Graven

Jun 12, 2017
oh yeah, I remember Progeny, with different stages of animation, corruption system, zombies...had so much potential. Still hurts to see noone picked it up yet...
On the other hand Captivity, Bioasshard are quiet promising, hope they will not get abandoned tho...like many before

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Progeny was gonna be so good if it kept being developed. I like Bioasshard but I wish for more pixel/ 2d sidescroller games. Vosmug is doing good with his game he is releasing, like Xenotake and Ghost Hunter Vena.

Reactions: Swoop and Nghtly

pad03

Nov 5, 2018
Hell yeah I remember that one. Only had like 2 enemies iirc but it was really good.

Edit: Hit me up with your best zombie (female protagonist/rape content) games guys, looking to find ones I haven't seen already.
Likewise! Always a solid combination.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Xenotake was cool (except for that weird section where you played as the robot), haven't checked out Ghost Hunter Vena yet. Bioasshard development has been glacial iirc but it is still very promising. If anyone hasn't heard of Parasite in City, check that out, it is a classic for this genre and is really good. It has been cloned a bunch but none of them lived up to it.

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Xenotake was cool (except for that weird section where you played as the robot), haven't checked out Ghost Hunter Vena yet. Bioasshard development has been glacial iirc but it is still very promising. If anyone hasn't heard of Parasite in City, check that out, it is a classic for this genre and is really good. It has been cloned a bunch but none of them lived up to it.
Shame the sequel was never made. Wonder what happened to the dev.

Reactions: MaeBae

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
reason at start : health issue and depression, went to hospital, as far as i know, that was the last info we got from him, but its was 6 years ago

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Just go onto his blog. He's making a new game as we speak. Just look up Vosmug

Edit: Are we talking about Vosmug or another developer? I got confused after I re-read the post....

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Just go onto his blog. He's making a new game as we speak. Just look up Vosmug

Edit: Are we talking about Vosmug or another developer? I got confused after I re-read the post....
Nah I was talking about the dev of Parasite in City.

VI16

Aug 23, 2018
This is super appreciated, I can actually play this
MC looks constantly bored tho, can this be addressed somehow?
Usually these games have items to forcibly raise lust, and the absense of such is strange
Captivity discord have cheats, see them in modding channel

Reactions: thekill

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Do I have to let the Metroids finish their rape to complete this experiment? That's in Space Station View attachment 987908
I think so. If it says "rape X times", that means "get grabbed X times", it doesn't need to be finished (I discovered that when one of the slut achievements popped after I got grabbed but not fucked). But hypnotised is probably the same as the knotting achievement, so I think you do. I know, it's a bitch.

Reactions: Wetere

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
I think so. If it says "rape X times", that means "get grabbed X times", it doesn't need to be finished (I discovered that when one of the slut achievements popped after I got grabbed but not fucked). But hypnotised is probably the same as the knotting achievement, so I think you do. I know, it's a bitch.
The Metroids are not the problem, the problem comes when a Facehugger jumps to my face and I will not have enough strenght to get it off xd, I had the same problem with the Hounds and the Grabbers xd but at least the Hounds were just 6 more or less

johnsmith001

Aug 10, 2018
the knotting achievement looks quite naughty, she's red face and smiling, with a collar, but when I wear that collar in game she's not red face nor smiling, quite disappointing

Reactions: Wetere
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes