 because you have 3 hearts), then going back to the game, move a little and go back to check for 3 once again (that takes like 5sec).
Repeat that 4 times, lose one heart, check again for 2 this time - you should end up with anything from 4 to 100 records. Repeat checking for 2 a few times and you'll end up with the right value after a short while (sometimes you end up with 4 stubborn values that will change at some point but you must have patience, maybe get caught by different enemies and escape immediatly).
You can speed it up by losing one more heart and checking again. If you started while having 3 hearts, you can find the value in 4 searches in total!

I'd make you a cheat table with a pointer (and for myself) but this value in particular seems to move around in a weird fashion. I don't have much time to mess with it so maybe someone else can try to find it using my tips and make you a cheat table?

spiderbro12

Oct 21, 2020
Having a wee issue in the 1.05 update and it's the option menu in the title screen. Upon clicking on the options menu it just shows the moving background and absolutely nothing else. Necessitating a task manager to get me out, I don't know if anybody else has this problem or just a me issue.

I also appear to have an endless loading screen, well at least I have 1.04 still.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2019
Perveloper I seem to have found a bug in 1.0.5 in where if you're in the middle of giving birth to flies and you have Fly Eggs that are ready to be given birth to, the MC gets stuck in place and the game soft-locks.

alphafr

May 18, 2018
So I found 2 bugs

When chain birthing the game can freeze if one birth needs to switch animation, after being raped its sometime possible for the character to become a ghost and be ignored by enemies while still able to shoot however you can't climb ledges either until you dash to fix it all (have yet to see in what exact circumstances this happens)

QoL change needed is when pausing you have the map relative experiment objectives shown on the side, curently in case you forget one mission description you have to quit to view it and restart from 0

Reactions: RedMuffin
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes