dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Do you think Perv will add a gallery function to the game in future updates? like the doors that were locked at the exit that don't open?

Mar 1, 2019
Okay, rather than just update a single value in the Cheat Table, I updated the entire table itself, utilizing the same base address as the Money pointer uses as that one seemed to work for other people every time. I also redid the credits and color-coded the addresses to represent the colors of the bars in-game as well.

Edit: I've updated it again. It should no-longer be necessary to hook CE to the game as now the CT auto-hooks. Just remember if you start the Table before you reach the Prison Room, everything will appear as ?? until you reach the Prison Room.

If anyone would like to test out the new Cheat Table and let me know how everything works out, I'd be grateful.

Last edited:

Lovius

Nov 2, 2017
Quick question. Which Cheat Table are you using? Does it have "Credit to noxtek and hja190" at the top of the address lists? Because if you do, then it should be more than just Strength that's failing if that's the case since that table has Strength, HP, Libido, and Pleasure with all identical offsets with the exception of the final offset for each. Also, sometimes the pointers fail to hook multiple times in a row. The most failures I had in a row were four times before the pointers started working.

Just to be sure, the one you should be using is down below.
Yes it was "Credit to noxtek & hja190"

Now it works thx

Last edited:

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
if needed, i can extract the code to the hallway from the save. just post it :)

YourBean

Aug 28, 2020
Quick question. Which Cheat Table are you using? Does it have "Credit to noxtek and hja190" at the top of the address lists? Because if you do, then it should be more than just Strength that's failing if that's the case since that table has Strength, HP, Libido, and Pleasure with all identical offsets with the exception of the final offset for each. Also, sometimes the pointers fail to hook multiple times in a row. The most failures I had in a row were four times before the pointers started working.

Just to be sure, the one you should be using is down below.
Okay, rather than just update a single value in the Cheat Table, I updated the entire table itself, utilizing the same base address as the Money pointer uses as that one seemed to work for other people every time. I also redid the credits and color-coded the addresses to represent the colors of the bars in-game as well.

Edit: I've updated it again. It should no-longer be necessary to hook CE to the game as now the CT auto-hooks. Just remember if you start the Table before you reach the Prison Room, everything will appear as ?? until you reach the Prison Room.

If anyone would like to test out the new Cheat Table and let me know how everything works out, I'd be grateful.
Everything works perfect now
Many many thanks...

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
in my defense i assumed "get raped" meant raped into submission which at that point is letting the enemy cum and finish the animation in which case that's where my point of it being impossible otherwise comes from. I reset my save just to test this to find it true in which case i feel like it should still be reworded to reflect that you just have to get grabbed and not necessarily completely raped and are able to break free. This information makes it so it seems way more viable to complete this 100% without having to play each level 2 ~ 4 times to do all the tedious unlocks. Maybe instead of "get raped 15 times" it could be changed to "survive 15 grabs by X and reach wave 10."
The only exception to this is the "Hypnosis" experiment. "Get hypnotized 15 times and reach wave 10 in a single game without a broken mind". Of course it says hypnotized and not rapped but it seems you have to be completely submitted to them. I've let 15+ get on me over wave 10 and it won't give it to me. I find this one a bit too difficult as you would need 0% lust every time they rape you into submission to get it which is over 16+ anaphrodisiacs. It's just not comparable to any other achievement other than "Dog Toy" but that's much more possible than this one.

If I'm mistake with something let me know. If you got it let me know what your strat was.

Mar 1, 2019
The only exception to this is the "Hypnosis" experiment. "Get hypnotized 15 times and reach wave 10 in a single game without a broken mind". Of course it says hypnotized and not rapped but it seems you have to be completely submitted to them. I've let 15+ get on me over wave 10 and it won't give it to me. I find this one a bit too difficult as you would need 0% lust every time they rape you into submission to get it which is over 16+ anaphrodisiacs. It's just not comparable to any other achievement other than "Dog Toy" but that's much more possible than this one.

If I'm mistake with something let me know. If you got it let me know what your strat was.
15 Hypnosis events and reach Wave 15 without a broken mind.

Basically, programming typo. Also the Happy, Lively, and Sassy Experiments are the same way.

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017

Basically, programming typo. Also the Happy, Lively, and Sassy Experiments are the same way.
That explains why I got "sassy" on the FNAF level at wave 15 and not 10. Was getting a hecken concerned there.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Okay give me instruction on where the save file of captivity is located then I will give it to you and then you can extract the code and give it to me or at least a complete save file with complete experiments and costumes
The save file is located in "C:\Users\"your username"\AppData\LocalLow\Perveloper\Captivity"
i just need "xGameDB.db"
(the easier way to get there is by typing "%appdata%" in explorer in win10).

Immagine.jpg

or

there is my save with everything unlocked 1.0.5b (5318 the code)

Last edited:

YourBean

Aug 28, 2020
Samus achievement is bugged or not?
Because I've dodge hundred energy blast but still not completed

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017

Hypnosis events? I don't know what you mean by that. Is that submission or the repeated zaps when she switches up her masturbation?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes