Peero

Jul 30, 2018
I feel like I've seen this specific "art"style before.
Does anyone know any other games from this dev?
There is a game called Crackle Cradle and their games are the same style but its more focused on gore and violence

RedMuffin

Jul 13, 2017
This is just a small idea, but maybe a dim spotlight could shine over your character when you get caught? Makes me sad when something snags me in the dark and I can't even watch it.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Captivity 1.0.5 Cheat Table
nice guess, i did the Table for ya.
should point the right addresses. tell me if gives some errors
Hey I followed your method and load the cheat table but its not working because when I use the cheat,All I see in the money section is 4 bytes and I can't change the value ,can you tell me how to use the cheat table to work in the game and can anyone have a save file that has everything with a door code to end the game?

YourBean

Aug 28, 2020
I know I'm stupid for asking this but I can't play my old save in newest version,,,
Please help

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
Maiboi, it's not that hard. Problem is that you should do it early, when you have 3 hearts. I was able to track it starting with just 2 hearts a couple of times but it took a while longer.

The easiest way is to check for the current value in 4bytes (lets say 3 because you have 3 hearts), then going back to the game, move a little and go back to check for 3 once again (that takes like 5sec).
Repeat that 4 times, lose one heart, check again for 2 this time - you should end up with anything from 4 to 100 records. Repeat checking for 2 a few times and you'll end up with the right value after a short while (sometimes you end up with 4 stubborn values that will change at some point but you must have patience, maybe get caught by different enemies and escape immediatly).
You can speed it up by losing one more heart and checking again. If you started while having 3 hearts, you can find the value in 4 searches in total!

I'd make you a cheat table with a pointer (and for myself) but this value in particular seems to move around in a weird fashion. I don't have much time to mess with it so maybe someone else can try to find it using my tips and make you a cheat table?
I've tried it and it works with everything but hearts. I can change libido, money, hp, but the same method doesn't work :/

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I've tried it and it works with everything but hearts. I can change libido, money, hp, but the same method doesn't work :/
How did you do it ,I did the same thing but it's not working after the first try,Can you give me step by step how to do this ?

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
Ok, for some reason it was not working, I had to relaunch both the game THEN CE...
For money do New Scan->Then kill something-> Put in the value of money you have, then press next scan with compared to first scan checked ->Kill something->Change the value to the new amount of money you have, again press next scan with first scan still checked->add the address, then change the value up to 9999

This is what's making me think it's value isnt 3 or something. I really cant figure it out and its frustrating.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2019
Is anyone else having an issue getting the experiment Hypnosis to trigger? I made sure the character got hypno'd 15 times before Wave 10 twice now, even making sure it was with 15 unique Sqoids and tracking the number with CE to ensure the value was at 15 both times before wave 10.

Edit: This is the 5th time now I've completed Hypnosis and it still hasn't triggered the Experiment Reward for me. Is anyone else having this issue with Hypnosis?

Last edited:

Neverscored

Sep 23, 2017
Honestly this game is a lot of fun. I like F.E.R. in particular because it feels like you're exploring a map and solving a mystery, rather than defending a boring solitary location. Hopefully future maps are similarly as interesting.

hja190

Apr 5, 2018
I edited the cheat table made by noxtek to fix the pleasure address and added the dash address as well. Should work for v1.0.5

Edit: I didn't touch the money address and there were people complaining that it might not work... I'll try to fix it but no promises
Edit2: Updated cheat table

Last edited:
Reactions: satoshinakamoto

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
For money do New Scan->Then kill something-> Put in the value of money you have, then press next scan with compared to first scan checked ->Kill something->Change the value to the new amount of money you have, again press next scan with first scan still checked->add the address, then change the value up to 9999

This is what's making me think it's value isnt 3 or something. I really cant figure it out and its frustrating.
I know how you feel man its complicated

I edited the cheat table made by noxtek to fix the pleasure address and added the dash address as well. Should work for v1.0.5

Edit: I didn't touch the money address and there were people complaining that it might not work... I'll try to fix it but no promises

I will wait until the money part is fixed

Mar 1, 2019

You got Strength incorrect, but I see you got Dash in there (and correct) and Pleasure is now correct compared to Noxtek's original. I'm going to see if I can edit the Money address to make it work.

Edit: Not sure what exactly I did wrong, but that went horribly bad, ignore this until I figure out why this file broke.

Last edited:

drumu

Jul 18, 2020
perveloper your game is fucking amazing o.o will there be inflation some day and maybe bondage gear o3o

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes