Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
Really good game, some lvls are harder than others but I think I'll get usde to them, except the cave, that lvl put me very nervous and the darkness doesn't help to kill the enemies xd
Any advice of how to acomplish the rape experiments F.E.R lvl? with the zombies was easy cuz the dogs can rape you without harming your health but that's not the case with the robots :(

Apr 26, 2020
Really good game, some lvls are harder than others but I think I'll get usde to them, except the cave, that lvl put me very nervous and the darkness doesn't help to kill the enemies xd
Any advice of how to acomplish the rape experiments F.E.R lvl? with the zombies was easy cuz the dogs can rape you without harming your health but that's not the case with the robots :(
You can escape and it will still count. On the left you'll see that you're being raped, so even when you escape it still counts.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
You can escape and it will still count. On the left you'll see that you're being raped, so even when you escape it still counts.
You can also press S button to trigger rapes without damaging health escape and press S button again. I dunno if it count towards rape or not tho

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
You can also press S button to trigger rapes without damaging health escape and press S button again. I dunno if it count towards rape or not tho
There's a way to trigger them? thanks, I was trying random keys to see if that was possible xd

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
You just don't understand the game.
View attachment 944368
It is confusing for first time players with A LOT of bars to keep track of. IMO combining libido and pleasure into one bar with % being the libido and the heart slowly filling to represent pleasure. Also adding symbols next to the hearts for buffs would be a good addition similar to COD zombies instead of having text boxes above your hearts.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
afaik, fly (maggot), fly egg (fly) and facehumper (spider mother)
You know that Spider mother is quite interesting concept compared to the other ones. The whole giving her tit which makes you become foggy in the mind then proceeds to implant eggs in you.

BUT JESUS CHRIST! 6 FREAKING EGGS IN ONE GO!?! Like you get that you're pretty much Screwed in regards to the whole level after that.

Reactions: DedL0l

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
You know that Spider mother is quite interesting concept compared to the other ones. The whole giving her tit which makes you become foggy in the mind then proceeds to implant eggs in you.

BUT JESUS CHRIST! 6 FREAKING EGGS IN ONE GO!?! Like you get that you're pretty much Screwed in regards to the whole level after that.
AFAIK the actual pregnancy doesn't affect you apart from spawning in a new enemy, so you can just shoot them as they come out.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017

Your saving graces here are the high-DPS ammo-inefficient weapons, the Usi, PPSH, and MG42, and the invuln syringe. $500 for twenty seconds of invuln. Pop it the second you come out of the cutscene and use the short-ranged bullet hose to spray down the blob of aliens that congregate next to you. It's bad, sure, but it's not the end of the level.
The eggs themselves only hatch a single facehugger, six extra facehuggers don't make that much difference overall.

Aug 4, 2017
Your saving graces here are the high-DPS ammo-inefficient weapons, the Usi, PPSH, and MG42, and the invuln syringe. $500 for twenty seconds of invuln. Pop it the second you come out of the cutscene and use the short-ranged bullet hose to spray down the blob of aliens that congregate next to you. It's bad, sure, but it's not the end of the level.
The eggs themselves only hatch a single facehugger, six extra facehuggers don't make that much difference overall.
And the one shotgun with the magazine.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
For anyone struggling, by far the best weapon class is shotguns, specifically the Tenelli shotguns, with the sawed off as an acceptable alternative. My personal setup that works real well even on hard and even to like round 50 (haven't tested it beyond that) is the Mag fed Tenelli (I believe the $2500 one) and the SSL Defender ($2700 smg). They work wonders once you get the drugs, use the defender for individual enemies and spray down crowds with the shotgun. Getting to that point just involves buying a cheap smg like the uzi (although other smgs can work too) and farming points till you can afford one of the endgame weapons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
For anyone struggling, by far the best weapon class is shotguns, specifically the Tenelli shotguns, with the sawed off as an acceptable alternative. My personal setup that works real well even on hard and even to like round 50 (haven't tested it beyond that) is the Mag fed Tenelli (I believe the $2500 one) and the SSL Defender ($2700 smg). They work wonders once you get the drugs, use the defender for individual enemies and spray down crowds with the shotgun. Getting to that point just involves buying a cheap smg like the uzi (although other smgs can work too) and farming points till you can afford one of the endgame weapons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you buy them in that order? and is that after or before the buff drugs? I guess you buy the Uzi before, after round 3 it gets hard to stay save from robots with the pistol

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Do you buy them in that order? and is that after or before the buff drugs? I guess you buy the Uzi before, after round 3 it gets hard to stay save from robots with the pistol
I go starter pistol-uzi-usually shotgun but ssl defender if it is available-psycho-other gun

last two can be swapped, yeah on fer you want to buy the uzi asap, near the start of wave 3 I believe

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes