Perveloper

Nov 20, 2020
So, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of stage ideas were you interested in or had in mind? If you want to keep it as a surprise I think we'd be fine with that too
Possible stages:

- Brothel with lots of lesbian play.
- Hell plane with succubi and flying imps and raging demon bulls and stuff
- Just saw a post somewhere about a hospital themed stage with nurses and docters and bonesaws and stuff and it seemed interesting
- Christmas themed stage. Maybe as a christmas release
- Military type stage, which could introduce a new game mechanic
- 80's style club stage with trance music, strobelights and horny possessed partygoers

I haven't really picked anything yet and it's possible something else all together gets made for the next stage but these are a couple of ideas

drumu

Jul 18, 2020
Ohhh I got a idea! A bondage stage with restrictive gear you would have to find keys to remove said gear! masters and dommes would attach gear to you aswell

hja190

Apr 5, 2018
You got Strength incorrect, but I see you got Dash in there (and correct) and Pleasure is now correct compared to Noxtek's original. I'm going to see if I can edit the Money address to make it work.

Edit: Not sure what exactly I did wrong, but that went horribly bad, ignore this until I figure out why this file broke.
I didn't mess with it since it because I don't have much experience with pointers and offsets. I also found 3 pointers for the money address (which works so far) but it was mostly obtained through guesswork.

Edit: Now 1 pointer...
Edit2: Should've believed in myself, I think I fixed the Strength pointer (I didn't notice that the offsets were different from the others). I updated my previous post with the updated cheat table

Last edited:

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
Possible stages:

- Just saw a post somewhere about a hospital themed stage with nurses and docters and bonesaws and stuff and it seemed interesting
- 80's style club stage with trance music, strobelights and horny possessed partygoers

I haven't really picked anything yet and it's possible something else all together gets made for the next stage but these are a couple of ideas
how about a tentacle/ aquatic stage? (please dont make shitty slow water physics, just normal movement in the water) essentially tentacles, ovipositioning fish, some full on octopuses, maybe a futa mermaid as well? the fish could release their eggs in the water which end up ovipositioning the player, and the tentacles fertilize those eggs

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
I'm kind of hoping for controller support at some point. This game could work well as a twinstick shooter.

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
One feature I'd love to see is a mini box during the scenes where it shows you another view, maybe an x-ray kinda deal. Sometimes it gets a little muddled and would love to see it from another angle

buttbum

Aug 19, 2018
Chance of making the main character gender switchable / some kind of upgrade system, like better gun accuracy, more starting money or something like the mirror in hades

kitsune091

Nov 19, 2020
I kinda like the rng touch in the game, one round in shack, i was camping in one of the zombie spawns until it makes me wonder why they aren't spawning, and when i try to go to the other side through the house, a horde of death hounds came charging, and that's the wave, just full of death hounds.

While the other fun thing to see is in FER, where the Abbys sometimes get stuck in the middle of the ledges when they climb, although when you get close, they'll get unstuck and chase you.

If there's anything to suggest, Maybe power ups dropped from killed enemies like insta kills for 10 secs, or double money for a set duration, would be nice which are still rng related.

This game got me addicted easily, really reminds me exactly of zombie kill of the week when i play that back then, wish the developer good luck and dont overwork himself.

Reactions: Dover2
Mar 1, 2019
hja190 Okay, I think I figured out what was going wrong on my end. I think I finally have a viable pointer for Money that'll work every time now in yours and noxtek CE Cheat Tables. If you could (Or anyone really) mind giving this CT a try to make sure it's working for everyone and not just me.

Also note, there's a possibility that it'll show up as ?? the first time. For some strange reason, all the address pointers do that every once in a while after initially hooking the CT to Captivity. I've found quitting the game, opening it back up, getting into the prison room area, then hooking CE again might get the CE pointers to work again. I've had to do that a couple of times in a row sometimes, but if Money is still ?? after like 3 or 4 times then I've got a bad pointer that only works on my end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zazazap

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
This is what's making me think it's value isnt 3 or something. I really cant figure it out and its frustrating.
Hearts are 3 in 4bytes if you have 3 hearts (all of them). It's 2 if you have 2. 1 if you have 1. Don't overcomplicate this.
As I said - search for 3, move, search again. Lose heart, search for 2 - you should have 300 records now. Move, check again - 155 records or so. Lose heart, check - you should have anywhere from 1 to 10 records now that will change the moment you do something again. That's it!

D

Deleted member 2226786

Possible stages:

It would be great if you will add more bestiality content. Horses, real dogs (death hounds animations are great), maybe a barn with some animals?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I must say you caught my attention with these two in particular. I already can see a Silent Hill-styled level...though demon bulls, imps and succubi are always a classic you can't go wrong with.

Ark_Kane

Jul 4, 2018
these three look really good, but I'm up for anything if we can also have some more futa in the game.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes