tetrayok

Apr 1, 2020
Yeah I read all the tips and though some of it is helpful I just can't seem to make certain things work. Especially dodging via roll. The enemies are ALWAYS spaced out enough that rolling once or twice still drops me in the middle of a mob.

A vid of someone being gud would be helpful.
Gud doesn't matter. It's all about tactics and finding good spots to defend. You can only roll so many times before your stamina runs out, so much of the strategy to do well is well.. strategy.

YourBean

Aug 28, 2020
I've read before that there is some bugged experiment you can't complete..
Can someone pointed that out?

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
I love the concept and I had fun, but there are a few suggestions I have.

1. Difficulty balance. The game is REALLY difficult, even on the casual difficulty. I enjoy fun gameplay, but ass-tearingly difficult gameplay isn't what I'm looking for when I'm playing an adult game. A simple yet elegant solution could be to add permanent upgrades. You can earn special points (aside from money) by clearing waves, and in between attempts there can be a booth in the player room to buy permanent (as in, never lost even between runs) upgrades to make things easier. Things like health upgrades, making it easier to escape rape attempts, bonus to the amount of money you get per kill, etc. As of right now the only way to make progress in the game is to learn, and frankly I'm not sure that the average player would be willing (or even able) to sink the necessary time in to learn something that punishingly difficult. Perma upgrades would DRASTICALLY improve playability for me (and I'm sure many others). It would take things from hitting your head over and over against a wall that you can't climb to every attempt being worthwhile due to getting points for perma upgrades.

2. Pregnancy. I'll be up front, I have a pregnancy/impregnation fetish. Making it so every enemy can impregnate the main character would obviously be what I'd prefer, but even limited pregnancies are better than nothing. That being said, the fact that the pregnancies are not accompanied by a swollen belly is a disappointment. Naturally the belly gradually growing bigger as the pregnancy progresses would be ideal, but even one or two stages would be nice (better than nothing). Impregnation fans are always on the prowl for something that actually implements pregnancy as something more than just an ending, and you've got something really nice here.

Overall I really enjoy the concept and the gameplay, I just don't see myself sticking with it with the current level of difficulty. But the fact that I'm posting at all is an indicator that I really, REALLY like this game (I usually just lurk). It's got GREAT potential, hell most of the pieces are already in place, it's just the difficulty (something that NEED to change to enjoy it) and the pregnancy (something I WANT to be improved, maybe need ;)) that are holding it back (for me). Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing what you do with this!

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
One doubt what are the walkthroughs to complete each level to get the keycode?
you have to complete all the experiments, aka the achievements, and your reward is the keycode which is randomly generated per save. Unless you use someone else's save that is completed or hack your own, completing the game is the only way to get your specific code

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
you have to complete all the experiments, aka the achievements, and your reward is the keycode which is randomly generated per save. Unless you use someone else's save that is completed or hack your own, completing the game is the only way to get your specific code
Okay how many waves to complete the experiments unless you have a save containing the complete experiments so I can see the ending.

• Angry
Reactions: Shura Matoi

femboi

Feb 10, 2018
finding the money through Cheat engine is pretty easy (dunno if it changes between launch but have a CT for the money id :)
I couldn't get it to work, most likely on my end. Is it as simple as put that in the folder and run the game or am I missing something?
(I do have cheat engine installed)

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Okay how many waves to complete the experiments unless you have a save containing the complete experiments so I can see the ending.
instead of asking you could just literally look at the experiments because meeting the wave requirement is the easiest one. Every level has specific tasks you have to do and you'd notice that the expert achievement is wave 20 for every one meaning anything beyond 20 doesn't matter. I get that you've personally been having issues with the game, your computer, and norton, but honestly a lot of the shit you keep coming back to ask about has already been said in the thread during the times you've been actively here in the thread.

I understand not wanting to get 30 pages deep into a thread when you just newly find it but come on, man, you can be a bit more proactive than this. At this point all you've been doing is begging people to spoon feed you information that's been in the thread the whole time you've been here, just skim the posts and you would easily find what you've been asking for.

dfxtent

Jan 12, 2018
The art style isn't terribly appealing to me, but I gave it a try anyway 'cause of the tags.
It's actually a pretty fun game.
Unfortunately, I keep hitting a soft-lock bug in the Caves level - the same one reported here:
Perveloper I seem to have found a bug in 1.0.5 in where if you're in the middle of giving birth to flies and you have Fly Eggs that are ready to be given birth to, the MC gets stuck in place and the game soft-locks.
Seems to be if you have more than two 'birth' events of either Fly or Fly Egg queued up, the animation locks and the only way out is to quit to menu. Considering how long both 'birth' and 'Musca' animations are, it's very easy to end up with a long queue of pending births.
-Suggestion: pause (pending) birth timers while in rape or birth animation states.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes