tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
"When birthing eggs or normal fetuses" normal fetuses

From playing this game before, I only found three birthing scenes: Maggot into Fly (vaginal), Oral Fly Eggs (Anally birthed), and Facehugger/Queen Oral Insemination (Weirdly with what looks like vaginal birth). There are no proper births, such as humanoids/animals/etc traditional live births in the game yet. Are they talking about future animations to be added, or were there secret ways to get impregnated by, for example, the zombie dogs or the FNAF ripoff animatronics.

More impregnation/birth is of course, best for this game, and EVERY enemy has a stat which says how many times it has impregnated you, but from what I've seen almost none of them can. If anyone finds out that other enemies can knock you up, or new animations get added, please create a list on here for all of us thanks!

Den4ik788

Dec 30, 2018
Cannot start the game because of this...
"SQLite Exception: SQLite Error
No such table: tbl_challenge"

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
"When birthing eggs or normal fetuses" normal fetuses

From playing this game before, I only found three birthing scenes: Maggot into Fly (vaginal), Oral Fly Eggs (Anally birthed), and Facehugger/Queen Oral Insemination (Weirdly with what looks like vaginal birth). There are no proper births, such as humanoids/animals/etc traditional live births in the game yet.
Flies and Queens result in birthing eggs, Facehuggers and Maggots result in live births.
This can cause a bizarre glitch when trying to give birth to both at once, which is what you saw being talked about.

KappaKeepoGuy

Jun 2, 2019
If I remember right, the guy who made this is a single person who's still going to uni. He's only working on it in his spare time and does want to eventually make a gallery.
He developed it for 2 years, alone. Additionally, he is working on a gallery as well as a new level. I believe he will release the gallery along with the new level, which will be done in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

TheStruggler

Mar 30, 2019
I feel like this game is a little too difficult. i fuckking hate her starting hair and i can not for the life of me achieve any good hair styles

Reactions: joetheflower

spookysmoke

Nov 20, 2017
the game wasnt super hard all tho lowering achievement requirements is a good idea as even at lvl 20 i still wasn't unlocking anything other then wave stuff. the art is simple but ends up being unique and effective while not taking months to produce one scene. overall this game and developer shows a lot of promise doing what many much large projects set out to do with massive budgets and teams with huge fan support as you would see on dl and patreon.

Cloud73

Feb 7, 2018
He did write "a couple weeks" somewhere earlier in the thread, but on the Discord channel he was more conservative, stating that he's still going to school so it may take longer. I don't begrudge him that; it's easy to get caught up in the hype of releasing a game that people actually enjoy, and then to over-commit yourself.

My advice is to calm down, show some love, and if you really like this game, go buy it. Nothing votes like your wallet, and $5 is a decent deal when all else is considered.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
He did write "a couple weeks" somewhere earlier in the thread, but on the Discord channel he was more conservative, stating that he's still going to school so it may take longer. I don't begrudge him that; it's easy to get caught up in the hype of releasing a game that people actually enjoy, and then to over-commit yourself.

My advice is to calm down, show some love, and if you really like this game, go buy it. Nothing votes like your wallet, and $5 is a decent deal when all else is considered.
This game is a fucking steal at five bucks, I'd legitimately pay 10 for this one. Better than those shit games that have the audacity to charge like15-20 bucks.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
playing on the cave map, after a series of rapes it seems that game kinda died, with all AI dead, walking animations not triggering and I could fly through mashing space

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
That is a known bug when you are about to give birth to two different creatures at the same time, it is being fixed in the next version.

Reactions: Ipigskickass

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Liked it for a bit, then it got impossible to break out of grapples no matter how I tried to do it.
Figures.
Oh well, the concept's good but it's clearly still half-baked at best.
you have a strength bar that makes it easier or harder to breakout depending on how full it is. It gets drained as you get grabbed or hit and you have to buy buffout to replenish it.

Reactions: cumsniper
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes