TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
I swear the idol drops on Jungle have to be bugged. Every time I try to find all of them, I'll get the first three within about 15-20 rounds, and then the fourth one never shows up. Is there a specific way to spawn it in, or am I at the mercy of RNG here?
I believe the dev said that the idols drop from each type of enemy. So the one you are missing every time is probably from the orcs since they show up later in waves and there are very few of them

Mar 1, 2019
Okay, here's the fix for the Cheat Table, Version 5.1 now. My dumb ass forgot to use other maps when performing the Pointer Scans for the Infinite Ammo Address, so the Address had a chance of breaking mid-game. I redid the Point Scans and rooted out a lot more bad pointers from before (Down to 800 from 2500), the likely hood of the address breaking should be a lot more rare now. Mentioned Bug Fix in the included Read Me file.

Reactions: PakiNaniMan
Mar 1, 2019
With the orcs, remember that you can still hit their feet while their guard is up.
Also, if you stop shooting them for a few seconds, they'll drop their guard. Let's you get another headshot on them. They're also completely vulnerable when they're climbing ledges.

eclipse@@

Apr 6, 2018
Damm, This game is verry good, but I want to translate this game. Because I live in a non-English speaking country. Is there anyone who can help?

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Just a heads up for people, I think having infinite dash breaks the Samus achievement. I got to round 46 dodging 3-4 unique sqoid attacks a round, if not more, and it wouldn't give it to me.

Mar 1, 2019
Just a heads up for people, I think having infinite dash breaks the Samus achievement. I got to round 46 dodging 3-4 unique sqoid attacks a round, if not more, and it wouldn't give it to me.
You have to dash through 50 unique Energy Balls from 50 unique Sqoids in a single game. Best way is to watch which Sqoid is about to fire, dash through its Energy Ball, then kill it.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
what the debug version on maker page now?
From very brief testing I have discovered that that version has at least one new feature that the dev is testing out I suppose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, it apparently doesn't work with the latest CE table by chaoseclipse01
Since the dev advises not to play the debug version I would also advise everyone to backup their saves, just in case.

Mar 1, 2019
Also, it apparently doesn't work with the latest CE table by chaoseclipse01
Since the dev advises not to play the debug version I would also advise everyone to backup their saves, just in case.
I'm not surprised. Usually when major things are added like that, it throws all the pointers off as registers and byte arrays are in completely different places than the previous version of the game.

Reactions: tetrayok

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
The musca nest carry description says it brings you to the nest to be shared with its young, but in game it just brings you up there and then attacks you again, am I missing something or is that it?

Mar 1, 2019
Okay, these are probably the last set of files I'll be uploading for 1.0.5 until a newer version of the game gets released. I have modified the 1.0.5b Assembly-CSharp.dll file that noxtek made, and made two files. One files works for 1.0.5, and the other works for 1.0.5b. Both cheat files do the same thing:

Infinite Hearts, Infinite Strength, Infinite HP, Infinite Dash Stamina, No Reload Infinite Ammo. Pleasure and Libido still increase so the character can orgasm. However, I have modified the Encumbrance to 100, so it is now possible to carry all weapons at once now. The V5.1 Cheat Table is also compatible with these files. Just remember to download the proper Cheat Assembly file for the version of game you have, and then follow the installation instructions in the included Read Me.txt file.

Last edited:

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
You have to dash through 50 unique Energy Balls from 50 unique Sqoids in a single game. Best way is to watch which Sqoid is about to fire, dash through its Energy Ball, then kill it.
I understand that. Not to sound like a dick, but you'll notice I said "unique sqoid attacks," so it was a unique energy ball from a unique sqoid each time. But if it worked for someone else with inf dash, maybe it was just being weird for me in that session..

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes