SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
I believe the red face comes from your ingame stats like pleasure and libido, not positive tho.
It's libido, the smile doesn't come though. But having a high libido is obviously a risk cos she'll get fucked senseless.

Also, I always thought that she must be really weak minded cos she loses her mind after three orgasms. I mean, come on! 3 is nothing!

johnsmith001

Aug 10, 2018
It's libido, the smile doesn't come though. But having a high libido is obviously a risk cos she'll get fucked senseless.

Also, I always thought that she must be really weak minded cos she loses her mind after three orgasms. I mean, come on! 3 is nothing!
It would be great if the smiling appear, when high libido maybe

MayuKitsune

Apr 5, 2018
Anyone have a full save I can use? I kinda just want all the outfits without having to figure out the hidden experiments

Johnstell

Apr 6, 2019
It seems to me that i found something possibly related to the black screen bug preventing one from playing the game.
For those who may have the same problem, look for the file:
Player.txt and Player-prev.txt in
X:\Users\<Username>\AppData\LocalLow\Perveloper\Captivity
and open it with a program like notepad or another similar text editor.
In the 2 files in the folder you may find something like this:
"WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Universal Render Pipeline/BokehDepthOfField' - Pass 'Bokeh Depth Of Field CoC' has no vertex shader.", If this appears or something related. It may mean that the video card is not compatible with the game.
Hope this gives some clue to this particular problem.
Captivity screen bug.png

Reactions: kioshimushi

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Anyone have a full save I can use? I kinda just want all the outfits without having to figure out the hidden experiments
All the hidden experiments should be pretty obvious if you read their name except for the jungle one which has been discussed in this thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

iirc thats all the hidden achivements

Reactions: Wetere

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
The dev has said the entire nest thing is sorta jank rn and will get updated/fixed at some point.
TBH I was expecting some sort of boss or something in the nest, it was kind of a disappointment but then I remember that this game just came out one month ago xd

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
TBH I was expecting some sort of boss or something in the nest, it was kind of a disappointment but then I remember that this game just came out one month ago xd
JUST one month!? 0-0 Holy shit, that's not bad. I mean, the dude delivered five levels with different enemies and a breeding mechanics (among other things).

A few years back, such things were unheard of till the third year of development. XD

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
He has worked on the game on and off for like 2 years I believe, first release was like a month ago. About the nest he said he at one point put it off to come back to it and then just forgot.

• Haha
Reactions: Wetere

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
JUST one month!? 0-0 Holy shit, that's not bad. I mean, the dude delivered five levels with different enemies and a breeding mechanics (among other things).

A few years back, such things were unheard of till the third year of development. XD
I know, is amazing how much content it has when it just came out in late november, in a couple of days it'll be 2 months since then

Newwave7

Jan 19, 2021
For those of you using Cheat Engine I found some of the addresses. I'm unsure if the addresses are different for everyone.

Money: 1E99BD0D9A8
Stamina: 1E99D8B6D90
Libido: 1E99D8B6D9C
Pleasure Bar: 1E99D8B6DA4

Money is a 4 Bytes search. The other Three are Float searches.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Corootai

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Yeah zombies are hot, but I can count on one hand the good zombie H games I have played. For a few recommendations check out Parasite in City and Overgrown:Genesis. Former is a sidescroller, latter is RPGM but it is actually really well done and is not a drag/frustrating to play, and it completely lacks the turn based annoying combat system.
Anthophobia

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
This game is pretty good.
Also, not sure what happened the first time I launched the game- the resolution was right, but shifted to the right a bit. All the buttons worked properly until my second launch, in which the screen shifted to the correct location. All the buttons are like, below where their UI elements are supposed to be- meaning that I'm completely locked out of buying the double damage powerup. The cosmetics still sort of work, but I also only have a small row unlocked- I imagine that some things would be unequippable later on.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
This game is pretty good.
Also, not sure what happened the first time I launched the game- the resolution was right, but shifted to the right a bit. All the buttons worked properly until my second launch, in which the screen shifted to the correct location. All the buttons are like, below where their UI elements are supposed to be- meaning that I'm completely locked out of buying the double damage powerup. The cosmetics still sort of work, but I also only have a small row unlocked- I imagine that some things would be unequippable later on.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Sent to the dev

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes