Bob Grey

Jul 31, 2018
Just bought the game with an extra 5$ for Perveloper, it's just too good to play it for free and not support it. Just spent my entire afternoon trying to be good at it :ROFLMAO:

Mar 1, 2019
Gadriel Yeah, it is Wave 15.

Also, Hypnosis is the same. It's also Wave 15 instead of Wave 10.

I also realized the mistake I was making with CE. I found the right memory addresses and everything, but I forgot an important detail from last night / this morning about most games in general: It's not having the value that gives you the achievement, it's the tick into the requirement that triggers the achievement.

I was basically just setting the Experiment Tracking Counters to 15 and then not doing anything else after that, when it's the tick into that value that which triggers the Experiment Completion. The reason why the Jungle ones didn't give me that problem was because I had actually remembered to set it to the value just under the requirement, but from Hypnosis forward I forgot to keep doing that due to getting frustrated trying to figure out why the completion wasn't triggering (Namely due to it actually being wave 15 under the hood). So I had kept setting the counters to 15 and not getting another tick increment to the counter values, so even when I did reach Wave 15 and beyond didn't trigger the completion because the game didn't detect the uptick.

tetrayok

Apr 1, 2020
Gadriel Yeah, it is Wave 15.

Also, Hypnosis is the same. It's also Wave 15 instead of Wave 10.

I also realized the mistake I was making with CE. I found the right memory addresses and everything, but I forgot an important detail from last night / this morning about most games in general: It's not having the value that gives you the achievement, it's the tick into the requirement that triggers the achievement.

I was basically just setting the Experiment Tracking Counters to 15 and then not doing anything else after that, when it's the tick into that value that which triggers the Experiment Completion. The reason why the Jungle ones didn't give me that problem was because I had actually remembered to set it to the value just under the requirement, but from Hypnosis forward I forgot to keep doing that due to getting frustrated trying to figure out why the completion wasn't triggering (Namely due to it actually being wave 15 under the hood). So I had kept setting the counters to 15 and not getting another tick increment to the counter values, so even when I did reach Wave 15 and beyond didn't trigger the completion because the game didn't detect the uptick.
Well at least now you know. First hand debugging.

K4la

Nov 30, 2017
Hello guys, Perveloper has created a Discord channel for the Game, could be possible to add it into the Game thread? it would help alot. if anything is needed contact me.

Petrine12

May 26, 2020
Maybe I'm just shit and bad though so I'd love to see some footage proving enemies can be dealt with by being good.
Yeah I read all the tips and though some of it is helpful I just can't seem to make certain things work. Especially dodging via roll. The enemies are ALWAYS spaced out enough that rolling once or twice still drops me in the middle of a mob.

A vid of someone being gud would be helpful.

TUTN

Nov 9, 2017
Damn, if only the game wasnt pixel-art and had sprites like in Alien Quest Eve that would be so fucking amazing.

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
1.0.3 review

The game has potential, but I do find there are some issues with the game. Mechanically, the prices of most of the more valuable firearms increases every wave. To the point where you cannot ever buy them. I honestly think this needs to be removed, the price should be static. The player should NOT be punished for saving up their cash for something. Also it would be nice if the default pistol did a bit more damage. Yes, I know its supposed to be a pea shooter, but even when getting constant headshots, taking a full clip to kill 1 zombie (out of 30) is not difficult, its tedious.

The second one is flavor. The animations are decent, but the content is...well there should be an option to turn some of the content off. A lot of people are actively turned off by excessive ryona or gore, or snuff for that matter. I'm one of them, I lose pretty much all arousal whenever a zombie's "biting" sequence starts. There really needs to be an option to turn off this sort of content. Same goes with egg laying and pregnancy content, to a lesser degree.

However, again, the game does have potential. Just, as of right now its not fun to play for me.

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
1.0.3 review

The game has potential, but I do find there are some issues with the game. Mechanically, the prices of most of the more valuable firearms increases every wave.
What? The prices are static. If you're looking in the gun vending machine it randomly draws a selection of weapons which could be any of them except the ones unique to the Space Station and FER. But the prices of individual items should never be changing.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah I read all the tips and though some of it is helpful I just can't seem to make certain things work. Especially dodging via roll. The enemies are ALWAYS spaced out enough that rolling once or twice still drops me in the middle of a mob.

A vid of someone being gud would be helpful.
I decided to do that , hopefully it'll help. Unfortunately... I should have probably lowered my recording quality and I dunno how to compress a video so its a 1gb file thats 30 minutes long but it is the jungle up to wave 20 without getting grabbed once. Hopefully you can just play it from mega and skim it a bit.

Gman239

Feb 8, 2018
"Loading" bug fix for 1.0.5

FIRST the save file is NOT stored in the same place as it was in 1.0.3. It is now stored at C:\Users\REPLACETHISWITHYOURPC'NAME\AppData\LocalLow\Perveloper\Captivity

THE FIX: Take a save file from ANY pre-1.04 game version and replace the stock save file. That's it!

If you need a save to do this with I have a mostly blank one you can use attached (from 1.0.3).

Reactions: HiII_Tops

jtypezaku

Sep 4, 2020
i know there is an infinite everything cheat file but is there just an infinite ammo cheat tho? or is that to much to ask for

Jei2

Dec 3, 2017
Great game, above the average in most ways.
Would be cool to see it expanded with more content, either new areas or even stage to stage story/progression as I'm not a big fan of repetitive enemy waves.
I admit that the game starts out annoyingly difficult, but once you get the boosters and the right weapons it becomes almost too easy.
There's a ton of potential here, but I know most devs hate when people tell them how to do their job so I'll abstain from giving any suggestions.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I highly doubt the "Loading" bug is anything to do with the game itself.
I've not experienced it in any version of the game.

Petrine12

May 26, 2020
I decided to do that just because, hopefully it'll help. Unfortunately... I should have probably lowered my recording quality and I dunno how to compress a video so its a 1gb file thats 30 minutes long but it is the jungle up to wave 20 without getting grabbed once. Hopefully you can just play it from mega and skim it a bit.
Thanks! That does help a lot. Looks like a good deal of it is just map and gun familiarity. I didn't know how stronk the Tenneli is because I always grabbed the machine gun. Then never really had a reason/opportunity to try something else because money management issues. Speaking of, jungle doesn't really force you to choose between gun and doors money-wise. Any advice for the furry level?

----

Captivity: Trust in Tenneli

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes