Mar 1, 2019
Hey chaoseclipse01,can you give me the save file with the completed 'experiments' and the password to open the door in the jail level?
I'm currently on working getting a full save completion for 1.0.5, but to be honest one of the Experiments is might be bugged since it's seemingly unattainable right now. (Hypnosis under Space Station to be precise)

Until we get an update into 1.0.6, it might be impossible to actually complete 1.0.5, won't know until we hear back from Perveloper if Hypnosis is bugged.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I'm currently on working getting a full save completion for 1.0.5, but to be honest one of the Experiments is might be bugged since it's seemingly unattainable right now. (Hypnosis under Space Station to be precise)

Until we get an update into 1.0.6, it might be impossible to actually complete 1.0.5, won't know until we hear back from Perveloper if Hypnosis is bugged.
I'll wait then but for now can you give me the code for the door?

Oct 12, 2018
I'll wait then but for now can you give me the code for the door?
As far as I know, its different for everyone, so if you download the save and try and do it, it SHOULD be the same as whoevers you download, but natively it's random so someone giving you a code isn't likely to work. That and its not much of a ending, no new stage or anything, just a quick, short end to the game. Won't say much more than that if you haven't had it spoiled by the thread yet.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
As far as I know, its different for everyone, so if you download the save and try and do it, it SHOULD be the same as whoevers you download, but natively it's random so someone giving you a code isn't likely to work. That and its not much of a ending, no new stage or anything, just a quick, short end to the game. Won't say much more than that if you haven't had it spoiled by the thread yet.
I see so is it okay you can give me a save to a game that will lead to the 'random code' that will lead to the ending ,I need to see it that's all.

R404

Oct 9, 2019
I'm having a weird black screen like this after starting the game. Is it because my VGA is too outdated?

1606118269946.png

Mar 1, 2019
And now I'm having issues with more Experiments...

For some strange reason the Sassy, Happy, and Lively Experiments are doing the same thing as Hypnosis to me. I know I more than well have the requirements to have those Experiments to be completed, but the Experiment Completion and Rewards never trigger. So that makes 4 Experiments I can't complete.

All the same type of Experiment. "Get Raped 15 Times and reach Wave 10 in a single game without a broken mind."

The only odd-ball out was the Funny Experiment. Not only did it actually complete, but it managed to be completed at Wave 8. I know Perveloper had to update this experiment because before it was an Experiment that was unattainable as well. It's still a little messed up, but at least it's attainable lol.

Last edited:

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Has anyone figured out a way to freeze hearts so you can't be mind-broken? I've tried narrowing down the values by 3, 2, and then 1 and freezing them/changing them, but I still get mind broken.

Mar 1, 2019
Has anyone figured out a way to freeze hearts so you can't be mind-broken? I've tried narrowing down the values by 3, 2, and then 1 and freezing them/changing them, but I still get mind broken.
You're better off freezing the Pleasure Address than the hearts. If need be, we've got a CE Table that has Infinite Pleasure, HP, Strength, Libido, and Money right off the bat. noxtek has a modified game file that has Infinite Ammo with No Reloading, Infinite HP, Infinite Strength, Start with a random weapon, but Libido and Pleasure are left unlocked so as to be able to complete certain Experiments (But the mod is compatible with the Cheat Table that noxtek made that me and hja190 have edited to work for everyone)

Here's the CT and the Mod below. The mod you install in the Captivity_Data\Managed folder, it'll ask you to overwrite a file, hit okay. The name of the file is "Assembly-CSharp.dll" and you should make a backup of it first before you overwrite it if you want to undo the mod.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
You're better off freezing the Pleasure Address than the hearts. If need be, we've got a CE Table that has Infinite Pleasure, HP, Strength, Libido, and Money right off the bat. noxtek has a modified game file that has Infinite Ammo with No Reloading, Infinite HP, Infinite Strength, Start with a random weapon, but Libido and Pleasure are left unlocked so as to be able to complete certain Experiments (But the mod is compatible with the Cheat Table that noxtek made that me and hja190 have edited to work for everyone)

Here's the CT and the Mod below. The mod you install in the Captivity_Data\Managed folder, it'll ask you to overwrite a file, hit okay. The name of the file is "Assembly-CSharp.dll" and you should make a backup of it first before you overwrite it if you want to undo the mod.
Darn, ok. I've figured out how to freeze pleasure since that's kinda the next best option, but freezing hearts would be ideal since the character would still be able to orgasm, just an infinite number of times. Thank you for the reply though (y)

Reactions: Kalebon
Mar 1, 2019
Darn, ok. I've figured out how to freeze pleasure since that's kinda the next best option, but freezing hearts would be ideal since the character would still be able to orgasm, just an infinite number of times. Thank you for the reply though (y)
Eh, if that's how you feel. The CT and Mod file are there if you want them. I certainly love the mod since you always start with something other than that starter pea-shooter pistol lol.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
And now I'm having issues with more Experiments...

For some strange reason the Sassy, Happy, and Lively Experiments are doing the same thing as Hypnosis to me. I know I more than well have the requirements to have those Experiments to be completed, but the Experiment Completion and Rewards never trigger. So that makes 4 Experiments I can't complete.

All the same type of Experiment. "Get Raped 15 Times and reach Wave 10 in a single game without a broken mind."

The only odd-ball out was the Funny Experiment. Not only did it actually complete, but it managed to be completed at Wave 8. I know Perveloper had to update this experiment because before it was an Experiment that was unattainable as well. It's still a little messed up, but at least it's attainable lol.
Those ones are bugged in that they were recently changed to wave Ten from wave Fifteen, which was reflected in their text but NOT their actual unlock conditions. Reach wave 15 instead.

Oct 15, 2017
I just dont get what game these guys saying its easy are playing

I try the strat in the jungle of sitting up top by the gun machine and waiting for them to come up and while its easier than having to deal with two sides you still get overwhelmed and have to jump down off the right ledge, upon which you will land in a trap every single time. Like maybe if you manage to not have this happen before you can avoid some beefy firepower you can just sit up there are farm them and never have to hop down but at that point that's you scrambling enough money and going without pill purchases to be able to have the joy of not having to interact with the enemies.

That outlines the problem in that the game is very 0 sum as there's little to no player agency in overcoming the odds by skill, its just a math problem in money earned vs money lost per round, take v1.0 shack for example litterally nobody could win really because you are forced to take tons of hits which tanks your funds, v1.01 comes around and after just a tiny dmg buff the "magic number" has been crossed which meant you didn't take dmg in the first rounds and could save for a good gun then use that one to buy two more and never have to buy ammo whoops I have all 3 buffs now and I'm at round 60 because I could just kill enemies and never deal with them; the magic number doesn't exist its more of a bar where if you are under it the game is impossible and if you are over it the game runs away with itself and becomes incredibly easy. People are forcing themselves over the magic number by A. sitting in a spot that is slightly more favourable than getting fucked by a sea of guys from both sides and B. by just not replenishing what they lost trying to brute force a powerful gun purchase.

I'd like to see the game move away from being 0 sum and allow you to push yourself over the magic number by not being hit by the enemies via player skill, this could be done by literally making their attacks more manageable like potentially having goblins not all fire at once at varing angles, flys able to be ducked last second etc (which would require only one going for a facefuck at a time) or like cod does by changing the maps so that its more kiting and less defend the spot.

Maybe I'm just shit and bad though so I'd love to see some footage proving enemies can be dealt with by being good.

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
I just dont get what game these guys saying its easy are playing

I try the strat in the jungle of sitting up top by the gun machine
What version are you playing? Latest versions have a difficulty setting. I just played the first 5 waves on jungle with only the starter pistol and I'm on normal. Jumping and dodging are important.

Reactions: Onyxdime

L_sir

May 17, 2017
To Perveloper I saw a bug were i went use a syringe to heal to full health and wont let me use any weapons or drugs of any matter. It when like this, I was low health in the JUNGLE stage of the game and went to buy health and other stuff, When i press "R" ( the default button for drugs) and click on the syringe to heal and press 'R' on rapid succession to pull a different item, It only showed that i still have my syringe and I could'nt pull anything at all. Here is a clip of the result, Sorry i cant have more detailed explanation on how or why that happen,but hopes this help.
View attachment My Videofas.mp4

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Modded again for fappers not good at shooters like me.
Only for 1.0.5b

Unlimited Ammo, Health, Strenght, Dash, Hearts and a random weapon from the beginning.
(kept libido and pleasure unlocked, i like her blushing)

extract and overwrite Captivity_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (after you made a backup)

And if you still didn't.... go and support Perveloper, i want to see more of this :p

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
I think that one is a typo because I deleted my save to test the fact that a rape doesn't have to be completed and I found that the experiment doesn't unlock at wave 10 but wave 15. I went an extra 5 waves despite breaking out of jenny/bonnie's rape 20+ unique enemy times by wave 10 and it unlocked once i started wave 15.

I try the strat in the jungle of sitting up top by the gun machine and waiting for them to come up and while its easier than having to deal with two sides you still get overwhelmed and have to jump down off the right ledge, upon which you will land in a trap every single time.
If you're going to do a ledge strat on something like the forest or FER you'll want to use a shotgun over a machine gun. Automatics don't pierce enemies and thus without the damage buff AND the recoil buff you'll find yourself getting overrun due to having to reload and the fact that you have to mow through them one at a time. Shotguns have an inherent piercing effect and both Tenelli shotguns work well together due to their differences. One loads with a clip while the other loads via individual shells but also has a tight spread and long range to compensate for the reload. You'll never have to retreat with a two shotgun setup because the goblins are clump up so much that you just mow through them with the M5 and when things get dicey you switch to the other Tenelli since it loads all 12 shots with a clip you can push them back faster than they can run you down. You can also typically farm ammo without having to buy it but it depends on RNG since you can get multiple kills per shot which is really efficient.

Maybe I'm just shit and bad though so I'd love to see some footage proving enemies can be dealt with by being good.
Also, a lot of the game honestly just comes from a little experience. Getting a feel for the level and how the enemies act is what dictates what strats you can take. There's certainly some RNG elements due to the random nature of the gun machine but overall once you understand what works and doesn't work it becomes much easier. For example, the forest, notoriously bad due to the way the goblins work. You have little shits that are difficult to hit, an orc that blocks all shots and can defend himself anywhere between 1 second to god fucking forbid 20+ seconds, trappers that put traps fucking everywhere that had to be nerfed due to how densely they were placed, and blow dart dudes that tend to spawn in bunches but shoot at different times so you get a whole fan of darts your way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Possible stages:

- Brothel with lots of lesbian play.
- Hell plane with succubi and flying imps and raging demon bulls and stuff
- Just saw a post somewhere about a hospital themed stage with nurses and docters and bonesaws and stuff and it seemed interesting
- Christmas themed stage. Maybe as a christmas release
- Military type stage, which could introduce a new game mechanic
- 80's style club stage with trance music, strobelights and horny possessed partygoers

I haven't really picked anything yet and it's possible something else all together gets made for the next stage but these are a couple of ideas
The 80's style stage sounds like it'd be rife with more mind control gimmicks (music is responsible for possessing the partiers? They try to rip off headphones which are protecting protag from it?). I'm all in favor of more mind control. I hope you would go for more road-less-traveled as you have with the already existing stages. There are plenty of games with vanilla humans raping humans already.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes