Mar 1, 2019
I've read before that there is some bugged experiment you can't complete..
Can someone pointed that out?
For 1.0.5, there's five Experiments that don't behave properly. Hypnosis (Space Station), Sassy, Happy, Lively, and Funny (FER Entertainment).

Their basic syntax is "Get Raped into Submission 15 times by specified enemy in a single game and reach Wave 10 without a broken mind"

It says to reach wave 10, but it's actually wave 15.

The odd-ball is the Funny Experiment. You don't need to be Raped into Submission for it to be counted (So you can just escape the initial rape sequence), and it's actually completable before wave 10 (Unless I found some glitch that let that happen...or I'm just remembering which wave I was on incorrectly when I completed that Experiment and the actual completion wave is wave 10).

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Stopped reading there.
And you have zero credibility due to not even getting to the first sentence. If you're not going to at least read the entire post, please don't bother replying. Its disrespectful.

I however will read yours. I was already aware that the game had recieved two MINOR updates since the version I tried. From the changelogs, not a whole lot has changed since. With that being said, I still found it within the acceptable margin for leaving an honest review of the game, and a few faults. One of which might be a bug by the sounds of it.

To be more specific, that escalating costs thing was happening specifically on the first level, at the vending machine. No clue what was causing it, but the cost of everything in the machine doubled every wave. It might have been corrected, but I felt it would be pertinent to leave information about it regardless.

Mar 1, 2019
I couldn't get it to work, most likely on my end. Is it as simple as put that in the folder and run the game or am I missing something?
(I do have cheat engine installed)
For Cheat Tables, you simply open the CT file, it'll prompt you if you want to keep the current values (Click Yes). Open up the game, (In Captivity's case, get to the Prison Room first), then hook Cheat Engine onto the game. Assuming the CT has static pointers that actually work, you should see all the values go from ?? to numbers.

The next thing, the person you quoted has a really old CT for an earlier version of the game. I'm going to include another file as well as the CT for 1.0.5 for you.

"Assembly-CSharp.dll" is a file located in Captivity_Data\Managed folder. Overwriting this file with the one below will give you Permanent Infinite Strength, HP, Money, Dash Stamina, Ammo without needing to reload, and you start with a Random weapon each time you load up a map, and this is compatible with the CT so you can lock Libido and Pleasure. Just remember to make a backup of your Assembly-CSharp.dll before you overwrite it.

As far as the CT goes, it has the ability to adjust and freeze the addresses for Pleasure, Strength, HP, Libido, Money, and Dash Stamina.

noxtek created the Assembly file and the CT, then both hja190 and I made edits to noxtek's CT table to make it work for everyone (He added Dash Stamina, I got money to work).

Last edited:

Mimix

Apr 9, 2019
I love the concept and I had fun, but there are a few suggestions I have.
[REDACTED FOR SPACE]
If you are finding the game too "hard", consider using the auto-escape function tied to W rather than using A and D to escape grabs. When using the auto escape, having any "strength" above zero basically guarantees you a quick escape. It is more worth it to buy some Buffout and keep your strength up than it is to buy any other consumable besides Psycho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ipigskickass
Apr 26, 2020
I really REALLY liked the game. Gameplay is amazing, no glaring faults there. So, barring some of the obvious suggestions like a gallery, there's some feedback I'd like to give.

1. Of all stages, the F. E. R. is the best one by far. It tells a story solely using its background, and through exploration new enemies are introduced in a spooky way as soon as new areas are opened. These enemies add to the suspense with the colorful use of sound and gameplay mechanics. If only other areas had something like that, for example a basement in the cabin with some sinister stuff, a breeding pit in the caves, etc.

2. Speaking of better stages, adding more secrets and easter eggs is definitely something to look into.

3. The starting point, or "The Room" could use more stuff. Perhaps it can be upgraded, or you can unlock various items or additional rooms. For example a gun range to try different weapons. Maybe mini-games. More erotic stuff is always appreciated such as MORE DRUGS, but this time for recreational use. I understand if you want to keep it simple though, due to the fact you're kidnapped and it having a grim look. These suggestions can be used as a stage or inside one as well.

4. The affliction and libido system is practically begging to be expanded. Libido only increases orgasm damage but it could do much more, such as a corruption system giving you afflictions if you get raped in a particular way. They could even be beneficial in a way, giving you health in return for libido, or maybe extra lives.

5. Stuff like the Muscus dragging you to its lair is awesome. The facehumper is also a good example. I'm a sucker for stuff that's not-actual-gameovers where you have to escape or become fodder. The birthing and breeding could be expanded, where the enemies may even grow stronger from it: adding a brand new enemy to the roster, altering the ones that are already there.

YourBean

Aug 28, 2020
For 1.0.5, there's five Experiments that don't behave properly. Hypnosis (Space Station), Sassy, Happy, Lively, and Funny (FER Entertainment).
Thanks mate...

For Cheat Tables, you simply open the CT file, it'll prompt you if you want to keep the current values (Click Yes). Open up the game, (In Captivity's case, get to the Prison Room first), then hook Cheat Engine onto the game. Assuming the CT has static pointers that actually work, you should see all the values go from ?? to numbers.
For some reason, only strength that doesnt work for me and for money I can do it my self..
Is it because I have older version CE or something else?

Mar 1, 2019
Thanks mate...

For some reason, only strength that doesnt work for me and for money I can do it my self..
Is it because I have older version CE or something else?
If you installed the Assembly-CSharp.dll file, Strength will be forever locked at 100%, as well as HP. Money will also start at $10,000, will increment up, but can be never decreased except when leaving maps.

If you're having issues with the Cheat Table I provided, the pointers don't always work correctly every time. If you're getting ?? or incorrect addresses, you might need to close and restart the game, get back to the Prison Room, then hook Cheat Engine back to the game again. It happens to me every once in a while.

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
Anthophobia
Lab Still Alive
Parasite in City
Future Fragments
Eroico
Alien Quest Eve
My peripheral rests on the list that Slayer has laid bare before me, dare I read it? Dare I read it and awake to the dreary reality that I am a full blown degenerate? Indeed I fucking DO.

Lo and behold, I have played each of these titles.

The search for the ultimate side-scroller nut bust continues.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/captivity-v1-0-5-perveloper.66756/post-4578567
(pretty sure it has to be placed in the Appdata folder though due to updated game)

Yup-Locallow folder.

also.. anyone got an infinite ammo/money version instead of infinite health/heart modded?
Maybe you can update teh save file since mine is version 1.05

My peripheral rests on the list that Slayer has laid bare before me, dare I read it? Dare I read it and awake to the dreary reality that I am a full blown degenerate? Indeed I fucking DO.

Lo and behold, I have played each of these titles.

The search for the ultimate side-scroller nut bust continues.
Great so do you have a save files where I can see the ending?

Mar 1, 2019
My cheats engine just stop working...
I haven't had it stop working mid-game before, but that means you need to close the game, reopen the game, get to the Prison Room area, then rehook Cheat Engine to the game.

I'm not saying you don't know how to, but if you don't know what hooking CE to a game means, it means you need to click on the little computer icon to the left of the folder icon up in the top left corner of Cheat Engine, then choose Captivity.exe in the little window that next pops up. You'll know CE is hooked to the game when "Captivity.exe" is displayed at the top middle of the Cheat Engine window. CE will also prompt you whether or not to keep the current addresses in the list, select yes.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Maybe you can update teh save file since mine is version 1.05
Great so do you have a save files where I can see the ending?
The code to the door should be 7431 or something like that 7341? i don't remember but someone posted it earlier, as for ending? reach the end of the hallway?

Mar 1, 2019
The code to the door should be 7431 or something like that 7341? i don't remember but someone posted it earlier, as for ending? reach the end of the hallway?
The code is randomly generated for each save. Basically, nobody gets the same code as anyone else unless they're using someone else's save.

Reactions: Feletriu
Mar 1, 2019
Just like Lovius pic but only strength that has ??

even after restarting the game it doesn't fixed
Quick question. Which Cheat Table are you using? Does it have "Credit to noxtek and hja190" at the top of the address lists? Because if you do, then it should be more than just Strength that's failing if that's the case since that table has Strength, HP, Libido, and Pleasure with all identical offsets with the exception of the final offset for each. Also, sometimes the pointers fail to hook multiple times in a row. The most failures I had in a row were four times before the pointers started working.

Just to be sure, the one you should be using is down below.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes