FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
To an extent I got to wave 40 on the FER/FNAF inspired level and the only thing that was really a challenge was the enemy health going up forever but your damage output being limited to one power-up for damage and one for rate of fire, it got to the point where double tapping the head with a shotgun was the only reliable method and at the point it started taking 3 shots I just called it quits since then you're praying to RNGjesus to deliver you ammo
Would be nice to have difficulty beyond bigger numbers for them but not for you.
Yeah I admit, I always end by about wave 30, it's just repetition at that point. I kind of take that as the soft "end" of a map.

Still hoping for bosses to be added eventually.

D

Deleted member 3252628

Its a pretty good game, maybe they can expand to a shooter where you fight yourself through levels with a storyline. Maybe thats too much work, but it would fit quite nicely

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
Abby is love, coming straight outta nowhere with a Falcon Punch into vicious face fuck is amazing. I just wish the fuckbots could initiate the fucking without dropping your hp to 0 first.
Actually you can, just keep pressing "S" key when they're going to attack you

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
So, in a break from the "get good" stuff, complaints about the difficulty and request for mods (crazy idea, I know), figure I'd throw out a question about the game. Which enemy do you guys like most? I don't inherently mean sexually, but in general?
The Hell Hound (don't remember the name) and the Bunny from FNAF

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Actually you can, just keep pressing "S" key when they're going to attack you
That's almost cheating and not the same as enemies simply initiating sex on their own, like the flies, goblins when you're trapped and so on.

Mainittu

May 11, 2019
That's almost cheating and not the same as enemies simply initiating sex on their own, like the flies, goblins when you're trapped and so on.
If you think that something is cheating in a singleplayer game, might as well just not use it yourself right?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I think the robot stage is my favourite, and I'm not even into furries. But I just love the way they pin her down or grab her and fuck her brains out.

Second is the shack, because sex zombies are amazing and I wish there were more games with that kind of fetish.

Third is the jungle. Might have put it on second instead if it wasn't for the darts and traps tho.

The spaceship is just dissapointing(imo) and the cave is flat out annoying.

Can't wait to see what the dev will come up with next though.

Sep 28, 2017
A suggestion to the dev:

Rebind the expose key to X and let S be a duck/prone option. While some maps offer little verticality, like the Space Station, some maps like the Jungle encourage baiting marksmen shots by jumping. However, I think it would be good to add an option to duck under some attacks, like arrows or leaping face-huggers.

I feel this change would add greater depth to the combat and allow for more flexibility to players with the skill to utilize the move.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wetere

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Second is the shack, because sex zombies are amazing and I wish there were more games with that kind of fetish.
I actually get this. The idea of brainless creatures hell bent on stuffing you, just replacing eachother in an orgy of flesh over and over, is pretty hot. There was a few in the past but they died on their arse. Weirder still is that they were all straight (never seen a gay one) and they normally get good support.

You'd think people would've loved to see a woman getting destroyed by an endless conga line of zombie dick, eh? Well, not rotting zombies, that probably kills the mood.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
A suggestion to the dev:
Rebind the expose key to X and let S be a duck/prone option.
Crouch is literally left control, and the keys are fully rebindable in the options menu when you start the game.
I cannot understand how people do not look at options menus, especially when wanting for options.

Reactions: jinx55

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
I actually get this. The idea of brainless creatures hell bent on stuffing you, just replacing eachother in an orgy of flesh over and over, is pretty hot. There was a few in the past but they died on their arse. Weirder still is that they were all straight (never seen a gay one) and they normally get good support.

You'd think people would've loved to see a woman getting destroyed by an endless conga line of zombie dick, eh? Well, not rotting zombies, that probably kills the mood.
Yeah zombies are hot, but I can count on one hand the good zombie H games I have played. For a few recommendations check out Parasite in City and Overgrown:Genesis. Former is a sidescroller, latter is RPGM but it is actually really well done and is not a drag/frustrating to play, and it completely lacks the turn based annoying combat system.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Yeah zombies are hot, but I can count on one hand the good zombie H games I have played. For a few recommendations check out Parasite in City and Overgrown:Genesis. Former is a sidescroller, latter is RPGM but it is actually really well done and is not a drag/frustrating to play, and it completely lacks the turn based annoying combat system.
No love for Anthophobia?

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
That's true, it does have zombies, but the focus on them is minimal compared to the other plant monsters and their animation doesn't even have a climax it just loops.
Plus, it does have some boner killing moments, like finding the girl who blew her brains out to avoid being consumed and turned into a endlessly raped incubator. ._.

Also, anyone remember Resident Evil Progeny? Rebecca Chambers, zombies dogs, zombies, VERY short lived. It's good for the odd wank but it's bare bones and very much dead.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xill and Graven

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Plus, it does have some boner killing moments, like finding the girl who blew her brains out to avoid being consumed and turned into a endlessly raped incubator. ._.

Also, anyone remember Resident Evil Progeny? Rebecca Chambers, zombies dogs, zombies, VERY short lived. It's good for the odd wank but it's bare bones and very much dead.
Hell yeah I remember that one. Only had like 2 enemies iirc but it was really good.

Edit: Hit me up with your best zombie (female protagonist/rape content) games guys, looking to find ones I haven't seen already.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes