KappaKeepoGuy

Jun 2, 2019
Did he actually make this estimate? I dont remember Pervdeveloper giving any estimates on future content releases... Do you happen to have a source for this info? Or is it just a guess...?
If you go to his itch page, under "current plans and future content", he says gallery will be done in 1-2 weeks, and next level 2-3 weeks after gallery. He is still a student in college, though, so I don't expect it to be that soon.

McKraken

May 13, 2017
Didn't expect to have as much fun actually playing this as I am.

To that end, some way to immediately take the penalty for getting caught and end the current animation would be great. Get back to the run and gun faster if one wants, and would help alleviate some grind.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
If you go to his itch page, under "current plans and future content", he says gallery will be done in 1-2 weeks, and next level 2-3 weeks after gallery. He is still a student in college, though, so I don't expect it to be that soon.
Ok, fair. But the thing is that post about current plans was 25 days ago (close to 4 weeks) :/
I think he decided to take a long rest from the game. I just hope it doesn't turn permanent ...

Sapphique

Jul 1, 2017
Ok, fair. But the thing is that post about current plans was 25 days ago (close to 4 weeks) :/
I think he decided to take a long rest from the game. I just hope it doesn't turn permanent ...
With game development it's not "a long break" until it's like 5 months without an update. 25 days for coding and debugging is already a pain, but with I assume there are college finals for him too so it makes sense for the lag time.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I took a peek in the discord, and he said he was pretty busy with school so he did not have a lot of time for Captivity. He was more positive about having more free time during the christmas holidays though.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
some permanent upgrades working between runs sure would be cool
I thought this too at first, but I kind of like that it's just you increasing in skill now.

Going back to the first maps and trying to play them with my experience of grinding the harder levels for a while and it's just totally different now. I can get by with about any weapon just fooling around when I used to be so desperate. I love that feeling, kinda feels like your dozenth playthrough of Darksouls and you're just able to run around naked killing everything with goofy weapons because you know the bosses so well.

I probably wouldn't be opposed to some minor permanent upgrades or anything as that's certainly the type of game this would fit into, but I don't mind it not happening either.

Reactions: ViviX12
Sep 15, 2017
I installed an autoclicker script and now stock pistol works like submachine gun. Made early waves a piece of cake, especially the cave level. I'd suggest using it.

KappaKeepoGuy

Jun 2, 2019
Bro it's not even a month. He's pretty active in the discord, he just has to do student stuff. When the update is finished, it'll be a whole level, which is a pretty big task considering having to come up with a concept, designing the level, designing models, creating animations, etc. I think he'll be done within too long, and I doubt that he would abandon this after it blowing up.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Bro it's not even a month. He's pretty active in the discord, he just has to do student stuff. When the update is finished, it'll be a whole level, which is a pretty big task considering having to come up with a concept, designing the level, designing models, creating animations, etc. I think he'll be done within too long, and I doubt that he would abandon this after it blowing up.
I bought his game. But I don't follow his discord. My claim was based on his level of activity shortly following the release and lack of it lately. But I do know that he is a student and I agree that he should put hist studies first. I wasn't complaining, just stating facts.

Llynethil

Oct 7, 2018
For being so simple this game is prettyy good.

Hope if he adds more levels if we do get some new stuff like maybe some sort of bondage stage where enemies are relatively easy, but certain enemies put more and more restricitve stuff on you everytime they succesfully grab you, like bondage mitts reducing reload speed, high heel boots to reduce movement, ring gag that reduces makes you gain heartmeter faster when attacked, etc etc.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I installed an autoclicker script and now stock pistol works like submachine gun. Made early waves a piece of cake, especially the cave level. I'd suggest using it.
Yeah I actually might do this, though I'd limit it to something rational/possible instead of making it fire as fast as smgs and shit lol. Having to spam click non auto weapons ruins a lot of weapons for me. I'd probably use the revolvers more anyways. Most of the best weapons are full auto outside of them.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes