Mar 1, 2019
I've never used one of these files, does it plug in to CE or do I need to extract it to the game files?
No, you drop the file into the game directory folder Captivity_Data\Managed\, when you do it'll ask you to overwrite a single file, hit okay to do so, and then you have the cheats installed.

The file is basically just a modified game file that bypasses the uses of a bunch of resources (Total and Clip Ammo, HP, Strength, Money, Dash Stamina), as well as changes the weapon you start with to be random.

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
No, you drop the file into the game directory folder Captivity_Data\Managed\, when you do it'll ask you to overwrite a single file, hit okay to do so, and then you have the cheats installed.

The file is basically just a modified game file that bypasses the uses of a bunch of resources (Total and Clip Ammo, HP, Strength, Money, Dash Stamina), as well as changes the weapon you start with to be random.
I see, thanks! Is it togglable from in game though? Because I usually just use CE and lock/unlock values

Mar 1, 2019
I see, thanks! Is it togglable from in game though? Because I usually just use CE and lock/unlock values
That'd be a no. Once you drag and drop that file in, it's permanent. You should make a backup of the file that's going to be overwritten so you can load it back up. The name of the file is "Assembly-CSharp.dll" which should be the first file under the Captivity_Data\Managed\ folder.

However, this file won't mess up any of the pointers from the Cheat Table that noxtek created, then both hja190 and I worked on to make working for everyone. The only addresses you need to lock with the Cheat Table are Libido and Pleasure at this point, the cheat file noxtek made is essentially a much superior cheat file since it's done completely in Assembly and using the game's own code. noxtek is a damn wizard to me as far as I'm concerned. Assembly is like black magic to me lol.

Reactions: Kameronn77x

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
you might want to consider dropping the "By 10 Waves"
I'd like to second this not just because of the hypnosis achievement but the wave requirement in general doesnt make sense, especially for the FNAF level. Getting raped by foxy is like 44% lust alone so you'd have to open the door all the way to unlock her and then open the way to the drug store and pretty much spend your money exclusively on anaphrodisiacs and even then you're still around 11% in the red after one rape and one round of anaphro. The earliest you can unlock the way to the gun machine and foxy is wave 3 and it's highly recommend to not skip the usi since they're so tanky and foxy is so fast, getting raped once per round for safety sake you'd still only get 7 before wave 10. Hell, even more so is going for marionette with how long it takes to get the money to simply unlock her let alone survive her. It just isn't feasible to do these sorts of challenges before wave 10 and even wave 15 would be pushing the line of getting it just a moment before being mind broken and removing the wave requirement will stop people from misreading the challenge from a quick glance.

The harder and more complicated the levels get the less likely you'll even be able to achieve something in that little time without some sort of buff towards money gained and just makes it a pointless requirement. Unless you plan on getting as close to mind broken as possible to min max your time you're most likely not going to start grinding the achievement until about 20 waves deep when you have a survival setup going and a ton of money coming in from the larger waves.

Edit: Didn't realize breaking out of a rape still counted towards the counter and you didn't actually have to finish the rape animation for it to count.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: y0sman

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
That'd be a no. Once you drag and drop that file in, it's permanent. You should make a backup of the file that's going to be overwritten so you can load it back up. The name of the file is "Assembly-CSharp.dll" which should be the first file under the Captivity_Data\Managed\ folder.

However, this file won't mess up any of the pointers from the Cheat Table that noxtek created, then both hja190 and I worked on to make working for everyone. The only addresses you need to lock with the Cheat Table are Libido and Pleasure at this point, the cheat file noxtek made is essentially a much superior cheat file since it's done completely in Assembly and using the game's own code. noxtek is a damn wizard to me as far as I'm concerned. Assembly is like black magic to me lol.

lol alright I see! Thanks for the help :)!

Mimix

Apr 9, 2019
This is a great game, surprisingly tightly designed. I bought it without a second thought.
I quite enjoy the lewd animations and sound work. Very well done!
So far the game is mostly playable. It runs well, though I wish there were a resizable windowed mode.
I have enjoyed most stages, my least favorite being the alien station. The first basic enemies feel just a tad too fast for their numbers. My favorite stage is the F.E.R. lab, how it acts like a soft puzzle that introduces new mob types with a cool reward at the end.
There is a large problem, however. I can't play the Jungle stage, as it crashes for no discernible reason after a short play. I would like to help solve this in any way that I can.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
HP, Strenght, Stamina, Money, Ammo, No Reload and a random weapon when the level starts.
Now is balanced for noobs in shoteers like me.

btw Perveloper... this game is really a gem.
How do you attach this Assembly-CSharp.7z in captivity game?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Perveloper , you might want to consider dropping the "By 10 Waves" and just increase the Hypnotize count up to 20 and have it done in just a single game for the Hypnosis Experiment.
It just isn't feasible to do these sorts of challenges before wave 10 and even wave 15 would be pushing the line of getting it just a moment before being mind broken and removing the wave requirement will stop people from misreading the challenge from a quick glance.
Read the achievements more carefully, you two. It's get raped X amount of times AND REACH wave X, not BY wave X.
More importantly, you don't actually have to let them cum for it to count. 'Get Raped' means 'Get Grabbed,' so unless it specifies otherwise (get knotted 8 times for the hounds) you don't actually have to let them finish and can struggle out and still get credit.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
you don't actually have to let them finish and can struggle out and still get credit.
in my defense i assumed "get raped" meant raped into submission which at that point is letting the enemy cum and finish the animation in which case that's where my point of it being impossible otherwise comes from. I reset my save just to test this to find it true in which case i feel like it should still be reworded to reflect that you just have to get grabbed and not necessarily completely raped and are able to break free. This information makes it so it seems way more viable to complete this 100% without having to play each level 2 ~ 4 times to do all the tedious unlocks. Maybe instead of "get raped 15 times" it could be changed to "survive 15 grabs by X and reach wave 10."

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Okay I played the game and now for the other part can you give me a save file with many items unlocked and also unlock the door in the cell level to see the final level of the game?

Mar 1, 2019
Read the achievements more carefully, you two. It's get raped X amount of times AND REACH wave X, not BY wave X.
More importantly, you don't actually have to let them cum for it to count. 'Get Raped' means 'Get Grabbed,' so unless it specifies otherwise (get knotted 8 times for the hounds) you don't actually have to let them finish and can struggle out and still get credit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: y0sman
Mar 1, 2019
Yeah
Beartrap.jpg
Man, fuck those things lol. I still remember the first time I tried Jungle and got obliterated in the first 40 or so seconds because of those stupid things being everywhere in the earlier versions lol.

Every time you try to jump over poison darts and land; beartrap. Every time you try to dash past enemies or poison arrows; beartrap. Every time you blindly hopped down from the Shrine and Weapon Shop platforms; beartrap. You look at the screen wrong; beartrap. You like Astolfo? Beartrap. Have the wrong think; beartrap. You're just sitting there and existing...beartraps; as far as the eyes can see.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Two things. First, the Metroids thing says 'Be Hypnotised' so that is one of the ones that needs to run to completion, and also might be bugged and will be worked on.
Secondly...
The challenge says you have to do something and also atleast reach wave X, not within X amount of waves. So after you reach wave 10 or higher AND do the thing that is asked you will complete the challenge. They don't have to be done in any particular order, as long as both conditions are true at any given moment.
The reason why you don't see any checks for being grabbed is the Metroid achieve is the ONLY ONE for that stage, and as mentioned, it is one of the ones that specifies to completion instead of stating 'Get fucked X times by.' Again, you do NOT have to get fifteen by wave ten, you need at least fifteen and be on at least wave ten, so grinding a single metroid with pockets full of aphrodisiac on wave twenty is perfectly viable. Sadly, the damned energy ball achieve apparently specifically disallows grinding single metroids, which is hilarious seeing as how with the Metroid nerfs to spawning and fire rate, even being shot at with fifty rounds in a reasonable time frame is a stretch without needing fifty distinct metroids to fire the shots.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey chaoseclipse01,can you give me the save file with the completed 'experiments' and the password to open the door in the jail level?

Mar 1, 2019
Two things. First, the Metroids thing says 'Be Hypnotised' so that is one of the ones that needs to run to completion, and also might be bugged and will be worked on.
Secondly...

The reason why you don't see any checks for being grabbed is the Metroid achieve is the ONLY ONE for that stage, and as mentioned, it is one of the ones that specifies to completion instead of stating 'Get fucked X times by.' Again, you do NOT have to get fifteen by wave ten, you need at least fifteen and be on at least wave ten, so grinding a single metroid with pockets full of aphrodisiac on wave twenty is perfectly viable. Sadly, the damned energy ball achieve apparently specifically disallows grinding single metroids, which is hilarious seeing as how with the Metroid nerfs to spawning and fire rate, even being shot at with fifty rounds in a reasonable time frame is a stretch without needing fifty distinct metroids to fire the shots.
Ah, I remembered what Perveloper said incorrectly, my bad there. Been playing this entire time more like a speedrun for Experiment completions lol. Still though, I'm fairly certain Hypnosis is bugged since I know I'm getting Hypno'd 15 times to completion and surpassing Wave 10 with no Experiment Reward or Completion, even seeing it reflected in CE memory addresses. I imagine there's a typo in the programming with how many you actually have to get or what the actual Wave target is which is why the game thinks the requirements aren't being met for Hypnosis.

As for the Sqoid Energy Balls, I managed to get that on my third or fourth run when I was getting the Lamarr and Head Humping Experiments. It's not terribly hard to get the energy balls, just takes a while.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes