Xill

Jan 10, 2018
What a gem this is.

I know people are comparing it to Parasite in City but does anyone remember "corta's Platformer" back in the LoK forums from years ago? It's been almost a decade since that game

If anyone was a fan of that then this game is like the perfect spiritual sequel. Not that the game was much developed in the first place but it sure was sad when it suddenly got stopped being updated.

This is so similar but on the other hand it's so much more polished with way better quality.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
When it comes to the design of enemies, I really prefer ones that can grab you without you necessarily being downed, like the fly, zombie dawg, maggot or grabber.

Bob Grey

Jul 31, 2018
When it comes to the design of enemies, I really prefer ones that can grab you without you necessarily being downed, like the fly, zombie dawg, maggot or grabber.
The best would be that they grab you one way when you're standing (eg fly mouth rape when standing) and another way when you're down (eg the fly would inseminate her pussy when she's down). Maybe in a future update, who knows ? :ROFLMAO:

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
The best would be that they grab you one way when you're standing (eg fly mouth rape when standing) and another way when you're down (eg the fly would inseminate her pussy when she's down). Maybe in a future update, who knows ? :ROFLMAO:
it would make the flies a lot more powerfull as well tho.
maybe make the pussy animation for when you are down and the face one for when you are facing them.

Reactions: Bob Grey

Ipigskickass

Jul 10, 2017
Stupid question: where is the save file? So I don't erase it between updates, thanks
If on 1.0.4 or 1.0.5+, It's "xGameDB.db", located in Appdata. Go to Appdata, then LocalLow, followed by Perveloper and then into Captivity and it can be found there.

Else, it's xGameDB.db found in the game's files.

Bob Grey

Jul 31, 2018
Stupid question: where is the save file? So I don't erase it between updates, thanks
Dev said this for the 1.0.5 update :

If you have played the game already on version 1.0.4 or older and you want to keep your save file after updating to version 1.0.5 or higher, copy this file in your old version:
Captivity_Data\StreamingAssets\xGameDB.db

And place that file in (replace if there already is a save file present):
C:\Users\<YOUR USER NAME>\AppData\LocalLow\Perveloper\Captivity

Reactions: Ipigskickass

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Played the game for the first time on v1.0.5.
Game breaking bug on cave level where if player gives birth to a fly (not egg), they stay locked in giving birth animation. Unable to continue playing regardless of the number of hearts player has. Can only use pause menu to go back to main menu.

• Angry
Reactions: BigJohnny

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Played the game for the first time on v1.0.5.
Game breaking bug on cave level where if player gives birth to a fly (not egg), they stay locked in giving birth animation. Unable to continue playing regardless of the number of hearts player has. Can only use pause menu to go back to main menu.
You need game version 1.0.5B

Reactions: Bob Grey

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Got the game from this site. Page and download link needs updating then.
Or you could even read the previous page or two and see the same exact "problem".
But it's easier to just smash 'post reply' and inflate this thread further.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes