Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
So far it is a fun little game...
Bad news is for some stupid reason after I bought it I have to pay again for patches. WTF!?
I have the game bought since last month and now I have to pay again for the damned patch? Really crappy of itch.io
I will just wait until it fully comes out with a gallery since I AM NOT paying 5 every single time.
Edit: Never mind... The stupid website does not tell you to go to your collections to redownload it. They should inform you of this somewhere tbh. Rather scummy of them. This is why DL site has notifications itch could use that too it seems.
Um... after you bought it, literally after it thanked you for purchasing, there was this...
You purchased the game on (date/time) for (price) with the email (No you don't.). This page has a unique URL for your purchase. You can always access the latest files from this page. You should have also received an email with a link to this page. If you ever lose the URL for this page you can request it to be emailed to you from the support page.

Shaguma

Nov 3, 2017
The blue robot on the FNAF level that kisses you is kinda brilliant, I feel like you don't see that kind of stuff often. Overall, quite a difficult game, but it really is very fun. And there is a lot of potential for expansion.

And would love to see more beast content if there are plans for that. Can't get enough of those dogs on the shack.

Nov 5, 2017
Cave is the hardest map in this game. All the other maps are a lot more forgiving than Cave. Two types of flying enemies, one of which is a bullet sponge and the other can put you into a rape state without putting you down. Then there's the two ground enemies, one of which jumps up vertically and runs away making itself hard to hit, and the other is so small it's easy to miss and can also put you into an instant rape state. Combine that with terrible lighting and no place to force the flying enemies through a choke point and you have a stupidly hard map. It's the only map I haven't been able to do without cheating. The best I can do without cheating on Cave is about wave 17.
you can pick up the light on the ground where you start (slot 5), take it and go all the way to the right where there is a roofed area (in front of the health machine), drop it with G, there you can funnel the enemies very well. place the light in front of the entrance, get bprec soon and either the machinegun with high capacity or 2 auto shotguns. that should get you far

Reactions: LexyTheSexy

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Um... after you bought it, literally after it thanked you for purchasing, there was this...
You purchased the game on (date/time) for (price) with the email (No you don't.). This page has a unique URL for your purchase. You can always access the latest files from this page. You should have also received an email with a link to this page. If you ever lose the URL for this page you can request it to be emailed to you from the support page.
Like I said... Never mind. I have crappy internet at times and all I got was confirmation of.... Server disconnected due to server load sorry for inconvenience Shentel. All I got was a download started and that was it.
Thus why I got annoyed and said it.

xupisco1

Jan 11, 2018
So... jungle level: i got 4 idols on the ground. How do I activate the Stone Lady? Pressing F does nothing, during waves nor after it ends.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
So... jungle level: i got 4 idols on the ground. How do I activate the Stone Lady? Pressing F does nothing, during waves nor after it ends.
How did you find these?
Are they dropping random? I just only found 2 of 4... and after 8 another waves, nothings drops... :x

And what happens, if you have all 4?

Reactions: NJ

xupisco1

Jan 11, 2018
You have to pick up the idols using the "e" key, then take them up to the Stone Lady.
Thank you! It worked.

How did you find these?
Are they dropping random? I just only found 2 of 4... and after 8 another waves, nothings drops... :x

They just drop randomly. My fourth one dropped during wave 21.

'E' key to get them, then 'F' key to put them on the altar. And during wave end stage, 'F' key again.

Reactions: SirDregan

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
How did you find these?

The dev said they drop randomly from each type of enemy. One idol per enemy type on the jungle stage.
Once you get all 4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GTA89

Mar 16, 2018
Is there any plan to make "custom" waves in the future? It could solve the issue of having too many enemies, without changing the vanilla experience.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
The dev said they drop randomly from each type of enemy. One idol per enemy type on the jungle stage.
Once you get all 4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! It worked.

They just drop randomly. My fourth one dropped during wave 21.

'E' key to get them, then 'F' key to put them on the altar. And during wave end stage, 'F' key again.
Thank you very much. :)

Is there any plan to make "custom" waves in the future? It could solve the issue of having too many enemies, without changing the vanilla experience.
I would pref a map editor for this game. Would be awesome. ^^

GTA89

Mar 16, 2018
I would pref a map editor for this game. Would be awesome. ^^
I completely agree, but this is a step further (a map editor will include a wave editor). Maybe it could be incremental: patch with wave editor -> patch with map editor and... enemy editor perhaps? ^^ Sounds ambitious, but it would be so cool!

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
I'm just hoping for more enemies and stages. It would be awesome if the dev maybe added an enemy or two to the existing stages. A gallery could be easier if instead of a traditional H game gallery, the dev just added an empty stage where you can spawn as many of the enemies of each type as you want.

cb22

Jun 21, 2020
Any chance for a setting to remove the grosser side of things? In my case it's mainly the shack, the blood from the zombie bites is pretty bad imo and I bet other people's too, especially since that's their main attack so they do so repeatedly, and one of them looks like it's on the lips which is just awful to think about even if you don't mind guro. Also possibly rename the small goblins? No issue with the animation or look just the name throws me off.

Beyond that, outstanding work! This game has lived rent free in my mind for days and days since I got it and I've already put in hours.

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes