Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
Ahh, really dislike the ending, but it was graet game, none the less. Hope to see additional content in future:)

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
So can you carry more than one item from the shop?
Edit: Nvm, you can, the shop just has one of the each for the round, then restocks each round.
Also, found an interesting glitch with what seems to be specifically the space station level; getting pregnant with facehugger eggs and then raped can allow you to glitch out and enemies will act as though you are still being raped. Your character becomes pretty much unkillable in this state until you roll. I've had this happen to me twice in the same level and no where else. Just fyi for the dev.

Last edited:

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Well stay excited because the ending is just a placeholder, and a new update should be out soon (1-2 months).
Did the dev confirm they were changing the ending? AFAIK they were working on extra stage(s) and a gallery mode. Then again I don't follow their discord so maybe you know something I don't.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
So can you carry more than one item from the shop?
Edit: Nvm, you can, the shop just has one of the each for the round, then restocks each round.
Also, found an interesting glitch with what seems to be specifically the space station level; getting pregnant with facehugger eggs and then raped can allow you to glitch out and enemies will act as though you are still being raped. Your character becomes pretty much unkillable in this state until you roll. I've had this happen to me twice in the same level and no where else. Just fyi for the dev.
Yeah, known bug, same happens with cave.

Did the dev confirm they were changing the ending? AFAIK they were working on extra stage(s) and a gallery mode. Then again I don't follow their discord so maybe you know something I don't.
I mean he's not working on it right now but somewhere down the line it will be changed. You are correct the current project is a new stage and I believe after that the gallery, then likely another stage.

josh the wosh

Dec 3, 2018
It could be very interesting to make the existing levels bigger, kinda like the current robotics level. It's way more complex than the others and that's nice

Swoop

Dec 17, 2017
What it needs is a level, moster and mod creation kit so we can make our own levels. I would love if he did something like that. Gallery would be cool but with the limited amount of monsters when you jack off to them all once its kind of a bonor killer. Sex toys make it better but i for some reason still find myself going back to parasite in the city.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
What it needs is a level, moster and mod creation kit so we can make our own levels. I would love if he did something like that. Gallery would be cool but with the limited amount of monsters when you jack off to them all once its kind of a bonor killer. Sex toys make it better but i for some reason still find myself going back to parasite in the city.
You know, dev could create a ghost/phantasma related level in regards to "sex toys" could be an interesting level design too as there are plenty of ideas for traps and other things,Horses, portraits, haunted items even ghosts themselves.

possession, mind control (different from the metroids)... quite a few ideas that open doors.

Reactions: Gun360 and Swoop

Teaorcoffee

Nov 11, 2018
I wanna see more facial expression changes. The icon of "dog toy" seems very well but in game is just a collar. I wanna see some corruption, not just that "normal" face till the end. I know it's just a game but seems like mc doing all that shit just wanna survive and escape, not enjoy it, that makes me feel a little bit of guilty...

anyway eager to see new updates

Bolobo

Jan 7, 2018
I am really glad i decided to try this one out though i am not the biggest fan of pixel sprites. While being pretty sexy, it is also an amazingly playable game. Will buy as soon as possible and also awaiting future updates.

Reactions: Ipigskickass

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
A few people posted about the smile face from the dog collar, there is a mod for that now on the discord if you still want it.

kioshimushi

Jul 10, 2017
It seems to me that i found something possibly related to the black screen bug preventing one from playing the game.
For those who may have the same problem, look for the file:
Player.txt and Player-prev.txt in
X:\Users\<Username>\AppData\LocalLow\Perveloper\Captivity
and open it with a program like notepad or another similar text editor.
In the 2 files in the folder you may find something like this:
"WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Universal Render Pipeline/BokehDepthOfField' - Pass 'Bokeh Depth Of Field CoC' has no vertex shader.", If this appears or something related. It may mean that the video card is not compatible with the game.
Hope this gives some clue to this particular problem.
Mmh... could be something that the dev could check out! Thank you for the input!

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes