Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
does anyone know what gathering all the totems in the jungle level does? I collected them all and placed them on the lady shrine and I heard a women laugh and nothing changed.

Edit: nevermind it did something Its just a round started before I could really activate it.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
When I click start playing, there is an endless download. What to do?
Try changing the wording of your second message so it is at least a bit different from your first one.
As for your problem: either try waiting longer or buy the game to play a version where this problem was reportedly fixed by the dev.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Anyone know of other games like this one? I've played games like this before but they never managed to hit the sweet spot this one does.

Diverioh

Jul 14, 2017
I am on the space station currently and i'm trying to get the dash through the 50 energy balls in one game to get an achievement, but i don't know if i am doing it right.
I tried doing it before and didn't get the achievement. Any advice here i will greatly appreciate it.

YourBean

Aug 28, 2020
I am on the space station currently and i'm trying to get the dash through the 50 energy balls in one game to get an achievement, but i don't know if i am doing it right.
I tried doing it before and didn't get the achievement. Any advice here i will greatly appreciate it.
You have to dodge each of them, not the same one.

Shaguma

Nov 3, 2017
Yeah, only dogs do the knotting, it refers to the bulb at the end of their dick that gets stuck in a female when they ejaculate.

Tips that helped me for the achievement:

Don't try it each round, buy as many anaphrodisiacs as you can, kill all enemies except for one dog, then mate with that dog repeatedly while taking the anaphrodisiac a second before you commence the sex. You can only hold 6 drugs at a time in your inventory, so I did it six times one round, went through another two rounds to buy the anaphrodisiac each round, then did two more matings in a single round. As far as I am aware, this takes a minimum of nine rounds taking into account the price and need to buy ammo. Also, be careful, because after a few times you lose your strength and it is a waste to boost it back up due to the cost. If you get raped by even a single zombie, you won't have the sexual stamina to get 8 knots. Same for if a dog gets you and you didn't take the anaphrodisiac.

Anyways, I don't think the dogs can get you pregnant, which would be cool to see in later updates if possible.

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
Yeah, only dogs do the knotting, it refers to the bulb at the end of their dick that gets stuck in a female when they ejaculate.

Tips that helped me for the achievement:

Don't try it each round, buy as many anaphrodisiacs as you can, kill all enemies except for one dog, then mate with that dog repeatedly while taking the anaphrodisiac a second before you commence the sex. You can only hold 6 drugs at a time in your inventory, so I did it six times one round, went through another two rounds to buy the anaphrodisiac each round, then did two more matings in a single round. As far as I am aware, this takes a minimum of nine rounds taking into account the price and need to buy ammo. Also, be careful, because after a few times you lose your strength and it is a waste to boost it back up due to the cost. If you get raped by even a single zombie, you won't have the sexual stamina to get 8 knots. Same for if a dog gets you and you didn't take the anaphrodisiac.

Anyways, I don't think the dogs can get you pregnant, which would be cool to see in later updates if possible.
LOL, I forget about that, thanks anyway

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
How do you get the zombies to "chew" you for the snack achievement in Shack? I've tried using 's' but they just do sex animations

Eepy Poss

Formerly 'SonaraFox'
Jul 6, 2017
How do you get the zombies to "chew" you for the snack achievement in Shack? I've tried using 's' but they just do sex animations
only the green zombies chew on you. not sure if it has to be individual times or if you can farm the same zombie but just break out of their grasp after getting caught with S

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Map Tips/Video Guides:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

General Tips:

Weapon ratings (Version 1.0.5):

Wow great example of don't judge a book by its cover. The art and screenshots don't do this game justice at all. Although the gameplay isn't anything super original and it's fairly simple, it's just done so well that it's extremely entertaining. I feel like I could keep playing this as long as new levels/enemies/weapons continue being released. One of the better indie games I've played in quite a while. New game to add to my "Come back and play this every year or so" collection.

Last edited:

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
Play for 2 days, best NNN game ever. My only complain is the animation for giving birth to fly and larva, sometime they just glitch and froze. The only way out (before mind broke), is to jump and this only work for larva birth. The fly birth just glitch for ever, which very annoying.

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
Anyone have advice for how to get to round 20 on F.E.M.? And also how to get into that locked room with the gun in it?

edit: I keep dying after I open the gun locker room and those red fox guys start spawning

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Anyone have advice for how to get to round 20 on F.E.M.? And also how to get into that locked room with the gun in it?

edit: I keep dying after I open the gun locker room and those red fox guys start spawning
Pick up the Usi off the shelf early on and buy Q-Lock 17-A if you can find it in the machine. That map is all about high RoF and multiple weapons. You can't rely on a single weapon there like most places because of how far apart all the objectives and vending machines are. Just grab as many smgs/machine guns as you can carry so you can swap between them and pick up ammo along the way to survive around the map. The red dudes aren't too hard to dodge and shoot once you know their attack pattern too.

Bonus benefit of smgs there is they weigh less than most weapons so you can carry a ton.

ffb223

Nov 3, 2018
does anyone have version 1.0.5b? It fixes the weird broken animations that can happen while egg'd

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes