Bob Grey

Jul 31, 2018
And how do i do that?o_O
Download the game again and just copy the file you replaced with the CT cheat. Backup means before installing the CT you should have copied the original file somewhere else so you could put it back easily if needed.

Pootis404

Feb 25, 2019
LOL, this is a fck horror sex game with achievements that need the character to fall into undesirable circumstances. What you tell me is just survival, I can do that shit everyday but the endgame always has to achieve all experiments, not the only with kill achievements. The not so fun part is getting impregnated by bugs and the fck thing just glitch on me, making it impossible to finish in 1.0.5
I'm aware of all that, the point of my post was to indicate that the bugged situation can be avoided, but it requires a level of skill to avoid that situation. If you're ill-prepared and/or caught off-guard with low strength, you can get soft-locked by getting impregnated by two different things at once. The point of the gun suggestion was to give you the best control over most situations so you don't accidentally end up in a soft-lock trap.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
I'm aware of all that, the point of my post was to indicate that the bugged situation can be avoided, but it requires a level of skill to avoid that situation. If you're ill-prepared and/or caught off-guard with low strength, you can get soft-locked by getting impregnated by two different things at once. The point of the gun suggestion was to give you the best control over most situations so you don't accidentally end up in a soft-lock trap.
Are you using 1.05b?

Diverioh

Jul 14, 2017
Download the game again and just copy the file you replaced with the CT cheat. Backup means before installing the CT you should have copied the original file somewhere else so you could put it back easily if needed.
Which files?

Pootis404

Feb 25, 2019
Are you using 1.05b?
I'm running on plain 1.05, and have only encountered the soft lock bug when there's 2 different pregnancies queued up and one type's bar fills during another type's birthing animation.
Again, an avoidable situation if you can maintain control of what's impregnating you. Try downgrading from 1.05b.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
1.05b
"Fixed bug where player gets stuck in a weird state when birthing a mix of egg's and normal fetuses"
If you don't use the version that specifically fixes the bug that pisses you off then what do you expect.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
1.05b
"Fixed bug where player gets stuck in a weird state when birthing a mix of egg's and normal fetuses"
If you don't use the version that specifically fixes the bug that pisses you off then what do you expect.
Maybe they haven't bought the game. The version here on F95 is 1.05 flat. Not B or the Dev build.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Will there be new locations?
ideally yes, eventually at least. the developer is a college student and cant dedicate all their time improving the game but it's been received exceptionally well and if people are buying it then they'd like to stick with it. It would also be pretty cool if somewhere down the line modding was supported. would be pretty interesting to see other people come up with enemies and levels and what not.

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
So i've looked through the thread and either I'm blind or I'm dumb. I see the Idols in the Jungle, but I don't know how to pick them up. F does nothing.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
So i've looked through the thread and either I'm blind or I'm dumb. I see the Idols in the Jungle, but I don't know how to pick them up. F does nothing.
Pickup E, drop is G. The controls are in the options menu. You can also pick up the light and drop it wherever you want in the Hive levels, helps a lot.

You can also toss the starter pistol away with this if it's annoying you by blocking quickly changing to other pistols. Just tested it and weapons you drop on the ground don't seem to disappear, so you could stockpile weapons huh, neat. I should add that to my tips lol.

Last edited:

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
It's 'e'

Also good luck, farming those idols is annoying as hell.

edit: I just noticed I was super late, someone answered before me

Pickup E, drop is G. The controls are in the options menu. You can also pick up the light and drop it wherever you want in the Hive levels, helps a lot.

You can also toss the starter pistol away with this if it's annoying you by blocking quickly changing to other pistols. Just tested it and weapons you drop on the ground don't seem to disappear, so you could stockpile weapons huh, neat. I should add that to my tips lol.
As far as I can tell nothing despawns when you throw it on the ground. It's super useful (maybe the only way) when you're doing the experiments that require you to get raped 'x' number of times because you can stock up a dozen anaphrodisiacs and just throw the extra ones on the floor as your inventory fills up.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Their problem.
Considering nothing on the main page mentions such? It's not their fault, and they shouldn't be blamed for not knowing such.
Speaking of which...

This is the 1.05B build, which tried to fix the glitch when birthing multiple types of children. I don't know if it worked, because...

This is the 1.05B Developer build. Perveloper specifically said not to play this version, but it has belly inflation while pregnant, so fuck him we do what we want? I've had the invulnerable flying glitch after mixed birthing with this build, which is why I doubt the problem was actually fixed.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
The main page of the game is here and the fix is mentioned here-
I meant here on F95, of course. When someone asks about information that they have to have passed by, then you can justify being snarky with them, but it's unreasonable to give people a hard time for not finding information out of their way with no indications in their path of said info being there.

Reactions: grasshopper
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes