Petrine12

May 26, 2020
I'd hope it would play out like in Barrage where the NPCs are just a boon to have around and nothing bad happens from them succumbing to the enemy (same as with the drugs already in the game).
This could be really cool. Get an npc companion that is honestly not that helpful besides early game and being a sacrifice later. You can shoot the enemy while they're raping her to free her, but she can end up mind broken just like you after being raped enough.

Honestly doesn't even need to be a companion. Just some more sexual stuff in the background for flavor.

Mar 1, 2019
Did you actually tick over to wave 10? Because the requirement isn't to do it before. It's to get to at least wave 10 AND get hypnotized 15 times.
Yes. Since the third time it happened, I've been going beyond Wave 10 up to Wave 15 just to rule out any kind of programming typo. Still nothing. This isn't the first time an Experiment has been broken, so it's possible that it's bugged.

Edit: Now that I think about it, the only way I haven't tried it yet has been getting Hypno'd the 15th time after Wave 10. Think I'll try that right quick.
Edit2: Nope, it's not that. Just tried with Cheat Engine to see if it'd trigger with 15 times after Wave 10, and it still does not. I know it's supposed to be before the Wave like the ones in Jungle, but I figured I'd try. It's why I've been asking anyone with a fresh save in 1.0.5 if they've been having problems with this Experiment.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2018
Possible stages:

- Brothel with lots of lesbian play.
- Hell plane with succubi and flying imps and raging demon bulls and stuff
- Just saw a post somewhere about a hospital themed stage with nurses and docters and bonesaws and stuff and it seemed interesting
- Christmas themed stage. Maybe as a christmas release
- Military type stage, which could introduce a new game mechanic
- 80's style club stage with trance music, strobelights and horny possessed partygoers

I haven't really picked anything yet and it's possible something else all together gets made for the next stage but these are a couple of ideas
Honestly, a military themed stage could be lots of fun, hospital could definitely fit the horrorish motif pretty well too. I am definitely interested in what new game mechanic you'd want to include for the military stage, and just what type of enemies you might be interested in throwing at the player for such a stage as well really! In all honesty, all sound like fun regardless of what does wind up getting picked in the end!

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Since CE is a bish with Unity, i went for the code.
Unlimited ammo, HP, Strenght, Stamina and Money.
just copy the modded Assembly-CSharp.dll in Captivity_Data\Managed (make a backup first)

some kind soul who can test it and tell me if is working correctly? ^-^

Mar 1, 2019
Since CE is a bish with Unity, i went for the code.
Unlimited ammo, HP, Strenght, Stamina and Money.
just copy the modded Assembly-CSharp.dll in Captivity_Data\Managed (make a backup first)

some kind soul who can test it and tell me if is working correctly? ^-^
Everything you stated should work, does. About the only thing that could make this better would be having the clip/mag values frozen in place so reloading wouldn't be necessary.

Shame I honestly suck at programming. CE's hard enough to deal with, Assembly looks like black magic to me.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Everything you stated should work, does. About the only thing that could make this better would be having the clip/mag values frozen in place so reloading wouldn't be necessary.

Shame I honestly suck at programming. CE's hard enough to deal with, Assembly looks like black magic to me.
Done, i think you mean like this, no more need to reload.
in the meantime i try to find a way to start with that beautiful huge gun

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
I did some sketches for some of the stages Perveloper posted some pages ago, ut i had to change the name and remove a couple of things. Brothel Became Stripper Club and is a reference to a movie. the '80s club became rave party but i also had to remove one of the enemies because internet retards Concept Art 02.png

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
So, buying on itch gets you access to the only version you buy or to the whole project? As in if 1.0.6 ever gets released will I need to buy again?

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
So, buying on itch gets you access to the only version you buy or to the whole project? As in if 1.0.6 ever gets released will I need to buy again?
Go to your profile then go to library, you'll see that you can download your new version every time

Mar 1, 2019
But that's the opposite of balance.
There is no kill like overkill.

But in all seriousness, things like this isn't all that bad. It's perfect for testing the difficulty of things to see if things actually are balanced. Speaking of which...

Perveloper , you might want to consider dropping the "By 10 Waves" and just increase the Hypnotize count up to 20 and have it done in just a single game for the Hypnosis Experiment. I don't think it's actually feasibly possible to get to 15 Hypnosis events before Wave 10, which means you have to get 2 Hypnosis events per wave for 7 waves with only 1 wave getting one Hypnosis event, and 1 waves with no event all on average to keep you on track for that goal. Starting from 0% Libido, you're put up to 34.2% (20.X% if you pop Anaphro just before the event), which a single Anaphro can't reduce back to zero. Even if you could buy it every wave (Which is impossible for the first wave anyway), you'd eventually have your first orgasm right before the end of the 3rd event or the beginning of the 4th event, and you'd probably end with mind break by the 9th or 10th Hypnosis Event at best. You simply don't get enough access to Anaphro to keep your Libido low enough to keep your pleasure intake slow enough for the Experiment as is.

I tried doing this the first time without having Libido / Pleasure locked to 0%. Even with No Reloads Infinite Ammo, Infinite Money, Infinite Dash, Infinite Strength, and Infinite HP, there was no combination of Wave/Event/Anaphro pacing to get 15 Hypnosis Events by Wave 9 to have it ready for when you reach Wave 10. You either don't have enough Hypno Events when you reach Wave 10, or you end up in Mind Break.

Last edited:

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
HP, Strenght, Stamina, Money, Ammo, No Reload and a random weapon when the level starts.
Now is balanced for noobs in shoteers like me.

btw Perveloper... this game is really a gem.

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
HP, Strenght, Stamina, Money, Ammo, No Reload and a random weapon when the level starts.
Now is balanced for noobs in shoteers like me.

btw Perveloper... this game is really a gem.

I've never used one of these files, does it plug in to CE or do I need to extract it to the game files?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes