dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well there is a duck feature, who knows may expand on it like you duck, find way out and escape but before that it becomes a bigger escape through each zone type scenario...or just going through hallway they release each creature one after another on you... Cabin in the woods type thing going on? who knows..

Dev has options can go either way.

hell, one step further, go from instanced worlds to an open world scenario after escape? We don't know which is why it's a good open end type thing.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Any advice for the cave? Weapons, Camping spots, etc. I'm missing like 3 experiments there
The tunnels on the far right of the map will split up enemy forces. Flies and Mucasa come down the top tunnel, Hunters and Maggots come from the bottom.
There's a Luger in the pit next to the gun shop that can be bought without turning on the lights, which you should only do once you have the money to make a purchase, as Mucasa don't spawn when the lights are off... I think.
Your best bet are automatic weapons, high-DPS shredders, and... shotguns, if you must.
The key is to turn your back on Flies when they charge, and only turn back around when you're ready to shoot them. They can only sting you for minimal damage from behind, and will happily cluster behind your back while you deal with Hunters flanking you. They don't even attack in this stage, though again, Mucasa will back them up and you CANNOT ignore those long-range tanks.
When being overrun, fall back through the tunnels towards the Hunters/Maggots and completely ignore any flies or Mucasa chasing you. Hunters can be dodged past, Maggots auto-die to mobile players, but you cannot easily get past a Mucasa. Once out of tunnel, fall back across the map. Do not fall in the gun pit or the Mucasa will catch you, jump and roll to cross it. Once backed into that wall, your only option is to dodge past the horde and flee back to the tunnels. Once there, you can easily cross the horde by leaping down from the top tunnel, and repeat. Ignore the cliffs with the semi-auto rifle on top, that's the literal last weapon you want on this level.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wetere

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Corootai

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
I mean, it's what I'd do. Certainly solves all your problems. But I think they could expand on it, maybe make 3 endings, expand on it with Portal style hidden messages, where other victims tried and failed to escape (make it fully creepy, why not? It's a good way to pad out the game world!"). Here's my ideas, spoil label so not to ruin the current one:

So, what do you think? Questionable good ending, a cold blooded bad ending, and a sex ending that's just as fucked up as it should be given the thousands of rapes she's suffered. That way, if he (the maker is a he, yeah?) decides to make another game, he's got an open ending that allows multiple possible plotlines to spawn from it.

Reactions: boobmanlord

Llynethil

Oct 7, 2018
For cave you want to at least have a good shotgun, it destroys the big enemies really easily.

I used the second best shotgun once I could afford it, it oneshots hunters easily too and shreds the mucas in about 2 hits, but you'll want a secondary with good accuracy for flies though, you can oneshot them with shotguns, but you have to be right in front of them for it to work later stages.

Reactions: Wetere

Chlorotrifluoride

May 22, 2018
I can imagine many ways to motivate the protagonist into doing stuff pseudo-willingly (example: food), and if they would rather die than do the "experiments" then the protagonist can kill themselves and the captors cant do anything about that. so really there is no reason for them to even offer the protagonist their freedom since her knowing what would probably happen to her would make the protagonist not want to take that option. Either way, lying about their fate if they wish freedom is a guaranteed loss assuming the captive isn't too cynical. if they are cynical then it would have the same effect as if the captors told the truth, which has a decent chance of the protagonist staying.

in another light, I don't like the ending because I 100%'ed the game to unlock disappointment, and of course I was going to go through the door seeing as I wanted to know that it was I unlocked and I have already done everything else.

otherwise great game. I doesn't seem like the kind of game that the dev would make modable but it would have limitless potential if it was.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
I like it, I think this is about as good an ending as we can hope for (3 endings but whatever). Maybe make reaching wave 20 count as completion of a stage, and completing all stages unlocks the ability to leave, giving you ending 1. If you got all the experiments, the computer gives you some sort of information, and now if you leave you get ending 3. Maybe some other prerequisite for ending 2 idk.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
I like it, I think this is about as good an ending as we can hope for (3 endings but whatever). Maybe make reaching wave 20 count as completion of a stage, and completing all stages unlocks the ability to leave, giving you ending 1. If you got all the experiments, the computer gives you some sort of information, and now if you leave you get ending 3. Maybe some other prerequisite for ending 2 idk.
I was thinking 2 is from getting X amount of mind breaks. 100 gets an achievements, but like 150 gets ending 2? I mean, 200 could be too much, but 150 might be hard to avoid, I dunno.

But glad you approve. ^^ I always have ideas but never put them into anything, so figured I'd write up something for it real quick.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
I was thinking 2 is from getting X amount of mind breaks. 100 gets an achievements, but like 150 gets ending 2? I mean, 200 could be too much, but 150 might be hard to avoid, I dunno.

But glad you approve. ^^ I always have ideas but never put them into anything, so figured I'd write up something for it real quick.
Only issue with that is that you cannot continue playing. My idea was ending 1 is walking out the door, ending 3 is triggered from the computer somehow, but both can just be avoided if you don't want it to end (ending just plays a scene or whatever and kicks you back to the main menu). If it is just a mindbreak target then it is unavoidable.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Only issue with that is that you cannot continue playing. My idea was ending 1 is walking out the door, ending 3 is triggered from the computer somehow, but both can just be avoided if you don't want it to end (ending just plays a scene or whatever and kicks you back to the main menu). If it is just a mindbreak target then it is unavoidable.
Oh, no, I meant more "reach that number of mind breaks then try to leave". I didn't mean the game just ends when you reach that number. It's why I also wondered if 150 was too small a number, because I'd not wanna lock people out of the "good" ending if they keep losing trying to get all the achievements.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Oh, no, I meant more "reach that number of mind breaks then try to leave". I didn't mean the game just ends when you reach that number. It's why I also wondered if 150 was too small a number, because I'd not wanna lock people out of the "good" ending if they keep losing trying to get all the achievements.
Ah, my bad. You would still need an additional method of leaving though, such as a different button on the computer or something so that ending 1 can still be accessed.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Ah, my bad. You would still need an additional method of leaving though, such as a different button on the computer or something so that ending 1 can still be accessed.
Well, maybe a choice? Like you put in the code, the door says "unlocked" and when activated it says "ready to leave?". Endings 1 and 3 would have just "Get out of here" and "Hold off for now", where meeting 2's standards would have a third: "Never".

I dunno, I just come up with plots, I always sucked at having them connect to gameplay. :p

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Well, maybe a choice? Like you put in the code, the door says "unlocked" and when activated it says "ready to leave?". Endings 1 and 3 would have just "Get out of here" and "Hold off for now", where meeting 2's standards would have a third: "Never".

I dunno, I just come up with plots, I always sucked at having them connect to gameplay. :p
That works too, dw about it that's why we're commenters on a piracy forum and not the gamedev!

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
Someone knows which enemy shots the most sperm liters? I want to rush that experiment since I'm halfway
The Musca and the Orc seem to be the ones who shot the most

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes